Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post
    Ohhhh we just need to end task her and restart the application
    Nah, alternate timelines aren't a new thing in this universe, and they arise naturally as well. If the Arbiter wasn't set up to handle that, she'd have been down for eons already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Is it possible that it was a Elunes intervention that caused it?
    Unless she took some extra time doing it, no. Ursoc came along too, and he died after Ysera.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Don't be so sure.
    Blizzard has made it pretty clear, no soul went straight to the Maw without at least being given a chance to repent in Revendreth.
    Exactly. There are literally destroyers of worlds (or rather their souls) in Revendreth, so it's quite clear that no one is sent to the Maw straight away. Moreover, it looks like it was Devos and her BFF Uther's reckless behaviour which began empowering the Jailor in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Is it possible that it was a Elunes intervention that caused it?
    Honestly ever since the introduced the issue with the Arbiter being in "stasis" or w/e most people including myself tried to attach an event that we were aware of in the story to explain her state. But now I think it's entirely possible that the "event" that caused her current state maybe something that has not been told by the game or the novels/story. It could be something that originated from an event we weren't privy to. And at some point it will be revealed.

As for Elune, Ursoc died after Ysera. So imo Elune's intervention did not break the cycle.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post
    Ohhhh we just need to end task her and restart the application
    I don't think it would work, after all technically thousands and thousands of Gul'dans were being brought before the Arbiter - at the same time. I think it was a clever DDoS attack, if you ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    Honestly ever since the introduced the issue with the Arbiter being in "stasis" or w/e most people including myself tried to attach an event that we were aware of in the story to explain her state. But now I think it's entirely possible that the "event" that caused her current state maybe something that has not been told by the game or the novels/story. It could be something that originated from an event we weren't privy to. And at some point it will be revealed.

As for Elune, Ursoc died after Ysera. So imo Elune's intervention did not break the cycle.
    It has been pointed out several times by Ion himself that the passing of time is different in the Shadowlands so who knows lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't Alexandros Morgain in the Maw before we got him to Maldraxxus? Or am I remembering incorrectly and he was already in Maldraxxus when we found him?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Wasn't Alexandros Morgain in the Maw before we got him to Maldraxxus? Or am I remembering incorrectly and he was already in Maldraxxus when we found him?
    He was originally sent to Maldraxxus, became a Baron, and then was tricked and trapped in the Maw by Vyraz.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I really hope Gul'dan did.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Read the OP again. It's specificially about those that went there before the Arbiter got disabled.
    MU Gul'dan died before the arbiter got disabled.