Quote Originally Posted by Something Wicked View Post
    Wait, you're one of the people who thinks pushing buttons on a keyboard and clicking a mouse is equivalent to a real sport? Okay.
    LOL "real sport" what a chump. It's all about the equipment. Everyone knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    LOL "real sport" what a chump. It's all about the equipment. Everyone knows that.
    Feel free to go do a mythic kill this week, recording it form start to finish, without you (or anyone else in your world's greatest elite super guild) using any addons or macros.

Prove me wrong. You have the skill. You're the Michael Jordon of WoW. Do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazmalak View Post
    Or maybe it's just trolling and shit posting, idk.
    Thanks for chiming in.

The chess analogy was his, not mine.

Maybe you're not familiar with his post history. The forum has tools that allow you to see that. If you think endlessly posting about something you hate isn't strange, we can agree to disagree. A lot of people do it, so evidently a lot of people don't find it strange. I still do.

- - - Updated - - -

Feel free to go do a mythic kill this week, recording it form start to finish, without you (or anyone else in your world's greatest elite super guild) using any addons or macros.

Prove me wrong. You have the skill. You're the Michael Jordon of WoW. Do it.
    What the actual fuck are you talking about? You're saying WoW is all addons and macros. I'm agreeing with you. Why the fuck would I need to prove something to you in order to agree with you.

Very odd fellow you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    What the actual fuck are you talking about? You're saying WoW is all addons and macros. I'm agreeing with you. Why the fuck would I need to prove something to you in order to agree with you.

Very odd fellow you are.
    Ah, I see. English must not be a first language for you, to have completely and utterly failed to read anything properly. Got it.

You now have my pity rather than my contempt.

Ah, I see. English must not be a first language for you, to have completely and utterly failed to read anything properly. Got it.

You now have my pity rather than my content.
    Wow you're so bizarre. LOL, very amusing.

- - - Updated - - -

Downloading and installing addons and macros other people made doesn't make you "better at the game." It makes you a brainless near-bot who couldn't play the game to save their life if said addons and macros weren't telling you what to do every step of the way.
    That's what you wrote.

You're so bad at this that you can't even successfully agree with someone.

Sorry. Maybe you could install an addon to help with your time management?

Also, mind linking some factual information about how you're one of the world's greatest players? And not just some random, mediocre, addon-dependant raider who's so tragically upset about the idea of anyone else getting the gear you "so richly deserve?" I'll be waiting over there.
    Oh now you are putting words in my mouth? this is funny xd i clearly said that i dont care if you get 226 gear out of world quests or however you want, cause you wont accomplish anything with it, i know you wont get Cutting Edge, 2400 rating or KSM with it so why would i care? xd i finished the patch almost 2 months ago so if you feel you need 226 gear to feel better or to feel fake progress, ask blizz on the right places.

And if you want some factual info, here these are my 2 toons https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...os/Daityasfist my monk https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...gnaros/Daityas and my dh, as you can see i already have 2 toons with 226, both with M denathrius items, so why would i care if you get gear more easily? xd its just your funny brain making you believe that some1 completing the content is automatically some1 that prevents others to do so (?), thats the dumb idea you guys have more or less, glad i could help.

English must not be a first language for you, to have completely and utterly failed to read anything properly.
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/projection

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Oh now you are putting words in my mouth? this is funny xd i clearly said that i dont care if you get 226 gear out of world quests or however you want, cause you wont accomplish anything with it, i know you wont get Cutting Edge, 2400 rating or KSM with it so why would i care? xd i finished the patch almost 2 months ago so if you feel you need 226 gear to feel better or to feel fake progress, ask blizz on the right places.

And if you want some factual info, here these are my 2 toons https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...os/Daityasfist my monk https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...gnaros/Daityas and my dh, as you can see i already have 2 toons with 226, both with M denathrius items, so why would i care if you get gear more easily? xd its just your funny brain making you believe that some1 completing the content is automatically some1 that prevents others to do so (?), thats the dumb idea you guys have more or less, glad i could help.
    Yes, why DO you care so feverently about it? <just gestures at all your posts in this thread complaining about it> It's a real mystery!

Also, I didn't see a single World First in your achievements. Or any evidence that you did anything without addons and macros doing all the heavy lifting for you.

Yes, why DO you care so feverently about it? <just gestures at all your posts in this thread complaining about it> It's a real mystery!

Also, I didn't see a single World First in your achievements. Or any evidence that you did anything without addons and macros doing all the heavy lifting for you.
    Then you read them wrong, cause i even suggested for blizz to give some kind of upgrades to covenant armor or world quest items so you can close the 200-213 gap, maybe valor or something since thats where people are stuck, but ill leave you to your interesting thoughts, you dont see challenger players in LoL engaging too much with Bronze/Silver, so i wont either, i hope you get the analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    It's a flaw of life, not rio.
    Raiding is the same.
    Taekwondo is the same
    Job is the same
    Football is the same

Some people get a headstart in time and you need to work extra to catchup. Shorcut to rio is - friends, same as in real life, they can boost you to a position you think you should be and from there you either take off yourself, crash down or are getting carried by others. It's all very... cheesy? but that's how this works. It's not rio.
    You are right, and it is the same issue I'm facing in real life. Haven't been employed for years. I'm not competitive, not strong, not fast, not smart...what chance do I have in this game and in real life? I don't have any friends. I don't think I can ever succeed in anything or find a place in this or any other world.

It's often why I wonder if I shouldn't just cut to the chase and end it all...
    Last edited by Tadkins; 2021-04-06 at 09:13 PM.

Then you read them wrong, cause i even suggested for blizz to give some kind of upgrades to covenant armor or world quest items so you can close the 200-213 gap, maybe valor or something since thats where people are stuck, but ill leave you to your interesting thoughts, you dont see challenger players in LoL engaging too much with Bronze/Silver, so i wont either, i hope you get the analogy.
    And yet, here you are, still complaining about the idea until someone calls you out on it, then you espouse the above sort of thing to convince yourself--and only yourself--that you're not complaining about the idea at every possible point.

And yet, here you are, still complaining about the idea until someone calls you out on it, then you espouse the above sort of thing to convince yourself--and only yourself--that you're not complaining about the idea at every possible point.
    Here, i did the thing for you

This is pretty much the big offender, plenty of casuals are hardstuck 200 ilvl cause thats all they can get without stepping into raid, pvp or m+, then they have 0 progression, i thought valor would solve this but then valor was m+ exclusive but at the same time you can get valor with callings (?), so i dont really get why they cant upgrade wq gear or covenant armor to 210 at least xd at this point in the patch it doesnt hurt anyone and would make their entry to the other content easier.
    This was almost like a carry since i had to hold your hand in this, i dont need any gold tho, cheers.

And yet, here you still are, getting your hackles raised over the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadkins View Post
    You are right, and it is the same issue I'm facing in real life. Haven't been employed for years. I'm not competitive, not strong, not fast, not smart...what chance do I have in this game and in real life? I don't have any friends. I don't think I can ever succeed in anything or find a place in this or any other world.

It's often why I wonder if I shouldn't just cut to the chase and end it all...
    Dude, you don't have to compete to matter in the game. Find your niche, like collecting mounts or pets, get some alts rolling. M+ by default is competition against time and it's not for everyone plenty of people are ignoring it fully. No matter what some forum big boys say, it is truly possible not to do m+ and actually do good in the game. Other than that, I am certain there are people who can talk with you about it. It's not weakness.

And yet, here you still are, getting your hackles raised over the topic.
    Oh poor guy, he cant grasp the idea that he was proven wrong, i know it can be shocking sometimes, you will get over it, and there are some people worth discussing some solutions and/or the root of the problem, thats why, you clearly arent 1 of them, thankfully im not on that lvl of misery, so you do you.

Oh poor guy, he cant grasp the idea that he was proven wrong, i know it can be shocking sometimes, you will get over it, and there are some people worth discussing some solutions and/or the root of the problem, thats why, you clearly arent 1 of them, thankfully im not on that lvl of misery, so you do you.
    Proven wrong about... what? You screaming your head off to someone you allegedly agree to?

(Also, still haven't seen any evidence that you're one of the best of the bests. Neither of the profiles you linked even hinted at that. Let alone your lack of reliance on addons and macros.)

I hope you understand how utterly stupid this is and are trying to make some hidden point? "Run a marathon, but with sandals", "pass this math test, but you can't use pen or paper". What...?

Also esports are esports. Good chess players aren't somehow worse than good football players, they are good in a different field. Also MJ was THE MVP, where did this guy claim that he is just not regular second league player? That's not how discussion and arguments work.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    I hope you understand how utterly stupid this is and are trying to make some hidden point? "Run a marathon, but with sandals", "pass this math test, but you can't use pen or paper". What...?
    No. It's more like "pass this basic math test, but without a graphing calculator, looking up the answers, or having a team of people solve it for--sorry, with--you."

Everytime i see this thread i can't help but think it's framed in a biased way.

What if the title was:

"Why is the unskilled player so angry about not getting better loot?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    They have done since atleast TBC, really no point in even figuring out why they care so much.