Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    I don't know what you were smoking during that reply but I would suggest you to take a look at actual runs done 20+ and notice which melee specs are actually played.

Outlaw is S tier, case and point.
    Maybe in mythic + but only because of the AoE potential. Thats it. Single target, sub is better. But neither of the rogue specs are S tier anymore.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius87 View Post
    Maybe in mythic + but only because of the AoE potential. Thats it. Single target, sub is better. But neither of the rogue specs are S tier anymore.
    Outlaw rogue is literally the only melee dps next to WW that actually can be used in 20+ keys.
    This is the big boy league, not your mid-tier dps spots.

Who cares about pure single target when no fight is pure single target? Shriekwing won't determine what's S tier and what's not.

cold kil could you please close this thread?
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Quote Originally Posted by Naiattavain View Post
    cold kil could you please close this thread?
    Not a mod anymore

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius87 View Post
    Yes and no.

In M+, especially high keys, the sustained aoe coupled with good utility (enrage dispel, slow, shroud, evasion tanking, etc) Outlaw is top melee. In the MDI no rogues were used in favor of WW because they have way more burst and provide a way more useful debuff.

Single target, all specs are more or less aligned. Sub has more burst, so in short fights and in CN you can abuse of the burst windows - it's not more damage, it's the right type of damage. Anyway, a lot of classes have way more burst and such Outlaw is again better because ST is fine and aoe is king in fights where you can abuse the cleave.

This is the reason why Outlaw is the only played spec. In terms of efficacy, it's more broadly usable and gearing is very simple and straightforward for any kind of content. Blade Flurry should just be a baseline skill and damage balanced around that.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

lol cold kill you should of seen me during wod pvp i was kicken ass taken names. thus blizzard drastically changed the rogue subtlety spec because i was killing raiders left and right.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”