Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    https://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/02-17-2021/

Yeah, the 17th is totally not tomorrow...
    Ah my bad - thought I read the 21st.

Just give me a Zelda bundle like the Mario one that has Majora's Mask and ill be happy.

Also another souls game on switch would be great, But I don't ever see that happening.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Just give me a Zelda bundle like the Mario one that has Majora's Mask and ill be happy.

Also another souls game on switch would be great, But I don't ever see that happening.
    If we get a Zelda bundle its gonna be shitty emulated versions and not the remasters I bet. If they release the remasters they will want $60 each for them lmao. Anyways I'm sure they will announce something for Zelda's 35th.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Ah my bad - thought I read the 21st.
    If it’s any consolation I thought today was the 17th

I think Tech is right, if we get anything it’ll be the un-upgraded versions of things like ocarina just like we got for Mario 64. I’d love a switch version of Skyward Sword, but I’m not holding my breath.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just want the next monolith game. Probably either x port or new ip

Zelda. Zelda. Zelda. Come on big money.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    If we get a Zelda bundle its gonna be shitty emulated versions and not the remasters I bet. If they release the remasters they will want $60 each for them lmao. Anyways I'm sure they will announce something for Zelda's 35th.
    Honestly I would settle for the emulated versions, Just so I can play them on a modern tv easier lol.

Would be great to get the remasters tho.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Smart money is on Zelda but I’ll settle for the Metroid Trilogy. Or both. Yes, definitely both. Anything but more Smash characters is a solid Direct.

Quote Originally Posted by Smash Adams View Post
    Anything but more Smash characters is a solid Direct.
    That's the only thing they specifically called out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smash Adams View Post
    Smart money is on Zelda but I’ll settle for the Metroid Trilogy. Or both. Yes, definitely both. Anything but more Smash characters is a solid Direct.
    Probaly they will say Genshin is coming to switch on sideline (their youtube videos are maked as switch).

Metroid trilogy and Xenoblade Chronicles X are my hopes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterblaster0 View Post
    Metroid trilogy and Xenoblade Chronicles X are my hopes.
    X2 would be better tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I hope for:

HD Metroid Trilogy
    New HD Zelda games
    Botw 2 Release Date

But if I was a betting man I would guess we just get lazy ports.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    What I hope for:

HD Metroid Trilogy
    New HD Zelda games
    Botw 2 Release Date

But if I was a betting man I would guess we just get lazy ports.
    Yeah, I expect a half hour to be dedicated to the new Smash character (who will likely not be from a Nintendo IP), and the rest focused on remasters, ports, or games we already know about, maybe some new stuff for AC or Age of Calamity. Call me a cynic, but Nintendo just has not been able to drop anything interesting since the BoTW2 reveal and I expect we're only going to get minimal info about it if any.

They will continue to milk the Switch's portability by re-releasing WiiU games / indies that people have already played because that seems to be what people want.

Like most i'm expecting another mario style 3 pack of the wii and wii u releases for Zelda, but then again i don't think any of us really expected Nintendo to ever touch sunshine again like they did last year and they do have those 3DS Ocarina and Majoras Mask remasters they could push instead.

Personally i'd love a Minish Cap or Oracles games rerelease but i just expect the 3 everyone does. But if we get ocarina or majora i would not be nearly as surprised as i would be before 3d all stars happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Less than 3 hours to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Why just the 3? Mario got 4 games(you may have forgotten 3D World + Bowser's Fury which just released).
    Well yeah we've known about botw 2 for a hot minute too.

If they can get the 3DS versions of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask onto Switch that would be awesome. I mean I'd be fine with the original version of Ocarina of Time but Majora's Mask really is just a better game on 3DS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    If they can get the 3DS versions of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask onto Switch that would be awesome. I mean I'd be fine with the original version of Ocarina of Time but Majora's Mask really is just a better game on 3DS.
    I find that unlikely because that'd require UI reworks of the 3DS versions, but we'll see whether they bother with that.

Those games on 3DS takes advantage of that the system had two screens, and well...

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    I find that unlikely because that'd require UI reworks of the 3DS versions, but we'll see whether they bother with that.

Those games on 3DS takes advantage of that the system had two screens, and well...
    Yea but the second screen isn't vital to the games at all, and they can keep the same screen with the press of a button. It was a convenience not a requirement. UI wouldn't need reworked at all tbh, you just make a certain button press pull up the 2nd screen menu much like pulling up inventory menu in every other non DS/Wii U Zelda.

Well the leak says for Zelda to only expect AoC DLC and Skyward Sword HD so hold those collection hopes lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I love smash tears, can't wait for the salt for another JRPG sword fighter.