Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    "I won't attend the inauguration."
    -- Trump

Petty tantrum-throwing toddler in big-boy diapers still planning a trip to Florida I guess. Hey, Pence is supposed to attend. That'll be a fun photo op.
    Trump doesn't want to be nearby when his supporters try and kidnap/murder more people.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    "I won't attend the inauguration."
    -- Trump

Petty tantrum-throwing toddler in big-boy diapers still planning a trip to Florida I guess. Hey, Pence is supposed to attend. That'll be a fun photo op.
    as long as he isn't permitted to flee the country I couldn't be happier never seeing his face again.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Trump doesn't want to be nearby when his supporters try and kidnap/murder more people.
    Someone was saying they are already planning shit on the 19th again, not on parler so I have no details.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Someone was saying they are already planning shit on the 19th again, not on parler so I have no details.
    Oh, it makes the most sense, because it will cause disruption to the festivities the next day. They want it to carry over to the next day, but not have to deal with the vast police presence on the 20th itself.

I think Biden should make sure to count them in the total attendance of his Inauguration, just to twist the knife.

Oh, it makes the most sense, because it will cause disruption to the festivities the next day. They want it to carry over to the next day, but not have to deal with the vast police presence on the 20th itself.

I think Biden should make sure to count them in the total attendance of his Inauguration, just to twist the knife.
    What Biden should do, is not announce any changes, tell his supporters to stay home, do the inauguration at camp david and see what nazi fucks show up at the capital on the 20th. elaborate sting.

It's Trump loving Rochana, who's had to change their name 3 times this year because they are trying to stay ahead to keep gaslighting.
    Ahh that waste of flesh.

im suprised by tom cotton doubling down on his whole shtick to avoid labels of hypocrisy
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/insurre...se-11610062056
    him and hawley are both authoritarians but the essence of their authoritarianism is different

What Biden should do, is not announce any changes, tell his supporters to stay home, do the inauguration at camp david and see what nazi fucks show up at the capital on the 20th. elaborate sting.
    I think he should have it where it always is, and act as if nothing is different. Don't even acknowledge that Trump tucked tail and ran to Florida.

Of course, you and I both know a great deal of it is going to be about the riots from two days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    I'm calling moderators and a time-out to this thread of discussion, because you three guys keep making up lies about me, no matter how much you're shown the facts or truth. And I'm fucking tired of it. I'm not a Trump supporter, I never stated that islam or black culture was problematic. You guys just keep repeating the same old bullshit lies over and over and over in every single thread without any of it being relevant to anything. Also my forum name is my WoW character Warrior's name............

@Rozz, @Jester Joe, @Flarelaine
    embarrassing stuff here, you'll be like that other guy who threatened to sue people loooool

you are a larper and a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I am misunderstanding how a Pro Violence, Archangel of Riots, who used Muslim World and Jews as top problems in the western world, has the balls to continue this discussion, in the election thread? If we are on topic... what are you doing? What do you mean Pro Violence, when fascists are storming the capital?

Like I said... the milk has soured... should have waited until the fascist upraising got tired and went to sleep, before calling people normies.
    Surprising he has the balls to do that but not stand by his original forum name. Typical trump (non)supporter BS. Spout all his lies or similar rhetoric, get called out on it, then claim they don't support trump, as if by some magical coincidences they spew the same garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    embarrassing stuff here, you'll be like that other guy who threatened to sue people loooool

you are a larper and a liar.
    Or the guy who threatened to kill someone. But he came back as someone else.

i dunno what thread the current events one is anymore so ill stick it here

https://twitter.com/FOXNashville/sta...83437440495616

FBI agents have raided the homes and offices of several Tennessee Republicans Friday morning.

also :

National security officials who work for this administration are being snubbed by potential employers, told they would be a “liability” and are being compared to the "Hitler Youth"

hahahahaha

Project a digital Biden onto the stage, while the real Biden is safely streaming from the White House.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or when he's officially not President and can be arrested by the D.C. police

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Horde View Post
    Project a digital Biden onto the stage, while the real Biden is safely streaming from the White House.
    Only if we get a concert from digital Tupac

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Or when he's officially not President and can be arrested by the D.C. police

- - - Updated - - -

Only if we get a concert from digital Tupac
    I'll admit, it would have been a baller move for the SDNY to be there with federal marshals and a warrant for his arrest, right off stage after the inauguration.

I'd be just as pleased if they were parked in front of Mar a Lago doing the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by october breeze View Post
    - And finally, make some minimum bare qualification requirements for the nighest office in your country!!
    Dude, you should see how good Trump can remember the words "Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV." You will be blown away. Maybe the best there's ever been.

I'll admit, it would have been a baller move for the SDNY to be there with federal marshals and a warrant for his arrest, right off stage after the inauguration.

I'd be just as pleased if they were parked in front of Mar a Lago doing the same.
    Do what they did in Britain with Julian Assange while he was holed up in the embassy. Just wait outside and arrest him the minute he leaves out any door. No deliveries in or out. Sooner or later he will want hamburders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    I forgot who this is. Could you remind the room who Pro-Violence used to be? I'm sure they changed their name so people wouldn't remember who they were. But they read awfully familiar.
    Rochana -> Arch-Angel of Riots -> rmfAcc -> Pro-Violence

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Republican Illinois Congressman Mary Miller is apologizing for a speech earlier this week where said, “Hitler was right on one thing. He said, ‘Whoever has the youth has the future.’”
    https://wgntv.com/news/chicago-news/...ly-pro-israel/

Whoops

To be clear, I don't think this was accidental. Arthur Jones, a literal nazi ran on the Illinois GOP ticket a while back and got 26% of the vote. She knows who her audience is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    Yeah, I don't honestly believe you believe what you just wrote there, considering I never stated anything along those lines, and if I did I really wouldn't remember it. (And I don't do drugs much at all).
    I'm sure your memory is as good as the gop right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Could people in the US stop spreading every conspiracy based on the flimsiest evidence? (There might have been a few and as always some people who didn't care about anything but destruction, there were also attacks on the BLM; but to claim that all or the majority of the unrest earlier was due to infiltrators has no real evidence.)

That mindset is the same mindset that cause people to believe that the election was rigged.
    That there was a substantial number of right wingers purpusefully triggering violence isnt so much a conspiracy but a truth. We've known that from the start since they're so damned bad at covering their tracks.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg