Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Wandering Ancient Mount Delayed, Torghast: Unbridled Darkness Bonus Event

Wandering Ancient Mount Delayed
    Blizzard has announced that the delivery of the Wandering Ancient mount will be delayed. All players that have purchased Shadowlands should receive the mount over the next few days.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    “Not all ancients are interested in war or lore, some just want to travel the world!”

We are expecting a delay with the delivery of the Wandering Ancient mount to all accounts with Shadowlands expansion activated. All eligible accounts should receive this unique mount over the next few days – thank you in advance for your patience and understanding, travellers!

Command Table Experience Mission Buff
    After today's patch it seems that the experience from the command table missions has been improved. Missions used to award anywhere from 1000 to 1500 bonus experience, but now some are rewarding 2000 and 2500.

Torghast: Unbridled Darkness Bonus Event Now Live
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Shadowlands introduces a series of three new bonus events within Torghast, Tower of the Damned, offering unique new event Anima Powers. These new powers will provide a variety of wild new abilities to utilize during your adventure through the halls. If you choose the event themed Anima Power at the start of your dungeon run, the remaining choices for that run will change to include additional event themed powers to choose from along the way.

For example, choosing the maw pet power during the Beasts of Prodigum event will alter any remaining Anima Power discoveries in Torghast to include powers that buff your maw pet. Should you not choose to take this new power and choose a normally available power, you will not get any abilities associated with the event within Torghast to use for your run.

Starting Anima Power Examples. Which will you choose?

Normal Powers and Beasts of Prodigum Anima Powers Examples.

Schedule of Events:

Torghast: Beasts of Prodigum—Beasts of Prodigum have been unleashed upon Torghast, Tower of the Damned!

• January 12
    • April 6
    • June 29

Torghast: Chorus of Dead Souls—Dead souls swarm within Torghast, Tower of the Damned!

• February 9
    • May 4

Torghast: Unbridled Darkness—Unbridled Darkness has been unleashed upon Torghast, Tower of the Damned!

• March 9
    • June 1

Every Week

The Bonus Events system consists of a rotating schedule of different activities, currently scheduled to run each week beginning on Tuesdays. The in-game calendar can serve as your one-stop reference for the event schedule.
    Last edited by Lumy; 2021-03-10 at 03:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but, the fact you can’t make the mount available to everyone at launch of the patch is ridiculous.

How dare they... /s

completely agree very disappointing

thought it was gonna be delayed for like months or weeks.. a few days.. oh well.. no big.

the level of entitlement always shocks me, guess im old fasioned but where i come from when someone gives you a gift you dont bitch about them taking too long to prepare it for you. cunts

Quote Originally Posted by Thuunda View Post
    the level of entitlement always shocks me, guess im old fasioned but where i come from when someone gives you a gift you dont bitch about them taking too long to prepare it for you. cunts
    maybe people wouldn't care so much if blizz could actually make a good game these days.

this is beyond pathetic.

and about missions buffs - its proof that it was always timegating. nothing else.

garbage game design thats what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    this is beyond pathetic.

and about missions buffs - its proof that it was always timegating. nothing else.

garbage game design thats what it is.
    No one is forcing you to play it bro. maybe youre addicted?

I went to look to see if it was in the dungeon journal to see if my character looks good on it, and I have the mount. lol

Alliance

Lmao I wouldn't go so far as to calling it a gift when you consider that every single player is a paying customer, nor would I go so far as to call the people complaining cunts. It's not that big of a deal to me personally and we've waited this long, what's a few more days to wait gonna do? People need to chill

update: got mine anyways! and I'm sure a lot of others did too! all that complaining for nothing... mmm?
    Last edited by ForrestAnthony; 2021-03-09 at 09:12 PM.
    Eagerly waiting one expansion at a time for the Tinker/Mechanic/Engineer class since 2010

The event is Unbridled Darkness yet you post screenshots for the Beasts of Prodigum. Not very helpful, is it?

As for the experience. Oh well. It almost never matters anyway. To get the bonus experience you need to complete the mission, which means your adventurers need to be pretty healthy. Healing them costs a lot anima which is still pretty lacking currently. And waiting for the adventurers to naturally heal also doesnt work since the bonus exp missions typically are up for just a few hours then they disappear.

Yeah once in a blue moon you'll get 500 more exp. Doesnt matter in a grand scheme of things at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THESE TG EVENTS UNLESS ITS FOR TWISTING jesus blizz get a fuckin clue

If you're paying, it's not entitlement my dude.

They're just creating awareness for the mount and hoping people will subscribe for it. Hence the delay

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    They're just creating awareness for the mount and hoping people will subscribe for it. Hence the delay
    that doesn't make any sense they could give every one the mount and say resub within x period and you get it to they don't need a delay of a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    If you're paying, it's not entitlement my dude.
    this is what entitlement looks like. you cant see it because youre entitled. if you pay for an oil change and they suprise you with a car wash "hey sorry the oil change is taking 5 minutes longer than expected because the guys noticed your a regular and wanted to throw in a free car wash. thanks for being a loyal customer"

you: "I need to speak to your manager, this is unacceptable to wait 5 minutes"

Okay kevin, my dude....

Meanwhile, Most of players ain't getting their soul ashes in both wings clears today. Even they ain't capped to soul ashes. gonna wait out for hotfix.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    that doesn't make any sense they could give every one the mount and say resub within x period and you get it to they don't need a delay of a couple of days.
    Yah my friends all got the mount but here i am without it anywhere to be found. >: (

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    The event is Unbridled Darkness yet you post screenshots for the Beasts of Prodigum. Not very helpful, is it?

As for the experience. Oh well. It almost never matters anyway. To get the bonus experience you need to complete the mission, which means your adventurers need to be pretty healthy. Healing them costs a lot anima which is still pretty lacking currently. And waiting for the adventurers to naturally heal also doesnt work since the bonus exp missions typically are up for just a few hours then they disappear.

Yeah once in a blue moon you'll get 500 more exp. Doesnt matter in a grand scheme of things at all.
    I haven't healed my adventurers in a very very very long time and am able to almost immediate do another adventure every time with all 4 cov. Just stop.