Just woke up here over in Australia and catching up on what has happened. Wasn't expecting this, just a drawn out counting of the votes.

I can kind of understand what the cops did. They were outnumbered and very likely outgunned as well, given who they were dealing with. Better to let the protesters vent while taking photos of them for later attest after they disperse than risk an all out firefight in the Capitol Buildings. Its much easier to say the cops should have been more aggressive when your life isn't on the line. This isn't a peaceful BLM protest but an armed and violent mob.

At least that is my guess of the decision that someone up the chain of command made.

That's nice, if they hurry Pence might get to be president for an afternoon.

Super nice of that cop to help a MAGA terrorist down the steps of the Capitol.

Are you kidding me?

Vid in link.

Yes, its a nice cop helping a middle-aged lady, who seems to have a difficult time walking down the stairs. To each its own and hard to project here, but I don't see the happening if these people were somehow different.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Isn't this a massive security failure? How the fuck was this allowed to happen?
    They better not let this slide. Politicians repeatedly letting Trumpists get away with one thing after another is how we got here.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Rioting penalty is fine and/or incarcerated up to 5 years; 18 U.S. Code § 2101.
    I doubt they're going to get off with just rioting charges. Someone got shot. They did it to interrupt the process of the transfer of power in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I dont believe anyone knew a coup was coming. A protest outside, sure. Just not this
    If the only way you can protect the mechanism of government from an attempted civilian coup is by having knowledge beforehand... then you've fucking failed your job.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Super nice of that cop to help a MAGA terrorist down the steps of the Capitol.

Are you kidding me?

Vid in link.

Yes, its a nice cop helping a middle-aged lady, who seems to have a difficult time walking down the stairs. To each its own and hard to project here, but I don't see the happening if these people were somehow different.
    Now, compare that to the officers in Buffalo...

Footage enough, every single one of that scum should be arrested and face serious consequences.

Racism is the reason why there is apparently no strategy to prevent a situation like this? You're gonna have to explain that.
    Racist cops not protecting democracy and being extremely soft on their compadres, prolly because they have friends there. Come on, the FBI warned that the white nationalists and supremacists have infiltrated the police forces.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Now, compare that to the officers in Buffalo...
    Easier. Make that lady's skin a few tones darker and see what happens
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Racism is the reason why there is apparently no strategy to prevent a situation like this? You're gonna have to explain that.
    Why prevent that situation when it is your friends and like minded people raiding the capitol? If there were a chance that BLM protesters would have raided the capitol, they would probably gunned down with no remorse.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    CNN: Rep. Ilhan Omar says she is drawing up articles of impeachment against Trump

Tweet:
    I am drawing up Articles of Impeachment.

Donald J. Trump should be impeached by the House of Representatives & removed from office by the United States Senate.

We can’t allow him to remain in office, it’s a matter of preserving our Republic and we need to fulfill our oath.
    Good.

If people don't understand why this is important, NOW, with Trump only in office a few more weeks - the results of a prosecuted impeachment would mean he would be ineligible to run for office again.
    Last edited by cubby; 2021-01-06 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Easier. Make that lady's skin a few tones darker and see what happens
    Imagine how things would have gone down, if those people were black, or Muslim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Linking a satire site unironically?

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Via Getty, one the rioters steals a podium from the Capitol

Hey Trumpkins we have LOOTERS!

So by your stand 1 Looter makes every Trumpkin a THUG. You are all thugs, you hate police and you hate law and order. Am I doing it right?
    oh god, i spouted my popcorns everywhere xDxDxD
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Good.

If people don't understand why this is important, NOW, which Trump only in office a few more weeks - the results of a prosecuted impeachment would mean he would be ineligible to run for office again.
    Also you cannot pardon yourself for things involved in an impeachment. This basically would cock block trumps attempt to just pardon everybody and waddle off into the sunset.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    That's amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Linking a satire site unironically?
    I dont really believe that trailer trash is capable of changing police difficulty. I should propably make sure to mention it next time since stupidity around us is making everyone take everything at face value.