Page 84 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Robo deserved to be lynched. As does anyone who can't take five minutes out of their day to contribute anything beyond whining about fluff. He had ample time to respond and I'm pretty confident that pretty much everyone posting today was varying degrees of distracted by festivities so it's not exactly an excuse to lean on.

That you're complaining about me lying is, quite honestly, laughable. I brought information to the table. Valuable information. Why are you ignoring that I pointed out that the reality stone had the power to mask night actions? I'd say that's pretty fucking worthy of a white lie about my stone being stolen when it wasn't. (Which I quite obviously did in an effort to maybe fool thieves. Didn't work, but it was important I revealed what I knew.)

Lynching a low poster will give us NO information to work with. Lynching an active poster, both of whom seem suspicious, will give us significantly more to look at through the last 3 days of interactions.

- - - Updated - - -

Virothe may seem scummy, but this just seems all too convenient of a person to push.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    He has constantly pushed at low posting players, calling them suspicious, but never actually engaging them himself, but trying to push others to do his dirty work.
    You're just straight up regurgitating lines that came from Foxxi's mouth at this point. How the fuck am I going to engage people who aren't bothering to post and when they don't even show up, they don't respond to what they've been asked to comment on?

Hell, I'm pretty sure it's not a 'me' problem. @Crackleslap asked Blood Fox something and has yet to get an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Hell, I'm pretty sure it's not a 'me' problem. @Crackleslap asked Blood Fox something and has yet to get an answer.
    And I also asked Blood Fox the exact same question. However, he already stated he answered it. I don't expect him to come back into the thread. He must have his reasons for being slightly vague on it.

And yes, I am. What a shock that two people could think the same things about you :P What is the point of then asking us to ask them questions. If they aren't answering you, which you aren't even bothering to ask, why should we do the same?

You're not as dumb as you're pretending to be. So I'm pretty confident that you're just covering for Virothe at this point.

You're not as dumb as you're pretending to be. So I'm pretty confident that you're just covering for Virothe at this point.
    I'd think that me pulling at things that may not be directly obvious should show I am not attempting to be dumb. But way to try to discredit a push against you in the exact way Val tried to discredit it.

And yes. It would be super smart to come out and defend my scum buddy directly. Maybe I am as dumb as you think

- - - Updated - - -

Virothe is also on a scum-lean list of mine for many of the reasons already stated. But going right after him with a vote at beginning of day, from my two highest sus targets, makes me think he may be more town than I thought.

I can also be wrong and boy won't there be egg on my face there, just like if I am wrong about Val.

Also, why are we ignoring the fact that Foxxi told people not to claim unless they had information to bring to the table? I kept quiet on the matter of the reality stone until I had some information to share. I subtly tried to get Dupti to admit that there was more powers available to the holder than what he claimed. That didn't work, but I didn't want to make it super obvious that I was holding it at the time.

I didn't want the information to die with me, so I opted to reveal it. I don't understand why I'm being punished for a white lie suggesting that it was stolen when it's pretty damn obvious I said that to discourage people from stealing it from me (Thanos, primarily). You'd really prefer me to say I still had it and risk it being taken directly?

Obviously the gamble didn't pay off since it was actually stolen last night though I've been open and honest about who I chose to use the power on and that information is now out there to digest.

You already have egg on your face from contributing to Clarinet going off of the deep end. Maybe it's time to post a little less, stop trying to hyper analyse every last little post and maybe let someone else step up for today and push for information that isn't solely controlled by you posting as often as possible and conveniently pushing on anyone who dares to share theories, be active or reveal information?

Also, why are we ignoring the fact that Foxxi told people not to claim unless they had information to bring to the table? I kept quiet on the matter of the reality stone until I had some information to share. I subtly tried to get Dupti to admit that there was more powers available to the holder than what he claimed. That didn't work, but I didn't want to make it super obvious that I was holding it at the time.

I didn't want the information to die with me, so I opted to reveal it. I don't understand why I'm being punished for a white lie suggesting that it was stolen when it's pretty damn obvious I said that to discourage people from stealing it from me (Thanos, primarily). You'd really prefer me to say I still had it and risk it being taken directly?

Obviously the gamble didn't pay off since it was actually stolen last night though I've been open and honest about who I chose to use the power on and that information is now out there to digest.

You already have egg on your face from contributing to Clarinet going off of the deep end. Maybe it's time to post a little less, stop trying to hyper analyse every last little post and maybe let someone else step up for today and push for information that isn't solely controlled by you posting as often as possible and conveniently pushing on anyone who dares to share theories, be active or reveal information?
    Oh my bad. Let me just take everything you guys say at face value. You are all honor-bound to tell the truth, right?

It is also comical that you went from "Oh keep posting. It is game related. People who complain about fluff are wrong" to "You directly contributed to Clarinet quitting the game and are posting way too much!"

Maybe Clarinet shouldn't sign up for a game if he can't stick it out. The exact same thing happened to Firebert last game and he creatively tried to come up with a ridiculous role to continue to play. He didn't lie and state he was scum to allow the town to mislynch, directly going against his win-condition.

I might be 100% wrong about everything I have said and I am okay with that. I'd rather throw my ideas out there, debate them and argue them and see what comes from it. Not just try to silence someone who openly states your bullshit

And for all we know, you never had the stone. You could literally be regurgitating things from QT. There is no way to know what someone says is true.

- - - Updated - - -

The kill of Foxxi was for her post content. Not because she could potentially get a stone from Clarinet's lynch. She made that abundantly clear why she was staying off the train. That also makes me think she did not have a stone in the first place, otherwise I feel there would have been hints.

So sure, take that as you want, but I'd be looking more in depth at Foxxi's posts instead of trying to discredit them for Clarinet absolutely acting scummy.

3+ Year Old Account
    Well, the Bastard Mod is dead now lol

Also, should be LaL or?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Well, the Bastard Mod is dead now lol

Also, should be LaL or?
    I would be okay with LaL, at this point.

I'm less concerned about anything that happened after Clarinet claimed to be scum as it's pretty obvious that most people were going to put their vote there after such an event. As I see it, it's no coincidence that three of the players most eager to pursue Satsu at various points in the early stages of the game have been desperately painted as being scum. I'm inclined to think Clarinet gave up as a result of frustration.

Clarinet noticed something off about Satsu and was sharp enough to point it out. On my end, I found the way in which people leapt off of the Satsu train to be a little too convenient and voiced my concerns on that front. As for Val, he had a kill available and opted to eliminate Satsu directly.

That you're only willing to put either Val or myself up on the chopping block is suspicious. Suspicious, but not surprising - and I don't doubt that you're going to continue posting frequently in a blatant effort to distract and nudge as many people as possible towards such a goal because you've proven, repeatedly, to not be willing to entertain anything that isn't the contrived set of exceptional circumstances that you want to focus on.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll concede, maybe I'm wrong and this is again a case of town vs town. Please, though, consider reading through some past games and note how often they've been thrown because a few cunning/misguided players decided to paint me as being scum because they knew it'd be distracting from everything else.

only problem i have with LAL is that leaves me with my 2 prime thanos and thats cereal and val only reason cereal is youve been fingering and pushing them hard maybe you took the stone from val idk maybe val is thanos and still has the stone or maybe you are right and virothe or xanjori are scum IDK Xanjori has no votes entire game he posts but its kinda garbage

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I would be okay with LaL, at this point.
    So, either Virothe or Xanjori? Maybe Bloodfox but he was posting for a bit
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Cereal what was your Night Action?

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Cereal what was your Night Action?
    I attempted to steal from Blood Fox. Apparently may have been redirected to Virothe?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    So, either Virothe or Xanjori? Maybe Bloodfox but he was posting for a bit
    I thought you meant liars, not lurkers. I do not support lynching a lurker today because of information gain from an active poster.

I'm in support of lynching someone who is both suspicious and not active.

It's pretty clear how badly things are going to go if an active, present player is lynched today. I doubt Foxxi is the only active player that will be eliminated at night. So let's say I get lynched today and then Clawsout or Cereal gets killed at night.

Suddenly we've got a bunch of players who nobody has a real read as well as a couple of players who are still arguably finding their feet. Not a particularly great situation.

I'm in support of lynching someone who is both suspicious and not active.

It's pretty clear how badly things are going to go if an active, present player is lynched today. I doubt Foxxi is the only active player that will be eliminated at night. So let's say I get lynched today and then Clawsout or Cereal gets killed at night.

Suddenly we've got a bunch of players who nobody has a real read as well as a couple of players who are still arguably finding their feet. Not a particularly great situation.
    And what do we get from lynching Virothe if he ends up being town? Nothing.

If you flip town, for example, we can then analyze your posts in a different light knowing your alignment.

We can do that for anyone sure, but there is more info to be gained from an active player, I'd think.

It's crappy either way because yes, losing two active posters would be crap, but going another cycle without getting more information could be worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Juat woke up, but going to work soon. So still wont be around much.

We are in trouble.

Val:Looking pretty scummy possibly thanos may have lied about losing the power stone.

Bagel: has the brain of a woof and complains alot not much good contributions

Crackle: Mr here i am and there i go doesnt post too much valuable info

Cereal:My other thanos guess he contributes alot and starts bastarizing scum potencial would be hard to not believe him that hes town

Bwon:Town i think she just struggles to grasp the game

Grae: Nuetral looks sumwhat guilty from not posting anything really relavent except for pick any1 but me content

Lora: Still a fucking mystery

Marack:Hates bwon but hasnt given much info other then that

Virothe: says hes been busy with holidays or sleeping but has no info didnt give me reads i asked for

Xanjori: no votes posts have been a dumpterfire material

Dupti: another mystery bastardizes any1 that votes him isnt around much

Bloodfox: Clown comes in to say sumthin and leaves randomly casting a vote like lora

this is my today reads