Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Okay but even if you think she's a dumb person it's not the case that dumb people birth innately dumb kids. That's simply not how it works.
    it's a good thing I'm making a joke and not trying to institute it as policy for a country.
    Last edited by ohtlmtlm; 2021-02-10 at 07:10 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I refer you to my previous two statements that it’s not currently an option because the hair is glued to the skin. That’s 3 times now. And my issue with your statements was you constantly talking about clippers in reference to shaving something. Catch on yet?

As someone who's father was a barber. Clippers is the correct term to use.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohtlmtlm View Post
    it's a good thing I'm making a joke and not trying to institute it as policy for a country.
    It might be funny if she is a loose woman who is genuinely irresponsible but maybe she's not a loose woman who needs her private parts glued together.

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    It might be funny if she is a loose woman who is genuinely irresponsible but maybe she's not a loose woman who needs her private parts glued together.
    okay, now im instituting it as a policy. all women who spray their hair with guerilla glue and try to sue the company even tho the bottle has a warning against using it on skin will have their labia glued shut as a matter of public health.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard she's planning on suing Gorilla Glue company ;p sigh
    I got interacted for suggesting she use it on her pubic hair to keep her to keep her from reproducing. and I stand by that statement.
    I wanted to make the same joke, but it's way too late for that. She's already had a handful of kids.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Grubenwolf View Post
    I don't feel bad for her. What about adhesive glue makes you think to put it in your hair? If this was like a 5 year old doing this I could understand, we all do stupid things when we're that young but she looks to be in her mid teens maybe? At that age she should definitely know better. Glue + hair = stupid idea. What's next? Using bleach to brush your teeth?

I guess the joke's on me though because apparently she made $10,496 in donations from this. It's amazing how in this country you can get rich by just doing stupid shit. What the fuck am I doing working for money I should just put a bunch of glue in my hair and ask for donations to help get it out. Easiest 10k I'll ever make.
    Mid teens? Bro she 40 at least

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    I wanted to make the same joke, but it's way too late for that. She's already had a handful of kids.
    Idiocracy was funny 10 years ago, now that im 33, with no kids, and after Trump, and seeing this. it stings a bit
    Last edited by ohtlmtlm; 2021-02-10 at 08:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Mid teens? Bro she 40 at least
    Oh, wow, haha. From the first video it makes her look like a kid to me, hard to tell. It also doesn't help that I'm watching it on a computer that has no sound. If she really is in her 30s or 40s then that makes this whole situation even worse.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

She is dumb and prob going to live with the repercussions of this forever. I highly doubt her hair will recover from this after the surgery tbqh. I hope this was an actual mistake thinking her hairspray was "glue" and just thought why not they are both glue, and not a publicity stunt that went very wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethxx View Post
    I don’t feel bad if anyone is that stupid #darwinalwayswins
    She's still alive and capable of reproduction so no Darwin Award.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I did feel bad for her and now I hear she is gonna sue Gorilla Glue because 'They didn't mention that the product is not to be used on hair' . It's frikkin glue!!!!

I mean... come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubenwolf View Post
    I don't feel bad for her. What about adhesive glue makes you think to put it in your hair? If this was like a 5 year old doing this I could understand, we all do stupid things when we're that young but she looks to be in her mid teens maybe? At that age she should definitely know better. Glue + hair = stupid idea. What's next? Using bleach to brush your teeth?

I guess the joke's on me though because apparently she made $10,496 in donations from this. It's amazing how in this country you can get rich by just doing stupid shit. What the fuck am I doing working for money I should just put a bunch of glue in my hair and ask for donations to help get it out. Easiest 10k I'll ever make.
    She's a full grown ass adult...aged 40 years, and runs a daycare.

I wish I was making this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I did feel bad for her and now I hear she is gonna sue Gorilla Glue because 'They didn't mention that the product is not to be used on hair' . It's frikkin glue!!!!

I mean... come on.
    in her defense, product she was originally using is called "got 2b glued" (and yes its meant for hair), moreover, school glue sticks can be used for certain cosmetic applications as well (cause they are nontoxic and washable, seeing as they are meant for children who often do not know better - but that also makes them a good alternative for certain more expensive cosmetic products)

in her condemnation, Gorilla glue states on the label that its NOT to be used on skin, near eyes or even clothes and hair grows out of skin.

There's so many levels to this hilarious episode I don't even know where to begin. Guess some people are just too cool for school.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    She's still alive and capable of reproduction so no Darwin Award.
    made slightly harder by the fact that she is now probably bald, but thats why numerous researchers have suggested she use the product on her cooter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    She's a full grown ass adult...aged 40 years, and runs a daycare.

I wish I was making this up.
    bitch should know about the Mr Yuck! sign

- - - Updated - - -

I mean I hope i get this much sympathy if i randomly decide to glue dickhole shut and make a video about it
    --- plz donate to my gofundme

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post

I mean... come on.
    Doubt that lawsuit is going anywhere she is fucked.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Idiocracy was funny 10 years ago, now that im 33, with no kids, and after Trump, and seeing this. it stings a bit
    Idiocracy was prophetic 10 years ago. What's surprising is that it only took 10 years for it to become reality.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    in her defense, product she was originally using is called "got 2b glued" (and yes its meant for hair), moreover, school glue sticks can be used for certain cosmetic applications as well (cause they are nontoxic and washable, seeing as they are meant for children who often do not know better - but that also makes them a good alternative for certain more expensive cosmetic products)
    I mean, thats on the same level as drinking petrol and then saying G-Fuel is a drink thats called "fuel", too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh good. /slowclap
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi