Program to show multiple temps / fan speeds

SpeedFan is outdated, doesn't show everything, and its temp readings are off by 10-15C. (ex. it will show 30C when other programs show 40-45C)

HWMonitor is too detailed and doesn't allow any kind of customization of the UI, have to keep minimizing a bunch of things every time I start it.

Are there any simpler programs that can just show me CPU temp, GPU temp, and fan speeds for all connected fans? That's really all I want to keep track of, most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I bet google has some options, gimme a second.
    I already googled and couldn't find anything that fit my needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Have you tried Open Hardware Monitor?
    It doesn't show CPU fan or case fan speeds, only GPU fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Argus Monitor can do all that, although it can also do a fair bit more so it may be more than what you're after.
    It does have a gadget option as well though, where you can show just a tiny window with whatever values you like.

Doesnt afterburner show you all of that if you need it to?

Aida64 is a thing if you want to know everything and customizations. Though some of the advanced features are locked behind paid lisence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speccy, CPU-Z, GPU-Z work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Doesnt afterburner show you all of that if you need it to?
    Huh. Apparently it does. I've been using that to control my GPU fan and show GPU temperature in the taskbar, apparently I can set it to also show a separate number for CPU temperature in the taskbar too.

Neat.

And yeah I guess fan speed doesn't matter too much since I've got the fan curves set already; don't really need to keep on eye on those.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Huh. Apparently it does. I've been using that to control my GPU fan and show GPU temperature in the taskbar, apparently I can set it to also show a separate number for CPU temperature in the taskbar too.

Neat.

And yeah I guess fan speed doesn't matter too much since I've got the fan curves set already; don't really need to keep on eye on those.
    Didnt know you could show it in task bar but you can def get it to show in game. If you go to settings and monitoring, you can select to track each setting you want. You can go a strep further and check "show in On-screen display" and w,e you select for OSD will show while you game. I track GPU and CPU usage and temps this way.
    And yeh, case fans, dont really matter. Though you may care how fast your gpu fan is running relative to its temps.

Nah, I don't really NEED to see fan speeds. I manually set the fan curve for the GPU using Afterburner, and I used the system's BIOS to set the fan curve for my CPU too, so I shouldn't need to monitor those fan speeds. I can hear them revving up when the temps go up lol

HWiNFO will do all that too. You can customize what it shows in its main sensor window, and select what it shows in RTSS or other OSD software, down to assigning what line and position on that line you want it to show on.

HWiNFO
    * you can change the order of the informations for your needs
    * you can change how it loads, only sensors, only minimized, without waking up SATA storage... what ever you want
    * you can also just rename the sensor information with custom alias names
    -