The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    This is extremely "presidented" and professional. Way better than Trump!!!

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...81246903824384
    Everything about Biden and Harris if fake, cringy and lame. At least go full lunatic and have a mock severed head like that one Family Guy joke that I presume gained sentience and a physical form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Everything about Biden and Harris if fake, cringy and lame. At least go full lunatic and have a mock severed head like that one Family Guy joke that I presume gained sentience and a physical form.
    mmm love the copium. keep it coming!

Wouldn't be surprised if the black one was called CNN and the brown one MSNBC

Such good boys

I have no problem with Biden. Dude is old af and went through a lot of personal hardship. What I do have a problem with are all the libs making him out to be some kind of savior who's infinitely more kind, professional and wise than Trump. In reality personality-wise he is closer to Trump than a lot of people would like to admit.

Harris on the other hand is literal careerist demonspawn who doesn't give two hoots about the American people.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I have no problem with Biden. Dude is old af and went through a lot of personal hardship. What I do have a problem with are all the libs making him out to be some kind of savior who's infinitely more kind, professional and wise than Trump. In reality personality-wise he is closer to Trump than a lot of people would like to admit.

Harris on the other hand is literal careerist demonspawn who doesn't give two hoots about the American people.
    Harris is a careerist ghoul whom I suspect has no soul. Much like Daniel Denvers or Matthew Yglesias.

Biden is not much different; I mean the man has been a complete oaf and a Neo-Lib his whole life, But I'll give him credit, his politics are wholly transactional where as Harris actually believes what she says.

Also following Jack Posobiec and caring about his takes is AS CRINGE as liking Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Shitposting like this is exactly why all the libs have spent the past 4 years accusing Trump of being "unpresidential"
    Wrong, Biden does not post on that account, Trump was being unpresidential for Constantly lying and smearing people on Twitter everyday and is nothing close to what Biden's Dog Account posted.

Cope.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-12-13 at 08:57 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

I voted biden and i will list my number 1 criticism of him. He is naïve idiot in his goal of trying to bring unity between democrats and republicans. The divide is massive and the bridge has been burnt. He is laboring under the delusion that the GOP is the same kind of GOP when he first joined congress. The old school republicans are dead and gone. Any that are left are too few. 225 congressmen refused to acknowledge reality of him being presidential elect, 115 or so signed trying to undermine democracy. You have at least 1 qanoner who thinks his party are blood drinking pedophiles. You have mitch McConnell who is a snake manifested as a human. you have nearly half of america who saw the first four years of trump and said, "Yep thats my guy." The idea of getting republicans to listen to him is of a deluded idealist.

Yeah, don't care what the piece of shit Nazi Posobiec says, and it is a fucking toy, don't give a flying fuck. Still more presidential than a serial sexual assaulter piece of shit like Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Shitposting like this is exactly why all the libs have spent the past 4 years accusing Trump of being "unpresidential"
    Because he has been. If you weren't literally up his ass about how good you think he is, and in reality with the rest of us, you would know.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking hilarious coming from you and your fake outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by eillas View Post
    I voted biden and i will list my number 1 criticism of him. He is naïve idiot in his goal of trying to bring unity between democrats and republicans. The divide is massive and the bridge has been burnt. He is laboring under the delusion that the GOP is the same kind of GOP when he first joined congress. The old school republicans are dead and gone. Any that are left are too few. 225 congressmen refused to acknowledge reality of him being presidential elect, 115 or so signed trying to undermine democracy. You have at least 1 qanoner who thinks his party are blood drinking pedophiles. You have mitch McConnell who is a snake manifested as a human. you have nearly half of america who saw the first four years of trump and said, "Yep thats my guy." The idea of getting republicans to listen to him is of a deluded idealist.
    Would you rather he didn't even try and continued to widen the divide? One thing he could do is get rid of Harris and have Tulsi as VP instead.

Would you rather he didn't even try and continued to widen the divide? One thing he could do is get rid of Harris and have Tulsi as VP instead.
    We just got rid of a huge bigot pos, no need to put another one in.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    We just got rid of a huge bigot pos, no need to put another one in.
    I'd rather have an honest politician with some bigoted views than a woke politician supporting every minority rights movement in existence for brownie points

I'd rather have an honest politician with some bigoted views than a woke politician supporting every minority rights movement in existence for brownie points
    cool, than you can elect one, we didn't.

also Tulsi isn't honest just a bigot.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    cool, than you can elect one, we didn't.

also Tulsi isn't honest just a bigot.
    Dems are incapable of nominating anyone who isn't woke

Reps get their victory stolen

So no, I can't elect one

So no, I can't elect one
    Cool, keep that copium coming.

So no, I can't elect one
    The good thing about the bolded is that it makes it quite easy to ignore anything you post.

In one month and 8 days Biden will be President and Trump will be history.

Trump and his base should love seeing violence against the president, after all haven't they been creating kidnapping and assassination plots for the last couple of months? After all Trump and his base are all about that tough guy attitude so they should appreciate this kind of thing. Unless you're saying that you and others need a safe space from this? But that can't be, that would mean that the "libs" were right, and you wouldn't want that.

It would be a shocker if Trump and his base found issue with violence after cheering for Trump after he told them to attack people, "take matters in their own hands", beat the hell out of people, and to die for him.

That would mean hypocrisy and you wouldn't want that, would you?

- - - Updated - - -

Him being elected widened the divide, but that's what happens when you drink all the orange kool-aid you can for four years. How those people can drive without running into the first thing they see I'll never know.

- - - Updated - - -

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "victory stolen" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How did those wicked "libZ" steal their victory? Tell us all your so "smart" theories on that.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "victory stolen" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How did those wicked "libZ" steal their victory? Tell us all your so "smart" theories on that.
    Don't need to. There are videos of ballot box stuffing and states enacting anti-constitutional last second voting procedure changes are a fact.

Don't need to. There are videos of ballot box stuffing and states enacting anti-constitutional last second voting procedure changes are a fact.
    Oh yeah? How come Trump and his lawyers didn't bring them to a judge? Why not in front of his judges? Why did the SCOTUS toss it out if there's a mountain of evidence? I'm sure TaxiBabe7271's youtube channel is a great place for evidence though.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Oh yeah? How come Trump and his lawyers didn't bring them to a judge? Why not in front of his judges? Why did the SCOTUS toss it out if there's a mountain of evidence? I'm sure TaxiBabe7271's youtube channel is a great place for evidence though.
    Judges and SCOTUS are either RINOs or Democrats. The entire system is rigged. The Republican party is dead.

Don't need to. There are videos of ballot box stuffing
    And plenty of those have already been Debunked.

states enacting anti-constitutional last second voting procedure changes are a fact.
    Yet SCOTUS rejected this claim.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-12-13 at 11:28 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.