15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Yes a graphical remake is basically a remaster but ok.

That's what I mean. A poster comes to this thread and says

" I see no reason to buy the console yet "

then he gets ganged up on because apparently not seeing a reason to buy it yet for his own personal reasons is shit posting about the console?

Thanks for proving my point..
    Because if you dont want one, why should we care? Your post adds nothing to the thread. Go buy one, post why you do or dont like it or its games, then we can actually have a conversation.

Yes a graphical remake is basically a remaster but ok.
    A fresh coat of paint (upscale to 1080p) is a remaster.

A REMAKE is a game that was remade from the ground up like Bluepoints Demon's Souls was. The only thing in the PS5 version that was also in the PS3 version is the AI code because they wanted to be true to the original. Literally everything else was remade from the ground up aka A REMAKE.

Its 2020 and people still don't understand the difference in a remake and a remaster.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Because if you dont want one, why should we care? Your post adds nothing to the thread. Go buy one, post why you do or dont like it or its games, then we can actually have a conversation.
    Where did I say I do not want one ? All I said is that I do not want one for now because I see no reason to.

Do you need a badge of proof as a PS5 owner to post on the PS5 thread?

Isn't the Cyberpunk thread full of comments of people warning others not to buy the game either not yet or not at all because it's a mess?

Well, my simple opinion is that right now buying a ps5 is a waste of money especially if you didn't save for it or are not swimming in money and do not like the exclusives.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    A fresh coat of paint (upscale to 1080p) is a remaster.

A REMAKE is a game that was remade from the ground up like Bluepoints Demon's Souls was. The only thing in the PS5 version that was also in the PS3 version is the AI code because they wanted to be true to the original. Literally everything else was remade from the ground up aka A REMAKE.

Its 2020 and people still don't understand the difference in a remake and a remaster.
    Yet plays exactly the same? With mostly the same content?

Call it what you want. Doesn't change the facts.
    Last edited by tikcol; 2020-12-28 at 06:35 PM.

Yet plays exactly the same? With mostly the same content?

Call it what you want. Doesn't change the facts.
    Accept it doesn't play the same because the original ran at 25fps or less and the remake runs at 60fps. Also once again and here is the part your clearly not understanding, IT WAS REMADE FROM THE GROUND UP.

Isn't the Cyberpunk thread full of comments of people warning others not to buy the game either not yet or not at all because it's a mess?
    There is a big ass difference in telling people to not buy a game because its a unplayable mess and just saying you don't want to buy a console because it lacks content for you right now.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Accept it doesn't play the same because the original ran at 25fps or less and the remake runs at 60fps. Also once again and here is the part your clearly not understanding, IT WAS REMADE FROM THE GROUND UP.
    It plays exactly the same with double the FPS and better graphics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBT73gw8s68
    Last edited by tikcol; 2020-12-28 at 05:58 PM.

It plays exactly the same with double the FPS and better graphics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBT73gw8s68
    FPS effects gameplay...

It also has Fractured Mode, Photo Mode, New Armor, New Monster Designs, A Way More Detailed World. You know things that a REMAKE has. It isn't just polished up for 1080p like the DS1 Remaster was.

There is a clear difference in a remake and a remaster.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where did I say I do not want one ? All I said is that I do not want one for now because I see no reason to.

Do you need a badge of proof as a PS5 owner to post on the PS5 thread?

Well, my simple opinion is that right now buying a ps5 is a waste of money especially if you didn't save for it or are not swimming in money.
    Cool beans. Those of us with one are glad we bought it because it has a great launch line up. Trying to "warn" people not to buy one when you dont have it is stupid.

Here

Hey guys, ps5 owner here who beat all the launch games. Its great and you should get demon souls and dmc5 se. Yes its not perfect and there are bugs and crashes but overall they dont happn often and the positives with the ssd and bc coupled with the launch line up far outweigh the negatives.

There, i canceled your warning out

Ps5 has the best launch lineup ive ever seen but you guys are just never happy. Maybe play something other than western aaa games for once
    Not to sound argumentative but what games are you referring to? I am genuinely curious to know. I only know of the launch titles of bugsnax, playroom, demon souls, and godawful. I am guessing you are referring to japanese titles, though I could never find any info on any.

FPS effects gameplay...

It also has Fractured Mode, Photo Mode, New Armor, New Monster Designs, A Way More Detailed World. You know things that a REMAKE has. It isn't just polished up for 1080p like the DS1 Remaster was.

There is a clear difference in a remake and a remaster.
    FPS doesn't effect how the game works though because they made it certain that the game played exactly the same especially AI.

So as someone who played demon souls on the ps3 and demon souls remake (or whatever you want to call it) in my view plays exactly the same as the old game but costs 70€ by itself..

Why would I buy a ps5 right now if no other exclusive game interests me?

Do you really think I'm alone in thinking this way?

How can you say someone in this position is "shit posting" about ps5?

What do you want from me? Shove a ps5 down my throat?

- - - Updated - - -

Cool beans. Those of us with one are glad we bought it because it has a great launch line up. Trying to "warn" people not to buy one when you dont have it is stupid.

Here

Hey guys, ps5 owner here who beat all the launch games. Its great and you should get demon souls and dmc5 se. Yes its not perfect and there are bugs and crashes but overall they dont happn often and the positives with the ssd and bc coupled with the launch line up far outweigh the negatives.

There, i canceled your warning out
    So what's the problem? Can't different opinions coexist in this thread?

Apparently they need to be "canceled"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yasiru View Post
    Not to sound argumentative but what games are you referring to? I am genuinely curious to know. I only know of the launch titles of bugsnax, playroom, demon souls, and godawful. I am guessing you are referring to japanese titles, though I could never find any info on any.
    Dmc5 se with virgil on legendary dark knight mode was the best launch game of all time, plus kh mom came out the next day

- - - Updated - - -

FPS doesn't effect how the game works though because they made it certain that the game played exactly the same especially AI.

So as someone who played demon souls on the ps3 and demon souls remake (or whatever you want to call it) in my view plays exactly the same as the old game but costs 70€ by itself..

Why would I buy a ps5 right now if no other exclusive game interests me?

Do you really think I'm alone in thinking this way?

How can you say someone in this position is "shit posting" about ps5?

What do you want from me? Shove a ps5 down my throat?

- - - Updated - - -

So what's the problem? Can't different opinions coexist in this thread?

Apparently they need to be "canceled"
    Youre trying to get people to not buy it just because you dont want one. Youre not giving an opinion

Dmc5 se with virgil on legendary dark knight mode was the best launch game of all time, plus kh mom came out the next day

- - - Updated - - -

Youre trying to get people to not buy it just because you dont want one. Youre not giving an opinion
    Please quote where did I say I don't want one.

Not thinking buying one now is worth it isn't the same as not wanting one ever.

I guess that's too hard for you to comprehend

The opinion is:

"Exclusive & Launch games aren't good for me. Why would I buy a console that I won't use?"

Why is this opinion invalid?
    Last edited by tikcol; 2020-12-28 at 06:17 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Please quote where did I say I don't want one.

Not thinking buying one now is worth it isn't the same as not wanting one ever.

I guess that's too hard for you to comprehend

The opinion is:

"Exclusive & Launch games aren't good for me. Why would I buy a console that I won't use?"

Why is this opinion invalid?
    Where did I say I do not want one ? All I said is that I do not want one for now
    And no youre not just saying that, youre also warning people not to buy one for some reason

And no youre not just saying that, youre also warning people not to buy one for some reason
    Where? In your head?

Quote it, do it.

Where? In your head?

Quote it, do it.
    You said not to get one like 1 page back in response to me

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    You said not to get one like 1 page back in response to me
    You mean your sneaky rephrasing of my own personal experience?

Quote it..

15+ Year Old Account
    Where? In your head?

Quote it, do it.

Well, my simple opinion is that right now buying a ps5 is a waste of money especially if you didn't save for it or are not swimming in money.
    Please stop youre hurting my brain

You mean your sneaky rephrasing of my own personal experience?

Quote it..
    Nah more like the part where you said "So yes right now I'd advise anyone without big moneys to wait for a bigger array of exclusive whale bait."

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, but I'm also not paying 400 moneys to play exclusive whale bait which costs even more.

Consoles are great for kids though because you don't want them playing video games alone in their rooms.(they can become losers later in life) Buy them consoles, hook them up to the TV and supervise their leisure time.

Ok we know the ps5 is very powerful and beautiful, etc and stuff but you have to work harder if you want people with desktop pcs to buy your magic boxes.

If you're a kid or have kids then by all means buy them magic boxes. Desktop pcs should come later in adult life where they can choose to segregate themselves alone in their rooms.

I will buy a ps5 as soon as more games come out. It looks cool all while with stripes, very stylish. Ohh I'm getting chicken skin just thinking about it.

Does anyone know how does it feel to touch one ? The surface texture.. the curves. Can't wait..
    Nice edit at 7:33 and then ask for the quote but yeah we all saw it.

Please stop youre hurting my brain
    Well, my simple opinion is that right now buying a ps5 is a waste of money especially if you didn't save for it or are not swimming in money and do not like the exclusives.
    This is the full quote. Why did you cut it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Nah more like the part where you said "So yes right now I'd advise anyone without big moneys to wait for a bigger array of exclusive whale bait."

- - - Updated - - -

Nice edit at 7:33 and then ask for the quote but yeah we all saw it.
    So you quote me being excited about ps5 and your point is "this guy is telling people not to buy it" ??

15+ Year Old Account
    This is the full quote. Why did you cut it?

- - - Updated - - -

So you quote me being excited about ps5 and your point is "this guy is telling people not to buy it" ??
    Because you edited it after i posted your quote. Just stop

I've watched crime doco's of people being interviewed for murder and arguing against detectives with undeniable evidence have a better grip on reality than you.