Can you use essences and Azerite gear in time walking?

Hey.

Just wondering if any one have tried using essences in time walking.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Hey.

Just wondering if any one have tried using essences in time walking.
    yes, it works as well as azerite gear

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    much thanks.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

knowing blizzard - not for long :0

The Azerite gear seems to work everywhere that is not Shadowlands. I was thinking about this when I was considering running BFA raids for mounts drops. Maybe save a set because it will likely be OP in old raids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    Maybe they disable for TW, but I highly doubt it. They really don't care about this catch-up content. And it isn't so game breaking that everyone is doing it.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    why would they change it? you've always been able to use old sets for TW. old legendaries like Shadowmourne and Fangs of the Father work as well, up to their relevant expansion anyway

why would they change it? you've always been able to use old sets for TW. old legendaries like Shadowmourne and Fangs of the Father work as well, up to their relevant expansion anyway
    Fangs of the Father specifically doesn't work, but every other none-Legion legendary should work just fine.

At this point there aren't any sets that work either, as even Legion sets were disabled with patch 9.0 along with Legion legendaries.

Equipping the Heart of Azeroth in timewalking enables all your essences as well as Azerite traits on any BFA gear you may have kept around.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    Fangs of the Father specifically doesn't work, but every other none-Legion legendary should work just fine.

At this point there aren't any sets that work either, as even Legion sets were disabled with patch 9.0 along with Legion legendaries.

Equipping the Heart of Azeroth in timewalking enables all your essences as well as Azerite traits on any BFA gear you may have kept around.
    FotF doesn't work? really? pretty sure other weapons do. interesting.

FotF doesn't work? really? pretty sure other weapons do. interesting.
    He might have meant in this TW (wotlk) which is before the legendary came into the game. Been a bit since the last time I ran my rogue through any newer TWers but I'm pretty sure fangs worked in cata and post content?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    He might have meant in this TW (wotlk) which is before the legendary came into the game. Been a bit since the last time I ran my rogue through any newer TWers but I'm pretty sure fangs worked in cata and post content?!
    Legendaries normally work on the expansion they came out and below. So if Fangs worked, it should be for Cata and below. If they don't work on Wrath TW, chances are that they're either bugged or intentionally disabled. Probably something to do with their proc being a set, I'm fairly sure the Warglaives set bonus is disabled as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Legendaries normally work on the expansion they came out and below. So if Fangs worked, it should be for Cata and below. If they don't work on Wrath TW, chances are that they're either bugged or intentionally disabled. Probably something to do with their proc being a set, I'm fairly sure the Warglaives set bonus is disabled as well.
    Fangs used to have 2 special properties. Them being daggers made them ineffective for combat rogues, so to compensate for that, the mainhand gave 45% increased damage to sinister strike.

The other effect being the actual legendary effect, the set bonus, was disabled as a legacy set effect quite a while ago. I believe that's as far back as Legion, or possibly even WoD at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    Fangs used to have 2 special properties. Them being daggers made them ineffective for combat rogues, so to compensate for that, the mainhand gave 45% increased damage to sinister strike.

The other effect being the actual legendary effect, the set bonus, was disabled as a legacy set effect quite a while ago. I believe that's as far back as Legion, or possibly even WoD at this point.
    But most importantly, can you still click them to grow them nasty wings?

You forgot that most of old raids tiers or weapons effect are disabled.