Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltherLeopold View Post
    Fair, but you can be certain the majority of hunters will be using the macro, since the alternatives are rather involved and, classic players are rather low skill.
    Eh sounds fine enough for me tbh. If they are in a guild that actually gives a shit enough about min/maxing they won’t last because a Hunter in way less gear will be better than them. And if they in a casual guild just let them mash their one button haha. Sounds like the perfect system to me.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    You can't?
    Allright.
    showtooltip Steady Shot /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide() /cast !Auto Shot /cast Steady Shot /cast [exists,target=pettarget] Kill Command /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear(); UIErrorsFrame:Show()

I dont play hunter - and i dont really do much with macros these days, but this is what some kid on the internet told me, so it must be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

That's the original one friend.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowroguetbc View Post
    Eh sounds fine enough for me tbh. If they are in a guild that actually gives a shit enough about min/maxing they won’t last because a Hunter in way less gear will be better than them. And if they in a casual guild just let them mash their one button haha. Sounds like the perfect system to me.
    I don't disagree. I was just saying that there is a 1 button macro out there that works on beta.

We believe you, even though you can't link it and don't know whether it is 1:1, 3:2 or something different.

You can't?
    Allright.
    Indeed, he was unable to put his money where his mouth is. As is so common on the internet.

We believe you, even though you can't link it and don't know whether it is 1:1, 3:2 or something different.
    Theres a "macro" for 1:1 but its pretty basic and wont work in all situations. You cant play 3:2 at all in classic tbc since there is no gcd desync in this client anymore btw.

Manual play will be best anyway and the good hunters will probably add a form of melee weaving since its much easier to do now with the range changes.

Hunter discord is your friend when it comes to hunter stuff.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2021-04-04 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Festisio View Post
    Indeed, he was unable to put his money where his mouth is. As is so common on the internet.
    If you don't want to take the simple step of joining the hunter discord, I can't and won't help you improve, ever. I'm not your mother.

If you don't want to take the simple step of joining the hunter discord, I can't and won't help you improve, ever. I'm not your mother.
    You wrote 3 whole posts instead of pasting 1 macro.
    Nuff said.
    Anyway, 1:1 is irrelevant.

Oh no, Hunters will both be the BEST _and_ FUN to play now! Without the macro. Why the F are you guys arguing about this lol? Such a stupid thing to argue about.

You’re really making it seem like you don’t have it either. I mean if it’s just that easy just copy paste it. Also just saying “join the Hunter discord” means nothing as if there is only one ever in existence.

You’re really making it seem like you don’t have it either. I mean if it’s just that easy just copy paste it. Also just saying “join the Hunter discord” means nothing as if there is only one ever in existence.
    this is the hunter discord join it yourself find out "CBE6bYf6"

It's not about if those macros are working or not. Castsequence for example never got changed from TBC to retail but the behavior of Steady Shot and Auto Shot got fixed in WotLK. Auto Shot got delayed by Steady Shot and this allowed the chaincasting of Steady Shot

https://legacy.zam.com/wiki/shot_rot...(3:2_rotation)

you see that kind of behavior in action here if you run it at 0.25 speed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cObqUH-zKwg
    Last edited by mmocfd1b0ab5a3; 2021-04-04 at 05:08 PM.

The class tuning is fine, you nerf Hunters then you still have 1 button Warlocks (which are easier to play than Hunter) which are even stronger (since they are also the top AOE), Blizzard should not touch tuning in TBC just like they didnt touch it in Vanilla.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Maybe i'm just not trying to be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Class tuning is the definition of a slippery slope change.

So BM is nerfed, now Warlocks are top DPS, nerf them too.

But now Mages are on top, nerf them too.

And so on and so on until we're left with Retail classes.
    Exactly. Sounds like there might be a fury warrior in Classic for #Nochangesaslongasitopdpsidontwanttobeamemeintbc.

I mean compared to Classic BC at least has 2 classes on the top and not one. And great supports for those. It is much more healthy than raiding with 20 fury warriors.

Maybe i'm just not trying to be helpful.
    You don’t say. Maybe you don’t have it also.

might as well fix all the fundamental issues the different classes had in TBC. but then its no longer tbc classic.

Quote Originally Posted by khazlol View Post
    might as well fix all the fundamental issues the different classes had in TBC. but then its no longer tbc classic.
    I know you probably aren’t serious. But I love it when people say “just fix and balance the classes” as if there was literally any point in time where the classes were just all magically “balanced and fixed”.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    No. Even without world buffs, Warriors are still top DPS.
    Did you read what I wrote I said they would still be number 1 without them but they wont be one expansion ahead of other classes dps wise.