Here we fucking go again, congratulations Wisconsin.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    lol ffs...

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, thank god, no Senator.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Oh hey, look at that. Yay. I guess? God am I tired...

Got to see the VP say they can't entertain the objection on a state. My god that was beautiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Fuck Gohmert and any of the morons that objected to Wisconsin with him.

Actually fuck any of the morons that objected to any of the states.

- - - Updated - - -

And this chaplain is throwing massive shade at Trump and whoever defended him today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Actually fuck any of the morons that objected to any of the states.
    I really, REALLY hope those votes come back to haunt each and every one of those democracy-subverting douchebags.

I hope the far right social media is fucking imploding.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Rasmussen a Right Wing Trumpist Polling Group is quoting Stalin to support overturning the elections.
    It's actually one of the internet's many, many fake quotations. But Rasmussen doing some basic fact-checking seems about as likely as their polls being correct.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...in/6190020002/

P.S. Do these morons think more than five minutes into the future? If the VP can override the election then what's to stop the next Democrat from tossing out a Republican win? Or the past - why didn't Crooked Biden pull this trick to stop Trump taking power in the first place? This is an apocalyptic level of stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The gavel is down, it is done.

10+ Year Old Account
    So...President Biden come 20 January. I assume if something happens to Biden before that it will automatically be President Harris? Not sure how that works with the inauguration.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    So...President Biden come 20 January. I assume if something happens to Biden before that it will automatically be President Harris? Not sure how that works with the inauguration.
    That is correct to the best of my understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post

Correct. If for some reason Biden can't serve then Harris would be the sitting President come the 20th.

And with that I can finally turn my brain off for a bit.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    I really, REALLY hope those votes come back to haunt each and every one of those democracy-subverting douchebags.

I hope the far right social media is fucking imploding.
    You know they won't. They are in safe deep red districts. But I do hope that they get rid of Vernon Jones after he literally left the Democratic Party to join the MAGA chuds on, a day like today.

Some good points by Colbert. Yes, its heavy handed tilting one side, but then again, is there really another side?

So the good points Colbert made where; 1) The Republican cowards, especially the ones openly opposing the certification hid in the basement as fast as they can. Also later in video he says that the people who you think are on their side, well they are out of power now and you think they give a damn about you and they will turn on you in a second. Around 11:00 minute mark. 2) When the traitor in chief spoke earlier he said he will walk down to the Capitol with them. That WE walk down and I'll be there with you. Well he wasn't cause he doesn't give a damn about you.

So excellent points to the maga turds on how much you are being used for one person's interest. But I also understand that the interest of fascism and repressing minorities and forcing people to believe in your beliefs is more important.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...diego/2489076/

Info about the woman who died yesterday.

A rioter who was fatally shot Wednesday by U.S. Capitol Police when rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol has been identified as a San Diego woman.

Ashli Babbitt, a 35-year-old Ocean Beach resident, was in Washington D.C. protesting President Donald Trump's loss in the 2020 election, according to her brother-in-law Justin Jackson.

Jackson said he has been in contact with Washington D.C. Metro Police Department, but said they didn't tell him exactly what happened and said he doesn't know what would have warranted the shooting.

“Ashli was both loyal as well as extremely passionate about what she believed in. She loved this country and felt honored to have served in our Armed Forces. Please keep her family in your thoughts and respect their privacy during this time,” Jackson told NBC 7.

The chief of D.C. Metro Police said the department's Internal Affairs Unit is investigating the shooting.

A tweet apparently sent by Babbitt Tuesday alluded to Wednesday's protest, saying in part, "the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours."

Babbitt was an Air Force veteran who served on multiple tours in the Middle East. Her Twitter feed includes several pro-Trump posts and pictures of her at local pro-Trump rallies.

A woman believed to be Babbitt was seen in a viral video attempting to climb through a shattered window of the Capitol building when shots were fired. Another clip showed the woman covered in blood and being treated by paramedics who moved her on a stretcher away from the building.

According to her Facebook page, Babbitt and her husband, Aaron, own and operate Fowlers Pool Service and Supply.

Violent protesters loyal to President Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday and forced lawmakers into hiding, in a stunning attempt to overturn America’s presidential election, undercut the nation’s democracy and keep Democrat Joe Biden from replacing Trump in the White House.

There were at least 30 arrests, NBC News reported. Lawmakers returned to work late Wednesday on Congress’ constitutionally mandated counting of the Electoral College results, in which President-Elect Joe Biden defeated Trump, 306-232.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Some good points by Colbert. Yes, its heavy handed tilting one side, but then again, is there really another side?

So the good points Colbert made where; 1) The Republican cowards, especially the ones openly opposing the certification hid in the basement as fast as they can. Also later in video he says that the people who you think are on their side, well they are out of power now and you think they give a damn about you and they will turn on you in a second. Around 11:00 minute mark. 2) When the traitor in chief spoke earlier he said he will walk down to the Capitol with them. That WE walk down and I'll be there with you. Well he wasn't cause he doesn't give a damn about you.

So excellent points to the maga turds on how much you are being used for one person's interest. But I also understand that the interest of fascism and repressing minorities and forcing people to believe in your beliefs is more important.
    That was quick. He's absolutely right, though. You cannot let this be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...diego/2489076/

Info about the woman who died yesterday.

A rioter who was fatally shot Wednesday by U.S. Capitol Police when rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol has been identified as a San Diego woman.

Ashli Babbitt, a 35-year-old Ocean Beach resident, was in Washington D.C. protesting President Donald Trump's loss in the 2020 election, according to her brother-in-law Justin Jackson.

Jackson said he has been in contact with Washington D.C. Metro Police Department, but said they didn't tell him exactly what happened and said he doesn't know what would have warranted the shooting.

“Ashli was both loyal as well as extremely passionate about what she believed in. She loved this country and felt honored to have served in our Armed Forces. Please keep her family in your thoughts and respect their privacy during this time,” Jackson told NBC 7.

The chief of D.C. Metro Police said the department's Internal Affairs Unit is investigating the shooting.

A tweet apparently sent by Babbitt Tuesday alluded to Wednesday's protest, saying in part, "the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours."

Babbitt was an Air Force veteran who served on multiple tours in the Middle East. Her Twitter feed includes several pro-Trump posts and pictures of her at local pro-Trump rallies.

A woman believed to be Babbitt was seen in a viral video attempting to climb through a shattered window of the Capitol building when shots were fired. Another clip showed the woman covered in blood and being treated by paramedics who moved her on a stretcher away from the building.

According to her Facebook page, Babbitt and her husband, Aaron, own and operate Fowlers Pool Service and Supply.

Violent protesters loyal to President Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday and forced lawmakers into hiding, in a stunning attempt to overturn America’s presidential election, undercut the nation’s democracy and keep Democrat Joe Biden from replacing Trump in the White House.

There were at least 30 arrests, NBC News reported. Lawmakers returned to work late Wednesday on Congress’ constitutionally mandated counting of the Electoral College results, in which President-Elect Joe Biden defeated Trump, 306-232.
    Well, the Storm came and she got blown away by it. Tough luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    That was quick. He's absolutely right, though. You cannot let this be forgotten.
    He did it live. Unplanned. Probably written on the fly minutes before.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post

Well, the Storm came and she got blown away by it. Tough luck.
    storms Qanon lore. Pretty sad people getting radicalised online and then shot irl.

also