Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    And then Biden's supposed to not only pardon Gaetz, but also hail him as a national hero and raise his international profile?
    This whole thing sounds stupid as hell, but I'm pretty sure the profile thing was just supposed to come as a result of Gaetz's involvement in this bigly deal being made. And not necessarily a specific action they expected Biden to take.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2021-04-01 at 09:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    They’re powerful, you can’t tell them what to do!
    SCIENCE tells you why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

I just remembered...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...s-against-him/

Fact-check on Gaetz' travel records, which he claims prove his innocense.

Which records is Gaetz referring to, where can they be found, and how do they disprove the allegations against him?

These are natural questions following his comments on Fox News. Gaetz says the records would clear his name. But when we asked to see them, neither he nor his staff acknowledged our questions. That’s very fishy.

Here’s the bottom line: House members’ personal travel and expenses are not subject to disclosure, so there would be no public records to check regarding Gaetz’s private life.

We repeatedly asked Gaetz’s chief of staff Jillian Lane Wyant and his spokesman Luke Ball to show us the travel records supposedly debunking the allegations and received no response. We also sent a text message directly to Gaetz with our query and got no reply.
    Man, it's almost like Gaetz keeps making up bullshit.

If he has the travel records to prove his innocence...why not release them?

I'm still low-key loving my "Trump is the POTUS mentioned in that note and this is all somehow real" theory, even if it's completely 100% impossible. BUT IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE RIGTH YOU BETTER BET I'LL GLOAT OVER IT.

A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

The crazy thing about Gaetz's evidence is that its evidence he did it. Without him being guilty theres nothing to extort him for. None of the documents say he didn't do it and imply he did. So he could be telling the truth about the 25m and still guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    *snip*
    Apparently she's 27, and would be 26 (?) when this tweet was posted.

Seems too old for Gaetz. He seems to prefer hanging around highschool girls because no matter how old Gaetz gets, they always stay the same age.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    The crazy thing about Gaetz's evidence is that its evidence he did it. Without him being guilty theres nothing to extort him for. None of the documents say he didn't do it and imply he did. So he could be telling the truth about the 25m and still guilty.

"It has been confirmed that at least the one underage female has testified to the Grand Jury that Congressman Gaetz has paid her to engage in sexual activities. It has also been confirmed that other individuals, whom are facing serious criminal allegations themselves have testified at the Grand Jury, and have agreed to testify against Congressman Gaetz in any future criminal proceedings."

I mean, the supposed letter, if we're to believe it's authentic, doesn't just imply, it spells it out pretty clearly.

Edit: Man, Gaetz really should have got a manicure before he took these pictures. That or kept his gross little fingernails outta it.

"It has been confirmed that at least the one underage female has testified to the Grand Jury that Congressman Gaetz has paid her to engage in sexual activities. It has also been confirmed that other individuals, whom are facing serious criminal allegations themselves have testified at the Grand Jury, and have agreed to testify against Congressman Gaetz in any future criminal proceedings."

I mean, the supposed letter, if we're to believe it's authentic, doesn't just imply, it spells it out pretty clearly.

Edit: Man, Gaetz really should have got a manicure before he took these pictures. That or kept his gross little fingernails outta it.
    I didn't want to reread all the evidence and went with the safer "imply"

So if the letter is authentic, then he did it. How dumb is this guy to post evidence of that? Is this an april fools joke?

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump knew about the investigation.

Barr knew, and told Trump. Barr didn't want to be caught dead anywhere near Gaetz. That's how bad this is: a WH that proudly nominated a date rapists to SCOTUS, backed away from Gaetz.

It explains why Gaetz hasn't found a lot of friends among the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    It explains why Gaetz hasn't found a lot of friends among the GOP.
    It didn't even require him potentially being engaged in sex trafficking across state lines with a minor. He's just a piece of shit and a pretty awful person. Same reason why everyone in Congress also hates Ted Cruz's guts.

It's weird how many Republicans are in Congress that even their own party seems to loathe and can't stand.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...aetz-extortion

So I guess Gaetz posted all the goods? We have some text messages, a printed out letter, an apparent email with a FL district attorney from Don Gaetzs lawyer, and a business card?

I mean, it's not the most compelling stuff ever, but this page sure caught my attention -

"The team that delivers Mr. Levinson to the President of the United States shall strongly advocate that President Biden issue a Presidential Pardon, or instruct the Department of Justice to terminate any and all investigations involving Congressman Gaetz."

Now, we'll ignore the kind of preposterous notion behind this scheme to begin with but why differentiate between POTUS and President Biden? They're the same person...aren't they? And then Biden's supposed to not only pardon Gaetz, but also hail him as a national hero and raise his international profile?

Now I'm not saying that POTUS is actually Trump and these are all authentic and it's actually Trump behind this scheme...that'd be insane and stupid and ridiculous. But fuckin hilarious, you gotta admit.

But like, this shit sure doesn't really seem to add up in the slightest.
    Outside of all this, the letter itself is ridiculously suspicious - even if it does, at the end of the, imply that Gaetz is a sex trafficker. Do we have images of the first page? Any letter head? Any signature? Did Gaetz print this up himself?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Outside of all this, the letter itself is ridiculously suspicious - even if it does, at the end of the, imply that Gaetz is a sex trafficker. Do we have images of the first page? Any letter head? Any signature? Did Gaetz print this up himself?
    It's all in the link dude. Texts, this letter, and a few emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Shoulda fucked her in Finland. Would've been legal here.
    Federal Laws Define the Crime of Sex Tourism

18 U.S.C. Section 2423(b): Travel with intent to engage in illicit sexual conduct – U.S. citizens and residents are prohibited from traveling to a foreign country with the intent of engaging in sexual activities with a child. This is punishable by up to 30 years in prison.

there are more that would apply too....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    there are more that would apply too....
    He didn't intend to, there's just no minimum age for being sexy, yo. Things happen.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's all in the link dude. Texts, this letter, and a few emails.
    Well, I was hoping that wasn't all we knew. Anyone could have ginned up that letter - is that part of the circus?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Well, I was hoping that wasn't all we knew. Anyone could have ginned up that letter - is that part of the circus?
    There's nothing authenticating any of this "evidence", it's all easily forged and from what I can tell nobody who is named can really speak about it outside of the one dude denying involvement. That's the beauty of it.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/Pervaizistan/sta...92963556495360

NEW: Feds investigation of Matt Gaetz includes whether campaign funds were used to pay for travel and expenses, Per @evanperez
    Apparently campaign finance fraud is a part of the investigation now, too.

10+ Year Old Account

Using campaign funds to smuggle and fuck minors, to own the Libs. Take that Coastal Elite!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Using campaign funds to smuggle and fuck minors, to own the Libs. Take that Coastal Elite!
    "Lol, Libruls be envious!"

Yeah, like, totally.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing authenticating any of this "evidence", it's all easily forged and from what I can tell nobody who is named can really speak about it outside of the one dude denying involvement. That's the beauty of it.

- - - Updated - - -

NEW: Feds investigation of Matt Gaetz includes whether campaign funds were used to pay for travel and expenses, Per @evanperez
    Those kind of charges, once initiated, usually pan out to convictions/plea-deals. Given Matt's statements and lunacy to the stated ongoing investigations, I'm delighted to see this unfolding.