3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    what? Bwomsandi is male? Now it looks embarrassing..cause during 'Basically Basic' I was saying...'she's so pure, too sweet to be scum'...something of that sort
    Don't worry, I am a she lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Bwom is a she
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

7+ Year Old Account
    what? Bwomsandi is male? Now it looks embarrassing..cause during 'Basically Basic' I was saying...'she's so pure, too sweet to be scum'...something of that sort
    Pronoun aside... Bwoms actions not something I would associate with town at this moment

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Pronoun aside... Bwoms actions not something I would associate with town at this moment
    i agree i stated earlyier claiming wouldnt do anything cant catch scum if they know a char is already claimed ect

7+ Year Old Account
    It's a bit shameful that the talk of this game was mainly done by 3 people when we're at a 17+ playerlist
    Almost like those 3 ppl are suffocating the thread...

Almost like those 3 ppl are suffocating the thread...
    i could shut up for awhile if you want

7+ Year Old Account
    Id be ok with a satsu/log/robo lynch today... I know ppl would rather the modkill of log happen over a lynch.

I think as the game progresses and get past the holiday season, dupti will likely become more involved and is a great assest to town, if town. I wont vote for him today.

I also think its highly possible that we have a scum hiding in the 3 most vocal players, even if most people see them as town.

I also think its highly possible that we have a scum hiding in the 3 most vocal players, even if most people see them as town.
    I, too, am currently of this belief.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I, too, am currently of this belief.
    I have the opposite opinion, since we all seem to think of each other as town. That would be extremely foolish scum play.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I have the opposite opinion, since we all seem to think of each other as town. That would be extremely foolish scum play.
    I do think that everyone in the top posts seems like town. But, something keeps nagging at me that it would not necessarily be hard to fake it.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I do think that everyone in the top posts seems like town. But, something keeps nagging at me that it would not necessarily be hard to fake it.
    your talking about foxxi because she is a muniplative fox and knows the games inside out i kinda get that but i have foxxi as hard town even if i havent played with her i just get this gut feeling that shes a townie

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    your talking about foxxi because she is a muniplative fox and knows the games inside out i kinda get that but i have foxxi as hard town even if i havent played with her i just get this gut feeling that shes a townie
    If I recall, you are also in the top 3.

I'm just annoyed that my spot as top poster was thwarted. Usually it's me everybody is telling to shut up.

im probably top wouldnt surpise me ive been talking alot like i said i could probably shut up for a bit

Eh, it's better people post than not.

im probably top wouldnt surpise me ive been talking alot like i said i could probably shut up for a bit
    I am not advocating anyone in the top to stop talking. Just pointing out that my suspicion could be on either you or Foxxi.

i got other fish to put up and fry then worry about you and foxxi

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly i think we should stick to robo and get lowgyn modkilled i think this is the best action for today as town even if robo comes in and claims a guy say the hulk or sumthin its just so easy to say your town right now

Honestly i think we should stick to robo and get lowgyn modkilled i think this is the best action for today as town even if robo comes in and claims a guy say the hulk or sumthin its just so easy to say your town right now
    Agreed.

It makes up for the lack of a D1 lynch too. We don't get any information from Logwyn but we also don't have to deal with an absent player.

3+ Year Old Account
    Same here. I think my post count was the same as Val's last time I checked.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and by the way, got a problem with me? Then vote me!

- - - Updated - - -

(This is to anyone, by the way )
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Same here. I think my post count was the same as Val's last time I checked.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and by the way, got a problem with me? Then vote me!

- - - Updated - - -

(This is to anyone, by the way )
    Nah ill stick to robo your possible scum buddy