Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    Do you remember that dungeon in WoD... where you had to soak beams.... that's M+ mechanics now
    How about you go grab a key and build it up to something relatively easy like a 15, just invite the first 4 ppl to sign up, and let me know when you finish it. You're being purposefully facetious and its kind of sad. Good luck with heroic sire tho. Im sure you're almost there

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    How about you go grab a key and build it up to something relatively easy like a 15, just invite the first 4 ppl to sign up, and let me know when you finish it. You're being purposefully facetious and its kind of sad. Good luck with heroic sire tho. Im sure you're almost there

Thank you, good luck to you too

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    I don't get it...

When Casuals do LFR they get the ilvl of their content in their Vault

Yet when we do a M+5 which is basically 171 content, we get a 210 ivl in our vault

This seems very weird to me
    Um a +5 gives 194 item level items not 171 which is what a simple HEROIC provides while a regular mythic provides 184 but doesn't count towards the vault) while the ONE item you can pick from with the vault for M+ provides 210. Yes there is an increase in the item level compared to the content but you only get ONE item per rank of vault progress to pick from and it is only from the dungeons you completed that meet the criteria for that rank (ie ran 6 +3 and 1 +4 and 1 +5 gives you one item from that +5 to pick from that is item level 210, one item from those +4 & +5 to pick from that will be 207 item level, and finally 1 item from all the M+ you ran that is item level 203). The PvP choices are always going to be the starting PvP item level. The raid ones will again be based on the highest level of difficulty that meets the criteria for it (killed 4 bosses on mythic difficulty, kill 7 bosses on heroic, 8 bosses killed on normal difficulty, all 10 bosses in LFR yields you 1 item to choose that's 226, one item to pick that's 213, and one item to pick that's 187 since you didn't kill at least 9 on normal to trigger that reward)

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People still love to complain about People getting gear without going into Raids like it's a new thing, without realising at nearly every point in WoW, you could get Raid ilvl gear without Raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    It's easy because you got carried. You wouldn't have done the +10s/+12s with a full 192 ilvl group. It had nothing to do with you and your ability to play the game. Every endgame activity is easy if you get carried whether you paid for a boost or not, because you're basically not playing the game.
    So I guess we are shifting the goalposts now. It's hard if you meet certain conditions. Everything is hard if you meet certain conditions. I'm just replying to your absurd rant that 5s are hard. I gave you an example in which something that could be argued that is twice as hard is easy to do now. There's no downside, there's no waiting. A full pug group that I don't even bother to rio because it so easy. Thinking a 5 is hard is as absurd as saying Cata heroics are the equivalent to mythic+. It's just not true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this thread since there is already another one up with the same topic in the other forum. There is no need to repeat threads across multiple forums.