Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Yes I hope the teenage boy fucks the centuries old dead women who throughout the entire of his life and been a tyrant and a mass murderer.

Those are the cutest romances......

/S

Why would he have anything but contempt for her? Unless he has Hybristophilia

- - - Updated - - -

It's worse. At least those two had a friendship and weren't constantly mortal enemies through basically both of thier lives/undeath. Though the age is still creepy af
    There won't be any sex.

They will kiss, Sylvanas won't even admit she loves him.

He'll just look her in the eyes with sorrow and love as he dons the new Helm of Domination and cease to exist.

They'll know they love each other in that final moment, but that's all it will be...a moment. Then Anduin will be effectively dead/erased just like Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    There won't be any sex.

They will kiss, Sylvanas won't even admit she loves him.

He'll just look her in the eyes with sorrow and love as he dons the new Helm of Domination and cease to exist.

They'll know they love each other in that final moment, but that's all it will be...a moment. Then Anduin will be effectively dead/erased just like Arthas.
    No they won't.

My opinion vs your opinion.

Both hold equal weight until the story is actually revealed.

Anyway, she needs a good kiss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_YBOSg3P7c

I'd like this to happen just for the sole reason of seeing Nathanos getting cucked again.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

I feel their love is Blizzard pushing the age old sexist narrative that a pursuing a career as a woman isn't existentially rewarding till she finds a man to serve.
    People like you are ruining entertainment.

You're in the 0.001% btw.

I'm a woman and I enjoy a good kiss.

I enjoy maternity.

I also like going to the range with my husband.

I will also defend my children from the Castro's, Mao's and Stalin's of the world.
    Last edited by Shalaator; 2021-01-23 at 09:57 PM.

Yes I hope the teenage boy fucks the centuries old dead women who throughout the entire of his life and been a tyrant and a mass murderer.

Those are the cutest romances......

/S

Why would he have anything but contempt for her? Unless he has Hybristophilia

- - - Updated - - -

It's worse. At least those two had a friendship and weren't constantly mortal enemies through basically both of thier lives/undeath. Though the age is still creepy af
    Idk if the age is creepy considering he is a different species,that clearly matures both physicaly and mentaly much faster

Quote Originally Posted by BobAwesome View Post
    I'd like this to happen just for the sole reason of seeing Nathanos getting cucked again.

Oh yes, we can have Nathanos watch. I'm sure he'll buy her excuses too.

"I did to free us Nathanos, so you and I could be free together!"

My opinion vs your opinion.

Both hold equal weight until the story is actually revealed.

Anyway, she needs a good kiss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_YBOSg3P7c
    No. Because my opinion doesn't end with Blizzard writing a young man whose sole interest is peace kissing a walking corpse who tried to kill the entire planet.

Not all opinions are equal. If you thought deathwing was gonna break into Torghast to free Andiun I'd also think that would be dumb.

Heated rivalries isn't what they are.... They're polar opposites. One is a peacemaker the other wants to commit global genecide...
    did you just call churchill...a peacemaker?lol,someone needs to read up on history,the guy was BARELY a level under hitler on the cruelty and warmongering

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    Idk if the age is creepy considering he is a different species,that clearly matures both physicaly and mentaly much faster
    "Blizzards new wow romance puts 20 year old with 5 year old"

The game isn't in a vacuum and that shit would generate clickbait headlines.

No. Because my opinion doesn't end with Blizzard writing a young man whose sole interest is peace kissing a walking corpse who tried to kill the entire planet.

Not all opinions are equal. If you thought deathwing was gonna break into Torghast to free Andiun I'd also think that would be dumb.
    Why don't you join Zuckerman and Dorsey and ban me from mmo-champion since my deplorable opinion is beneath yours.

Remember when y'all thought that whole wrathion x anduin fanfic was stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    did you just call churchill...a peacemaker?lol,someone needs to read up on history,the guy was BARELY a level under hitler on the cruelty and warmongering
    No I'm calling Andiun one. The Churchill/Hitler comparison was purely for the opposite sides of a global war.

I could have made that clearer.

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't you join Zuckerman and Dorsey and ban me from mmo-champion since my deplorable opinion is beneath yours.
    Not calling it deplorable, calling it dumb.

I know what you are.

"Intolerant."

"Superior."

"Arbiter of Truth."

Aka a liberal.

I grovel in my ignorance, my I bask in your wisdom forevermore.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Last I checked the forsaken don't care much for romantics seeing as their ability to procreate naturally was stripped from them. I imagine that's part of the reason they're so emo all the time.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

What a stupid idea that would be. What is it with fan fiction and everything being disgusting and creepy ? Also what's with people calling people getting together "shipping" , what are we all ....12?

I know what you are.

"Intolerant."

"Superior."

"Arbiter of Opinion."

Aka a liberal.
    Just think shipping the peacemaker young man with genecidical ancient dead women is a dumb idea.

You're very invested in the young-old necrophila realtionship.

Honestly? I don't think Blizzard is progressive enough to pair a twink and a cougar.

This would hands down kill WoW. It would show that Blizzard has truly lost their minds and the future of the game is utterly in the shitter.

No I'm calling Andiun one. The Churchill/Hitler comparison was purely for the opposite sides of a global war.

I could have made that clearer.
    oh,my bad,its just i get a little quick to jump on stuff like this because people always seem to either forget or ignore that most of the main sides in ww2 were almost as bad as the losing one,what imperial britain did gets completly ignored,and ffs stalin is literaly worshiped by the old generations to this day,it just makes me angry