Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    What, like lynch the cop?
    Yupp exactly

Given the interaction between Cereal and Crackle, I think if Crackle is scum it's more likely Cereal is town. Crackle's #651 post makes me want to lynch them. I think Foxxi and Crackle are busing. I re-read day one several times from the supposed Bwon slip. My meta read on Crackle leads me to believe we need to lynch Crackle as soon as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

not today obviously

I am having real issues pinning down who could be the 3rd member of the scum team. Right now I've got about 5 people I am suspicious of which is clearly way too many for any useful list.

Also we've not seen Mr Riorel today right?

I am having real issues pinning down who could be the 3rd member of the scum team. Right now I've got about 5 people I am suspicious of which is clearly way too many for any useful list.

Not yet.

My worries: Crackle/Foxxi and Bwon.

Slight concern: Listo and Marack not really giving opinions or asking questions, both low posters one of them could be/ maybe scum.

Thats typical with newer ppl but i do hope we hear more from rio

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post
    Not yet.

My worries: Crackle/Foxxi and Bwon.

Slight concern: Listo and Marack not really giving opinions or asking questions, both low posters one of them could be/ maybe scum.
    I agree this is where im at also it would be alot better if marack and listo could chime in more hard to read ppl that just pop in and out once a day or so

Low posters in a game as busy as this one has been is a little concerning and it is definitely worth looking at, Listo, Marrack, Riorel and wait im sure there's one more

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Val

crackle is already a concern so potentially the last member of the team is among those 3

- - - Updated - - -

4 can't be asked to edit

- - - Updated - - -

Crackle not included as he is scum in my eyes

- - - Updated - - -

This is NOT a euphemism

While Val has been a low poster so far, I think he has mostly posted the right things. So so far he is one of the people not currently on my scumdar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Focusing only on those with low post counts makes me suspicious of you.

Though I am suspicious of a number of people right now.

I suppose the problem we have now is, as we have potential lynch targets for the next couple of days (and in my eyes a third) its kind of difficult to speculate any further without more info, I'm guessing that's why it has quietened down a bit.

I'll be going off a little later to watch Night 2 of NXT takeover Stand and Deliver, there is something I want communicated before I go off tho so I'll be back then

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    I suppose the problem we have now is, as we have potential lynch targets for the next couple of days (and in my eyes a third) its kind of difficult to speculate any further without more info, I'm guessing that's why it has quietened down a bit.

I'll be going off a little later to watch Night 2 of NXT takeover Stand and Deliver, there is something I want communicated before I go off tho so I'll be back then
    My advice is to look at all interactions between the two scum and other players. Who has defended them? Who has avoided them? Try and get a good list of people you trust or are suspicious of. Post like you know you're going to die tonight, so if you do die we can look at what clues and ideas you've left us.

My main scum leans are Bwon, Krayzy, and to a lesser degree Crackle.

Bwon - The mistake at start of D2 pretty much confirms her as scum to me.

Krayzy - Inconsistencies in our interactions and Day 1 votes and posts. Seems to want a TPR to out themselves to confirm Bwon when Bwon is basically confirmed scum unless we assume a mod error (which I just refuse to believe at this point)

Crackle - This is more a gut feel but the comments about Godfather made me take note as well as his push for my lynch on D1. Sure that may be omgus but it made me wonder. This one I’m less sure on.

OK so here goes, I don't normally like doing trust lists but in this particular case it will help

Bwonsamdi the Dead scum pretty sure
    CerealLord uncertain leaning town
    Clawsout uncertain
    Crackleslap scum
    Cruel2U leaning town (seriously the most town I have ever read you lol)
    Foxximcleod scum
    Krayzy uncertain leaning town (I can never read you, you bastard)
    Listo95 uncertain hasn't really been here
    Marack uncertain see Listo
    Rioriel uncertain also see Listo
    Strikered shady as a chicken plucker but obvs town
    Val the Moofia Boss leaning town
    Xanjori leaning town

Now I'm off to watch NXT Stand and Deliver night 2 I am so fecking hyped

Now there is a chance I won't be back before you guys get bored of waiting and lynch foxxi and who knows I may not see day3 if I do survive ill have questions for Crackleslap

7+ Year Old Account
    Votecount

No Current Vote(8) - Clawsout(#xx), Crackleslap(#xx), Cruel2U(#xx), Listo95(#xx), Marack(#xx), Rioriel(#xx), Strikered(#xx), Xanjori(#xx)

Bwonsamdi the Dead(2) - Bwonsamdi the Dead(#629), CerealLord(#655)
    Foxximcleod(2) - Val the Moofia Boss(#590), Krayzy(#733)
    Cruel2U(1) - Foxximcleod(#740)

With 13 players it takes 7 to lynch. With 5 votes cast it takes 3 for a lynch.

Honestly I've looked back and re-read and I don't think I've come to any real conclusions. Maybe the game just does need to progress.

Vote: Foxxi

FoS: Crackle, Krayzy, Cereal

vote foxxi

Lets progress the chance of other cop flip is still a possibility i think once we have info we can proceed better

Honestly I've looked back and re-read and I don't think I've come to any real conclusions. Maybe the game just does need to progress.

Vote: Foxxi

FoS: Crackle, Krayzy, Cereal
    I am disinclined to appreciate your suspicions of me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post
    I dont know about listo, but ive been working long hours. I did ask people to mention me and ill answer questions posed to me.

- - - Updated - - -

So, I was a townie that was lured by the words of Foxxie D1. I could see #JustLoraThings. I may not have been fully thinking about everything and analyzing, since I was reading through the thread as I got home and voted.

Now that Ive had a chance to reread during the night, and have seen the drastic difference in her playstyle between this game and previous ones, I feel with confidence that Foxxie is more then likely scum.

I work most the day tomorrow, from 11am EST past the end of day, so ill be voting in the morning on Foxxie, provided it doesnt put us L-2 6-8 hrs before EoD
    Last edited by Marack; 2021-04-09 at 02:13 AM.

How do you feel about crackle marack?

- - - Updated - - -

I dont even know if there is a point to worry about ending day earlier this time as no1 really seems to be discussing anything pretty much just waiting for a flip but thats just my opinion

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    How do you feel about crackle marack?
    Something about him feels off to me, and I cant completely put my finger on it. Looking back a few pages, seems to be confronted about deflecting, but said

how am I trying to deflect from Foxxi? I'm all for lynching Foxxi. I stated earlier that lynching Lora over Foxxi was just silly.
    Is he trying to distance himself from Foxxie?

- - - Updated - - -

As much as I dont think bwom is scum, at this point, she doesnt seem like much help to town. I can see a policy lynch if we get to a safe spot with some scum dead.

I know I havent done much, but our new guy has contributed less and said he/she was watching and taking notes. I would like to see if there is anyone that has come of it, or just some song and dance to look like they are participating. 26 posts, but nothing of real substance @Rioriel plan on bringing any of your thoughts to the table?

listo is generally on the quiet side early game, but picks up late game. I expect in the coming gameday for him to be more engaged. Not alignment indicative, just normal play for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    My main scum leans are Bwon, Krayzy, and to a lesser degree Crackle.

Bwon - The mistake at start of D2 pretty much confirms her as scum to me.

Krayzy - Inconsistencies in our interactions and Day 1 votes and posts. Seems to want a TPR to out themselves to confirm Bwon when Bwon is basically confirmed scum unless we assume a mod error (which I just refuse to believe at this point)

Crackle - This is more a gut feel but the comments about Godfather made me take note as well as his push for my lynch on D1. Sure that may be omgus but it made me wonder. This one I’m less sure on.
    If it leads to us killing a 2nd scum AND they are safe to protect themselves that night then you're damn right I am willing to have the doctor out themselves on day 3.

At the end of day 3 we would be at 2 mafia and 8 town left alive. Night 3 our outted doctor would be safe. We'd then start day 4 with 2 mafia and 7 town alive. We'd also have someone we could 100% trust with voting.

Oh and an important wrinkle. The doctor could say they are protecting themselves day 3, take a risk with WIFOM and protect someone else. If it worked they could say the used it on themself and openly talk about the person they will use it on day 4, but actually use it on themself. Or the opposite. Actually use it on themself and then day 4 lie and say they protected a different player and will in turn protect themself that night. Will the scum risk attacking the doctor on either of those days with all thatWIFOM? Probably not since it's much less riskier to attack the 7 or 8 other town alive.

So yes, on day 3 I propose that the real doctor out themself and in turn probably makes themself even safer than before.

It's a very good strategy if you think it through.