The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day. People are "employed" but its mostly McJobs and the rent is still too damn high. What Theo is wrong about is the causes. Rich Assholes are the problem but her preferred party, the GOP, is what enables them to do most of the damage. She would rather stump for racists then do anything that fixes the problem.
    Lol. You guys and your sycophancy. Was it not Kamala Harris who let Mnuchin off the hook for literal fraud? Was it not Obama who let the entire banking sector off the hook? Was it not on his watch that people were thrown from their homes as those same banks were bailed out?

I forgot, its not my place as a mere mortal to criticize an anointed political party, heck not even a party, but the sole source of light and radiance on the Earth. I swear you guys could never see a fault in your own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Cool, thanks for agreeing with me about the checks.
    Too bad you waited until Trump pushed for it. Democrats had a bigger stimulus since may...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Hell no. Put it to a vote regardless, and try to secure a few Republicans in case Manchin decides to be a dick.

Just pointing out that this isn't the dawn of a new progressive, or even necessarily liberal, era given that Democrats control the House/Senate by the skin of their teeth and are relying on the Blue Dogs for that razor thin majority.
    Good, I was hoping you weren't about to go for caving in at all times and simply focusing on a new Patriot Act and letting the country wither and die. Nice change of pace.

Checks are wildly popular and the sole cause of the Dems having that Senate in the first place. Make threats, pressure and demands, and you know, Joe Manchin can be the subject of protest and pressure.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear you guys could never see a fault in your own.
    You were saying this, while we were supporting Palosi with a bigger stimulus in may. Where the fuck have you been?

- - - Updated - - -

Checks are wildly popular and the sole cause of the Dems having that Senate in the first place. Make threats, pressure and demands, and you know, Joe Manchin can be the subject of protest and pressure.
    Then why did bigger checks not work since May? What were your distractions to mis it?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, thanks for agreeing with me about the checks.
    No, NO I don't agree with you on checks, and I do Not agree with any half brain scheme to buy peoples votes or convince them voting for Democrats is to get a Free Check. It's NOT free, and it's being done out of need to help people through no fault of their own are Hurting PERIOD.

People should never vote for ANYONE based on getting free shit, or being bought off. This shouldn't be partisan this is who we as Democrats ARE, and until 5 minutes ago it's something you tried your best to destroy.

You aren't helpful any hair brained scheme to try to use this as a way of convincing people is bullshit, This is going to require WORK, not hard work but a lot of work vote Democrat because that is what we DO along with conservatives and liberals and even Republicans. Not Trump He's going to walk away and not give a shit like all of his supporters who helped him.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Just pointing out that this isn't the dawn of a new progressive, or even necessarily liberal, era given that Democrats control the House/Senate by the skin of their teeth and are relying on the Blue Dogs for that razor thin majority.
    This is just reinforcement of a point made weeks earlier.
    System isn't perfect. Still, some debate should be held. While some bills can be shredded, others shouldn't simply get rubber-stamped.

Lol. You guys and your sycophancy. Was it not Kamala Harris who let Mnuchin off the hook for literal fraud? Was it not Obama who let the entire banking sector off the hook? Was it not on his watch that people were thrown from their homes as those same banks were bailed out?

I forgot, its not my place as a mere mortal to criticize an anointed political party, heck not even a party, but the sole source of light and radiance on the Earth. I swear you guys could never see a fault in your own.
    You're not the bold rebel you think you are. You're just another greedy racist with her hand out looking for money. No one's saying the Dem's are perfect but most of the US's problems stem from the GOP and their racist supporters.

Good, I was hoping you weren't about to go for caving in at all times and simply focusing on a new Patriot Act and letting the country wither and die. Nice change of pace.
    I'll kindly thank you to stop personally attacking and slandering me, Theo. This is a strawman of my positions and views and nothing I've ever supported, and is a lie.

Please do not lie about me, Theo.

I mean...plus a month+ of Trump and his lawyers telling people the election was rigged and making them not even bother voting. Plus Stacey Abrams and an army of activists getting voters registered and out to vote. Plus Loeffler/Perdue being compromised financially, which may have pushed some fence sitters to the left.

The sole reason? It played a part, no doubt, and potentially a big part.

Protest pressure? Sure, eventually. The constituency isn't there and there are better targets for more liberal/progressive Senators, but sure. I'm down for trying and seeing how things are once more. Maybe there's a snowballs chance in hell to primary him with a strong progressive challenger nobody knows about, who knows.

But again, sole cause? That's not backed up by anything that I've seen in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day. People are "employed" but its mostly McJobs and the rent is still too damn high. What Theo is wrong about is the causes. Rich Assholes are the problem but her preferred party, the GOP, is what enables them to do most of the damage. She would rather stump for racists then do anything that fixes the problem.
    Except, its not really true. There was noted economic improvement across the board. Was it evenly split? No, not even close. Then again, it has never been evenly split, not should it be.

10+ Year Old Account

Nah your nonsense needs to be held accountable, you are just as responsible for the bullshit that happened in the capitol as Alt-Right and Trump Supporters, You are in No way part of any solution and your silly ideas of how to play politics with stimulus money is pathetic and fucking sickening. Fucking with people is one thing, but the fact you laugh about people being murdered as a joke and echo sedition as some kind of poison cure is disgusting.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll kindly thank you to stop personally attacking and slandering me, Theo. This is a strawman of my positions and views and nothing I've ever supported, and is a lie.

Please do not lie about me, Theo.
    You've actually used straight up insults when addressing me, lets not get on a high horse. I've suggested you aren't really into these issues, that is hardly slander. You've actually insulted me. All I've suggested is that the only thing you care about is which party is in power and will support what it tells you to support. You've actually insulted me with actual insults.

I wish I had the luxury or the power to demand such things for my benefit.

Protest pressure? Sure, eventually. The constituency isn't there and there are better targets for more liberal/progressive Senators, but sure. I'm down for trying and seeing how things are once more. Maybe there's a snowballs chance in hell to primary him with a strong progressive challenger nobody knows about, who knows.
    A bunch of Fentonyl Americans dressed as furry avatars stormed and scared the life out of some Congressmen the other day. I think people can muster sending a lot of angry phone calls to Joe Manchin's office and protesting at least outside his house. Come on, for once use that Cancel Culture stuff to actually achieve something useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Nah your nonsense needs to be held accountable, you are just as responsible for the bullshit that happened in the capitol as Alt-Right and Trump Supporters, You are in No way part of any solution and your silly ideas of how to play politics with stimulus money is pathetic and fucking sickening. Fucking with people is one thing, but the fact you laugh about people being murdered as a joke and echo sedition as some kind of poison cure is disgusting.
    Everyone should KNOW why they are voting and adults should take responsibility to vote on every level and do so because they care about their communities, and laws and REALITY!

Right now is a good time to educate one self and take time, that happens I am sure Democrats can make more gains IF they deserve it. But Trump should NEVER have been an option,

600.000 possibly dead by the end of this a U.S Capital was attacked by fucking Domestic Terrorist. Stupidity KILLS!
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2021-01-08 at 06:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean...plus a month+ of Trump and his lawyers telling people the election was rigged and making them not even bother voting. Plus Stacey Abrams and an army of activists getting voters registered and out to vote. Plus Loeffler/Perdue being compromised financially, which may have pushed some fence sitters to the left.
    It is Stacy Abrams... Democrats were pushing for 1200 check since May... the only people that got convinced more than 600 was necessary, were Trump supporters. The fact that democrats were pushing for 1200 did not move the needle at all...

- - - Updated - - -

A bunch of Fentonyl Americans dressed as furry avatars stormed and scared the life out of some Congressmen the other day. I think people can muster sending a lot of angry phone calls to Joe Manchin's office and protesting at least outside his house. Come on, for once use that Cancel Culture stuff to actually achieve something useful.
    Why are you talking about cancel culture, instead of public option, student loan forgiveness and decriminalizing Drugs, that Biden ran on? Why are ignoring the 1200 democrats been pushing since May, to distract with cancel culture?

Edit: “ Fentonyl Americans dressed as furry avatars”... don’t you mean economically oppressed? Like the CEO that got fired for it? The lawyer?

10+ Year Old Account
    You've actually used straight up insults when addressing me, lets not get on a high horse. I've suggested you aren't really into these issues, that is hardly slander. You've actually insulted me. All I've suggested is that the only thing you care about is which party is in power and will support what it tells you to support. You've actually insulted me with actual insults.
    Are you kidding me you have gotten away with fucking murder on here. High horse your suggestions on Action not silly implied comments have had a great deal to do with threats and talks of tearing down and destroying the DNC and mostly anyone it seems you disagreed with.

You even floated a fucking rumor to make a stupid point about accusations on others.

And NOW you want to talk about what both sides should do, yeah Uh NO!

Some. Others seemed pretty fuckin stoked at the events of Wednesday.

Angry phone calls to Manchin's office can work, but do you know what happens if his office is inundated with out-of-state calls and nobody he represents actually makes much noise? He gives precisely zero fucks, because it's not his job to give a fuck about what people in CA or TX or FL or OH or WA want.

I'm all for calling your Reps and Senators (I've shot mine emails and will be calling them later, and will be trying to speak with my Rep. at the next virtual town hall he hosts), that gets shit done. And sure, if you've got spare time call folks in other states/districts. But do keep in mind that they're not gonna react because a bunch of people they don't represent asked them to do something.

Also, you're being incredibly rude to the Americans struggling with economic anxiety after seeing their communities destroyed by NAFTA and globalism or something. I can't remember the specific pearl clutching you've been doing over the past few years with these folks, but like...this is them. Stop being rude to the folks you've been stanning for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    And NOW you want to talk about what both sides should do, yeah Uh NO!
    Reminder, democrats won GA by around 1%... the people who voted for the two crooks that used insider trading, while telling people COVID is nothing... were not convinced by the 2k... regardless of how economically scared they were.

- - - Updated - - -

he gives precisely zero fucks, because it's not his job to give a fuck about what people in CA or TX or FL or OH or WA want.
    Just a reminder, nearly the same number of people voted for the 2k checks, as those that voted against them, because it helps NY and California...

All of this, while people wrote extensive articles, about Newsom faking covid severity, to get big tech into schools. Why do we need 2k checks, if this is all fake and just a ploy to help big tech?

Edit: Has any of these chucklefucks suggested that 2k checks, is for people to buy tech, as a way to get big tech into our homes? If it was the reason for schools going online, why is it not the reason for checks?

Edit 2: Oh... to answer my own question... because chucklefucks like the rising and Jimmy Dore chose a different tact this round...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, you're being incredibly rude to the Americans struggling with economic anxiety after seeing their communities destroyed by NAFTA and globalism or something. I can't remember the specific pearl clutching you've been doing over the past few years with these folks, but like...this is them. Stop being rude to the folks you've been stanning for.
    Absolutely ridiculous...
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-01-08 at 06:34 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Some. Others seemed pretty fuckin stoked at the events of Wednesday.

Angry phone calls to Manchin's office can work, but do you know what happens if his office is inundated with out-of-state calls and nobody he represents actually makes much noise? He gives precisely zero fucks, because it's not his job to give a fuck about what people in CA or TX or FL or OH or WA want.

I'm all for calling your Reps and Senators (I've shot mine emails and will be calling them later, and will be trying to speak with my Rep. at the next virtual town hall he hosts), that gets shit done. And sure, if you've got spare time call folks in other states/districts. But do keep in mind that they're not gonna react because a bunch of people they don't represent asked them to do something.

Cool, I look forward to your apologia when Schumer folds and doesn't even bring it to a vote.

Cool, I look forward to your apologia when Schumer folds and doesn't even bring it to a vote.
    Apology for what? I'll be mad as hell and I'll let my Senators know about it....well, at least one of them, I'm still not sure if Feinstein is playing with a full deck of cards and I've already voiced that concern to her staffers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Democrats passed 1200 in May and 2000 just a couple of weeks ago... WTF?

- - - Updated - - -

Apology for what? I'll be mad as hell and I'll let my Senators know about it....well, at least one of them, I'm still not sure if Feinstein is playing with a full deck of cards and I've already voiced that concern to her staffers.
    She isn’t... she needs to be replaced...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Reminder, democrats won GA by around 1%... the people who voted for the two crooks that used insider trading, while telling people COVID is nothing... were not convinced by the 2k... regardless of how economically scared they were.
    Some people risked their lives to fucking vote, through trying to suppressing the vote of millions of POC to trying to seriously say these peoples votes shouldn't matter or saying that they rigged it.

Peoples lives have been targeted and threatened with death. Seriously when these people come off this high they have from cult45. And the Receipt for all this is finally totaled

Maybe it will finally be a wake up call. so Far 350.000 are DEAD! And Well it could have been 3 million is NOT the appropriate response. This country took on EBOLA for FUCK SAKE!

Could you imagine EBOLA under Trump. I am bringing this up because WE need these Checks because Trump got fucking elected, this Corona Virus fell under his watch and he FUCKING FAILED.

I don't give a shit what way a person leans or party, right now is not a time to gloat or feel great right now. We fucking honor people who dies in WW2 in this country every year.

This motherfucker killed more people than WW2, he brought shame and destruction on OUR soil out Capitol because he thinks the reason he lost was because of FUCKING FIGMENTS OF HIS IMAGINATION!

Scientist real people have estimated 600.000 People could fucking be dead by this. Fuck Their Feelings and Fuck a Check, Checks should happen. But lets not forget why they are needed in the fist place.