10+ Year Old Account

Likely incoming - Flying Ox mount

With the Chinese New Year steadily approaching, it's highly likely that we will see a Flying Ox mount, likely once again attached to a 6 month subscripition.

I can only hope that we will see the Wandering Ancient mount in the same timeframe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    With the Chinese New Year steadily approaching, it's highly likely that we will see a Flying Ox mount
    Well, they've already covered the expression "When Pigs Fly" with Hogrus, and there's the rat too, so why not add a cow into the mix? No harm, no foul.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    With the Chinese New Year steadily approaching, it's highly likely that we will see a Flying Ox mount, likely once again attached to a 6 month subscripition.

I can only hope that we will see the Wandering Ancient mount in the same timeframe.
    yeah maybe. have previous Chinese New Year mounts been tied to 6 month subs? I can't remember.

also I'd completely forgotten about the Wandering Ancient - thanks for the reminder

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    Well, they've already covered the expression "When Pigs Fly" with Hogrus, and there's the rat too, so why not add a cow into the mix? No harm, no foul.
    The fowl is a few years off I think

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    The fowl is a few years off I think
    Hope I'm still playing when that one hits, as that's my Chinese Zodiac animal.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Baine. I don't think he would even mind currently.

But CCP masters likely want some new models.
    Working customer support really has made me support genocides.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    yeah maybe. have previous Chinese New Year mounts been tied to 6 month subs? I can't remember.

also I'd completely forgotten about the Wandering Ancient - thanks for the reminder
    I think the rat was? But I may be remembering incorrectly.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

While we are at it, what happned to the treant mount?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

3+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see a flying rabbit mount at some point. Wonder what animation 'skin' it would be using though
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    While we are at it, what happned to the treant mount?
    https://dotesports.com/streaming/new...ft-shadowlands

"The mount will be created by Blizzard’s designers and will arrive in the collections of all players who purchased the latest expansion Shadowlands in the first quarter of 2021. This mount is given away as a token of Blizzard’s appreciation of its fanbase, according to the Community Manager Kaivax."

Sometime in the next 3 months and for free.