Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I want to eat your pancreas!
    your name
    Grave of the Fireflies

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Forrest Gump
    eh thats more of a comedy to me

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post

- - - Updated - - -

eh thats more of a comedy to me
    There are 5 or 6 scenes that if they don't make you tear up, you're a sociopath. The laughing parts are icing on the cake.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    Neverending story. If the swamp scene doesn't get you, nothing will.
    Movie from my childhood. One of my favorite ones too and we owned that on VHS so I've seen it quite a few times. Because of how many times I've seen it, it does make me sad but not to the point I could cry over it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Just by watching the trailer I can tell its a movie about Alzheimer's which would hit too close to home as my great-grandpa had it and because of a conversation with my mother who was scared to death of her getting it too (that was her grandpa) and asking me if she ever got to the point she couldn't remember anyone to give her a handful of sleeping pills and tell her to take them. Yeah it would hit too close to home.

Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    Also I would add The Perks of Being a Wallflower, the end gets me every time.
    Seen it and 100% agree with you. It was such a good movie and so sad too. I saw it because I'm a huge Emma Watson fan.

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    Where the red fern grows
    OMFG I forgot about that movie and wholeheartedly agree with that suggestion being sad

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I'm not an easy cry but ya that one got me, also surprisingly Bridge to Terebithia if you like a more "kid" movie.
    Very sad movie and doesn't get enough credit for the deep issues it brings to light especially for a "kid" movie.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    And basically every movie with a gay main character... for some reason they are not allowed to have a happy ending in movies.

Also: Zoeys extraordinary playlist was... suprisingly heartwrenching. Did NOT expect that at all...
    Being gay I've seen quite a few movies with a gay lead and don't understand this trope that Hollywood has with gay stories. Hell even the gay guys on Star Trek Discovery weren't able to have a happy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas
    My Sister's Keeper
    The Fault in Our Stars

I mean if you are as sensitive as me you'll cry at most movies
    Apparently I am because I cried during all 3 of those. Fault was the latest of the 3 I've seen and yes extremely sad.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post

- - - Updated - - -
    God, the commercials for that movie were misleading as hell. "Look! A fun movie about two kids and a magical adventure!" Yea right. Bawled my eyes out.

Who has time to watch a lengthy movie to start crying? All you need is a short video.

Chungking Express made me cry, but in a good way. Watch the original version, with subtitles if needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Literally anything with a dog in it. Hachi: A Dog's Tale, it's a good one. Loosely based on a true story.

Also Coco. Dear god, Coco...

Braveheart
    Bicentennial Man
    Interstellar (rewatched it yesterday, and man it feels different seeing it after having 2 kids)

Bridge to Terabithia. Whoa. Too much, man. Too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard things about this movie, but nothing to really do with its tear jerking content...I haven't watched it myself because it didn't sound like much more than umm....yeah.

The Road. I both read the book and then watched the movie. I don't know what I was thinking considering the book left me a heaving, sobbing mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    I've heard things about this movie, but nothing to really do with its tear jerking content...I haven't watched it myself because it didn't sound like much more than umm....yeah.
    It makes the banana cry.

Gonna echo what Dirtbaggins said and go with 'The Road'. It's without a doubt the saddest movie I've ever watched (watched it for the first time last year in March and I'm still not over it).

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, this looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing! Going to watch it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Inside Out.
    For. Real.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    My vote's gonna go to Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. One of my favorite flicks (yes, it's Jim Carrey, in his least Jim Carrey role), and it has a really good mix of anguish with just enough dark comedy throughout and some bittersweet in the ending and sprinkled around that it doesn't feel like being punched in the gut over and over.

warcraft film is an intense cry movie, lost my soul weeping to it.

Do you mind animation?this one not only is pretty damn sad,but it looks amazing

if you enjoy this you could also check out wolf children,I Want To Eat Your Pancreas(the anime movie not live action),violet evergarden is also pretty sad but you would kinda need to watch the show before the movie
    Last edited by deenman; 2021-01-18 at 01:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtbaggins View Post
    The Road. I both read the book and then watched the movie. I don't know what I was thinking considering the book left me a heaving, sobbing mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Gonna echo what Dirtbaggins said and go with 'The Road'. It's without a doubt the saddest movie I've ever watched (watched it for the first time last year in March and I'm still not over it).
    Damnit after looking at the wikipedia description of it, I decided on this but none of the major streaming services have it. I've got Hulu, HBO, Netflix, Prime, and Disney and none of them have it lol I should add that I even searched for it on Roku TV's search thing that searches all of the available apps on their service and its not on ANY of those either lol
    Last edited by gaymer77; 2021-01-18 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Roku