View Poll Results: Are you up for this option in shop? Max level boost character.

Voters
42. This poll is closed
  • Hell yea!

14 33.33%
  • Hell no!

28 66.67%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Horde Shop boost to max level would you?

Would you buy max level boost from the store if available? I think actual boost to 50 is a bit silly and the price should be much lower. 1-50 is like blink of the eye. Sure 50-60 is more or less same but still. Ofc this should be available when you have at least one max level toon.

*To be precisley. If boost would be to max with a lower price. Actual boost to 50 is damn overpriced. If max would be i want to see it in lover than actual. Only this way make sense imo.
    Last edited by czarek; 2021-02-16 at 01:40 PM.

I dont like to say it, but: Yes; if it included a completed covenant-campagne I would do it.
    I dont really enjoy the leveling in Shadowlands for some reason and the covenant campagnes are SO tedious when you have done it on one character

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    I dont like to say it, but: Yes; if it included a completed covenant-campagne I would do it.
    I dont really enjoy the leveling in Shadowlands for some reason and the covenant campagnes are SO tedious when you have done it on one character
    Convenant capmain should be acc wide tbh. I mean for example once you done necrolords u have it done on all characters that choose same convenant.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly? yeah sure, why not. I generally hate current expac leveling after 2-3 characters

I'd be more willing to do 50-60 if bonus objectives weren't so fucking shit to complete. The leveling story isn't compelling enough to do more than once, to me.

I'd rather they make leveling less dull, than add paytoskip.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    i feel like in most expansions i'd say no but here i'd say definitely yes. I've seen more than enough of every shadowlands zone and even though this is arguably the fastest 10 level "expansion stretch" we've had, it's by far the least enjoyable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    Would you buy max level boost from the store if available? I think actual boost to 50 is a bit silly and the price should be much lower. 1-50 is like blink of the eye. Sure 50-60 is more or less same but still. Ofc this should be available when you have at least one max level toon.
    Nope, I wouldn't. It's already easy enough to level. Never purchased a boost in the first place, only had them with expansion packs.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

leveling up is already way to easy

No.

Levelling is piss easy right now. Probably the easiest it's ever been.

I've still got a boost left over from Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive leveled 7 toons through story or threads of fate. If they gave us a boost to 60 (with or without cov progress) id take it. I value my time more than doing the leveling grind again. The 7-8 hours it takes to get an alt to 60 from 50 could be better used. I pray i never have to level through Bastion or Ardenweald ever again, two of the most boring zones in the game. Azerothian Auto Pilot sums it up nicely "AFK 60secs".
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

I mean objectively yeah it has to be worth it. 50-60 is around 9 hours, which means even if the boost is $25 that's 100% worth it even if you make like $8 an hour.

One could argue that playing WoW is fun and therefore shouldn't be compared to work, but I would argue that leveling is incredibly tedious and boring and therefore is exactly like work.

If nothing else I'd buy it with WoW gold, because that would have to be worth it.

I would like a Class Change service tbh...

Yes. But only because gametime exist.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Honestly? yeah sure, why not. I generally hate current expac leveling after 2-3 characters
    You bought max level boosts in MoP, WoD, Legion, BfA? Cause they're overpriced for a reason- even if you have money, I doubt more than few people here and there use boosts regularly.

No.

I never bought any character boosts. Maybe I'm just too poor but paying a full price of a new video game just for getting another character to max level is just too steep for me.

I leveled 50 characters to level 50 myself (120? back then) and didn't felt it took to long. Half of those were DHs though, that started at 100, and a lot were also done through korrak's revenge, but still.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be precisley. If boost would be to max with a lower price. Actual boost to 50 is damn overpriced. If max would be i want to see it in lover than actual. Only this way make sense imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, leveling now takes no time.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    You bought max level boosts in MoP, WoD, Legion, BfA? Cause they're overpriced for a reason- even if you have money, I doubt more than few people here and there use boosts regularly.
    I've never bought a boost. I've used ones that came in Expansion pre-orders. But I don't really care if someone wants to buy one.

It costs about 2 hours of Work wages or takes 10-12hrs of your time. Some People would rather the cost.

I wouldn't buy one, I'd rather just level, its not terrible now, and will be a bit easier once SL has flying, and its not like I need alts right away for something like the Garrison Gold Machine.

I wouldn't bother personally, but I'd not mind it being there for those who would.