Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    lmao at all these people saying c1 on hu tao is op now...where were they a month ago?
    dk, i've seen you do math about hu tao a lot. (surprised you wont roll for her)
    But is it true the best Sands for Hu Tao is a HP one?

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    dk, i've seen you do math about hu tao a lot. (surprised you wont roll for her)
    But is it true the best Sands for Hu Tao is a HP one?
    who said I won't roll for her? Think you're confusing me for someone else lol. I am 100% rolling for her. And yes, hp sands is better than atk.

who said I won't roll for her? Think you're confusing me for someone else lol. I am 100% rolling for her. And yes, hp sands is better than atk.
    AHAH probably confusing you with Kray or something.

Xingqiu Albedo HuTao Noelle, sounds good?

I will keep Hu Tao at low HP a lot...Noelle passive will save her...Xingqiu also saves her a bit at low health.
    Only problem...is the down time of her E...no one in my team is a "beast" to replace her in combat

I will keep Hu Tao at low HP a lot...Noelle passive will save her...Xingqiu also saves her a bit at low health.
    Only problem...is the down time of her E...no one in my team is a "beast" to replace her in combat
    By the time you roll through all the skills, ults and 2x Xingqiu E (assuming you have Sacrificial Sword) on the other characters, her E will basically be up again. Maybe 2 seconds downtime. I think Albedo will be just enough for Hu Tao for all the off-field shields from his E. Go for a 2nd pyro instead, probably Xiangling will be the best for more damage and energy recharge for Tao.

That's my plan, anyway, though it's hard to tell without trying if just Hu Tao's ult regen, Albedo shields and XQ swords will be enough to keep her up. If not, then I guess it's Bennett instead of Xiangling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Yea, that is my issue with using Xing. I'm not some hardcore theorycrafter so I'll let the nerds do that for me, but right now I don't think using xing is worth it (cds won't align). Also I've been watching streams and as figured, she won't have burst up every e cycle. It looks to be about every other, but couldn't really tell. So it looks like bulk of her damage will be shifted to normal attacks or charged attacks if you have c1. c1 with charged attack will be higher ofc. Question is...will triggering vape every other e be worth it to have xing in group? or will it be better to have someone like chong who can use big nukes every cycle. I'm not sure which will net higher dps overall. I don't care to make my hu tao strong once in awhile and completely destroy my overall group dps.

It will be either pairing with xing and crimson as best. If you're using non vape comp and have zhong li, bolide set will be best. Not sure about alternatives since I do have zhong li so I didn't bother to look at alternatives Melt didn't seem very good from the streams I've watched.

Right now, the group I'm going to go with is hu tao, chong, zhong li, and albedo.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep in mind guys, you are completely wasting hu tao's support aspect by having crappy off field characters to cover for her downtime, unless you plan to build them up too or something. I think chongyun or childe are superb characters to pair her with.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-03-02 at 01:03 PM.

I wonder how good Hu Tao + Xinqiu is when Hu Tao uses Dragon's Bane.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I wonder how good Hu Tao + Xinqiu is when Hu Tao uses Dragon's Bane.
    Im using lavawalker on Hu Tao even though im using a vap comp.....my OCD is flaring up...but i dont have any Witch set and is pretty hard to farm
    edit: OH Dragons Bane is Hydro or Pyro...thats better

Hmm maybe it might be better to ditch the geo resonance and go with xing instead of albedo.

... I just rolled Hu Tao and Homa in 40 wishes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    ... I just rolled Hu Tao and Homa in 40 wishes.
    I got Hu Tao c1 group wishing on discord

Hu tao banner rolled annnddd... Lion's roar again, 1 more and it will be max refine
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I got Hu Tao too, only used half my gems!
    Nice middle ground, although still had to go to soft pity.

Yet, now I have her and still don't know where exactly to put her.
    I'll probably build her around normal attacks.
    Either with skyward spine or white tassel.

The problem is, White tassel makes ATK% not only weak, but absolutely useless.

Skyward Spine would give me enough energy recharge for an ultimate in every cycle for sure.
    I'm running around with 180%+ when I use it.
    I'd still have 54% crit and I wouldn't cap out on ATK from HP.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-03-02 at 06:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got Diluc -- c1 now. On soft pity. I guess game told me to stop and start saving now.

Not that this is a bad thing as now i can use resorces i saved up on ningguang. And i just need to roll on normal banner so i can buy last constelation on shop 21/34.
    Last edited by Yunru; 2021-03-02 at 06:09 PM.

What's soft pity? the #10 roll with guaranteed 4*?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Characterbanner = after 70(?) pulls, your chance to pull a 5* increases
    Weaponbanner = after 50(?) pulls, your chance to pull a 5* increases

resets with the guaranteed pity @ 90 / 80 rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    For Character Event wishes (and Standard Wish), if you go 89 rolls without a 5-star, your 90th roll will be 5-star guaranteed, and this is known as the hard pity. However, it's been found out that if you go 75+ rolls without a 5-star, then the chance to get one drastically increases, and this point is known as the soft pity. So basically, it's more likely to get a 5-star between rolls 75-89 since your last 5-star, than it is to get one on roll 90 exactly.

For weapon banners, both these numbers are reduced by 10; soft pity starts at 65 rolls without a 5-star and hard pity is on 80th roll.

These people utilizing xing so bad but hu tao does so much damage I can't tell if xing is even helping that much.

These people utilizing xing so bad but hu tao does so much damage I can't tell if xing is even helping that much.
    Do tell how not to use Xingqiu! I actually have no idea what im doing with him i just spam his burst...
    Maybe you are refering to the internal cooldown of reactions? I would like to know

How do you use him wrongly?
    Either way, Xing is always helping much. there is no character that deals so much damage that Xings ult becomes only a minor DPS upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    How do you use him wrongly?
    Either way, Xing is always helping much. there is no character that deals so much damage that Xings ult becomes only a minor DPS upgrade.
    by not even having his ult up for the entire fight until the end LOL. Like what is even the point then?

- - - Updated - - -
    @KrayZ33 what do you think? worth dropping geo resonance to put in xing instead of albedo?
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-03-02 at 08:00 PM.