Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Congress is trapped. They cannot escape.
    They're not in the building dude. They went on recess already and left the building.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tens of thousands of protesters storm down Pennsylvania Avenue en route to the US Capitol.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...98156387184640
    I'm sure it seems like tens of thousands to people who have never set foot out of their home town of like two hundred people and a Kroger, but it really isn't. Rofl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    At the very least, rioters.

I mean, they're engaged in property destruction and trespassing, and I've heard told that those are extremely serious crimes!
    No trash cans have been reported to be damaged, so they've done no wrong.

If I need sarcasm tags for that, you're new here. Welcome to the forum.
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're not in the building dude. They went on recess already and left the building.
    What do you expect when the "sources" are just an unfiltered cesspipe of unverified right wing Twitter accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    What do you expect when the "sources" are just an unfiltered cesspipe of unverified right wing Twitter accounts.
    CNN is reporting that police is asking for back up in DC...

@Ghostpanther join us...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

They are still there. Congress has been ordered to shelter in place in the nearest office. They are trapped and that mob will find them.

https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/s...00446011674630
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

They are still there. Congress has been ordered to shelter in place in the nearest office. They are trapped and that mob will find them.

Why do you want us to capitulate to these violent Nazis?

If you don't answer, I'll take that as admission that you support them.

10+ Year Old Account

That’s staff... what are they going to do when they find just fucking workers there? What are they going to do?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Why do you want us to capitulate to these violent Nazis?

If you don't answer, I'll take that as admission that you support them.
    Stop the childishness. I'm not going to spend months and months responding to baseless accusations.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Stop the childishness. I'm not going to spend months and months responding to baseless accusations.
    Can someone ban this piece of nazi shit?

You still didn't answer the question.

Thanks for admitting it for everyone to see.

Stock market swinging wildly, was down big, up big for the moment, might drop big later.

- - - Updated - - -

Shooting has broken out in the House chamber itself per rumor.

Stock market swinging wildly, was down big, up big for the moment, might drop big later.

- - - Updated - - -

Shooting has broken out in the House chamber itself per rumor.
    We did Nazi that one coming at all.

I guess this is what happens when you pander to racist trash.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    what would you be rebeling against though ?

honest question

the fact that you have to work for living ?
    Rebellions/revolutions occure through 2 main reasons, there is others ofc, but in history there is the big 2.

Economic hardship and national identity.

Economic hardship is easy to explain, people pushed the brink often turn on there leaders and elites, Russian revolution, French revolution, chinese revolution e.t.c are all spawned from that root cause, those types tend to be the most easy for Communism to hijack into power.

The national identity is a bit more complex, examples include the American revolution, the American civil war, the Indian revolt, the mao mao rebellion, the boer war, and the Irish war of independance. For them its about national identity and right to self determination, being rooted in national identity these are the types of revolution most easily co-opted by facism to muscle into power.

If america was to fall apart it would be the latter of the two reasons, america is a vast nation, with alot of sub identites essentially only bound together by a greater notion of American patriotism and whats left of the grand destiny stuff, but as faith in federal goverment errodes and patriotism is slowly declining, america is on the same course the UK has seen over recent decades where more local identities like English, Welsh and Scottish supplant the greater identity of British as the primary identity of the people when that start to happen independance movements are not long to follow.

The question is how america will handle those movements, reacting harshly to them historically leads to violence, reacting democratically is also risky...

As much as people hate American patriotism, it is currently the bed rock of American unity, take a lesson from history and find a replacment befor removing it, if america wishes to avoid the same fate as every one else.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2021-01-06 at 07:56 PM.

Oooh exciting day to buy stocks

I'm hearing either a crucifixion cross or a gallows is getting erected in front of the Capitol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Can someone ban this piece of nazi shit?
    Well, then they would have to ban all of the Nazi Adjacent posters. And what would be left to drive engagement on MMO-C.

Take it from magicfind.us

WE KNOW GAMERS
    At Magic Find, we build massive communities for the biggest games on the planet. As gamers ourselves, we deliver the content and tools players want.

Our Brands
    From forums to databases, guides and breaking news, our brands are household names among core gamers.

MMO-CHAMPION
    The leading destination for World of Warcraft News, Guides, and Community for over 12 years! Millions of players rely on MMO-Champion to keep up-to-date on all things WoW.

Millions here!
    Government Affiliated Snark

I'm hearing either a crucifixion cross or a gallows is getting erected in front of the Capitol.
    Are the Nazis going to commit more acts of terrorism?

Why do you want us to vote for these Nazis?

10+ Year Old Account
    They are burning crosses? Interesting move...

You've spent months making them. So it's pretty funny you'd take issue with people calling you out for exactly what your constant rants have advocated for: capitulating to and pandering to literal far right extremists.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.