Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I actually prefer Yanfei's to Eula's tbh
    English one is ugh tho...

Anyway i am almost done with my current team (all weapons are max 90):
    *Barbara lvl 89 with lvl 6 talents (still working on artifact lvls) support
    *Diluc lvl 89 with lvl 7 talents, but his artifacts are maxed (some do need to be replaced for 5 star quality) fire damage dealer
    *Fischl lvl 89 with lvl 8-7 talents, but i have to re-lvl some artifacts (she is on hold if i by chance get a C6) machine gun build
    *Jean lvl 89 with lvl 8 talents, artifacts are mostly lvl 16 and working on lvls slooow, support healer
    *Klee lvl 89 with lvl 7-8 talents, maxed artifacts (but missing 5 stars in some slots) -- pure megumi
    *Ningguang lvl 89 with lvl 7-8 talents, artifacts missing lvls -- pure singletarget damage dealer
    *Noelle lvl 89 with lvl 9-7 talents, maxed artifacts -- monster
    *Sucrose lvl 88 with lvl 7 talents, artifacts lack lvls still -- support stacker for klee
    *Childe lvl 89 with lvl 6-7 talents, weak artifacts --- crappy burst damage dealer
    *Diona lvl 89 with lvl 6-7 talents, weak artifacts --- support
    *Ganyu lvl 89 with lvl 8 talents (only character with lvl 10), maxed artifacts --- Nuclear launch detected
    *Who-Tao lvl 89 with lvl 8 talents, lvl 20 artifacts -- burst support damage

Abandoned:
    Chungyun 79 --- i hate him....i realy hate his playstyle
    Xiangling 79 --- bear Ai ruined a lot of fights for me
    Traveler 79 --- till electro comes, probaly

Characters in plan -- Eula .. will replace chungus

May lvl in future:
    Beidou
    Venti

Trashbin:
    Amber
    Bennett (because it bring bad luck)
    Kaeya
    Lisa
    Razor
    Xingqiu
    Xianyan

Just gota use up my boss materials and then lvl up the artifacts and i am finaly done with a team so i can save materials for any new character that comes out.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Damn move artifacts from sucrose to venti and lvl him, he's just insane for domains and abyss when there are no big ass mobs
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    English one is ugh tho...
    Wouldn't know, haven't heard the english voices since the first cutscene.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Damn move artifacts from sucrose to venti and lvl him, he's just insane for domains and abyss when there are no big ass mobs
    Not possible as sucrose has elemental mastery ones

Why the hell does the Events battle require 99 side quests to be completed?

The new boss mode seems like they are set on giving you absolutely no windows to melee and just want you to spam bow attacks again. And of course, Albedo's ability is still bugged like hell in the area, along with other Geo constructs, making them near useless. Sure is taking them ages to fix that.

Hu tao melts his ass quickly once you can get in melee, fischl manages ranged part, btw I don't know why but game puts me in CO op mode even if I chose solo
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and also you can do this:

My achievemnts in past few days:
    -Personal record time in floor 12-1 abyss is 47 seconds...but some people do it in 25-30 seconds
    -With 8000 primogems i got 1 Childe and 4 Rosarias...yes...4 of them im very happy about it
    @Yunru
    I loved to read you post nerding about your characters in detail.
    Do you really dont use Bennet because it may bring bad luck? im curious
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2021-04-10 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    My achievemnts in past few days:
    -Personal record time in floor 12-1 abyss is 47 seconds...but some people do it in 25-30 seconds
    I don't really like talking about record clear times because it really depends on the crits. On floor 12-1 it can vary from 30 seconds to a minute for me. The difference from one melt hu tao burst crit and non crit is pretty massive. Along with crits from my other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    I don't really like talking about record clear times because it really depends on the crits. On floor 12-1 it can vary from 30 seconds to a minute for me. The difference from one melt hu tao burst crit and non crit is pretty massive. Along with crits from my other characters.
    I personally dont care to break my personal record and im happy enough with what i got
    Other players with faster times showed me their videos and builds....is pretty much "crowned" talents and such.
    Very expensive to pull off resource wise.

I dont think i've yet nerded about my best team comp...so here goes:

Hu Tao lavawalker (+35% damage)
    Zhongli 4 piece Archaic Petra (-20% Pyro RES / +35% Pyro damage) = total minimum +45% damage)
    MC Anemo 4 piece viridescent (-60% Pyro RES) = minimum +30% damage
    Bennet

Rotation:
    Bennet Burst + Zhongi E (catch orb) + MC Anemo Burst or E + Hutao Charged attack spam

My best Charged Attack from Hu Tao with all this put together:

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    [video=youtube;bZjtkBKQ7UU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZjtkBKQ7UU[video]
    Remember watching this video before, now it's blurred. I didn't know YouTube had the ability to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Tried 12-3 with my Xiao team, but it seems impossible without some kind of C6/OP setup that burns the 2 Ruin Guards down in 10 secs. The ruin guards are super anti-melee already, annoyingly, but more so it's due to the fact that they are bugged and identify plunge attacks as "being far away" so they will do their missile attack on you at point blank range.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2021-04-11 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Remember watching this video before, now it's blurred. I didn't know YouTube had the ability to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Tried 12-3 with my Xiao team, but it seems impossible without some kind of C6/OP setup that burns the 2 Ruin Guards down in 10 secs. The ruin guards are super anti-melee already, annoyingly, but more so it's due to the fact that they are bugged and identify plunge attacks as "being far away" so they will do their missile attack on you at point blank range.
    ..and then you press shift 1 time and dodge all of them..
    Wouldn't be suprised if his E works too.

Or you get a healer and someone with interrupt resistance and ignore everything they do with the exception of their spin-to-win attack.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-04-11 at 06:36 AM.

Did contesting tides. Only one I had issues with was the 3rd one with art of the cannonball. I was using the plunge as my main damage, but couldn't get the finale flame axe guy in time. So I decided to ignore the mechanic and just use my strongest team and won that way.

Completed the adventurer handbook too. Odd feeling having it done after AR 55.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    ..and then you press shift 1 time and dodge all of them..
    Wouldn't be suprised if his E works too.

Or you get a healer and someone with interrupt resistance and ignore everything they do with the exception of their spin-to-win attack.
    You read me when I said point blank? The missile attack isn't avoidable at point blank range, not with a simple sprint, it's going to hit you no matter what. And using Xiao's dash at point blank range.. is going to keep you in point blank range.

Xiao is always running a healer already, especially in Abyss 12, because he's a glass cannon who'll eventually kill himself even if you avoid all enemy damage.

It's avoidable at pointblank with sprinting too.
    If not, just get at range when they use it. The windup is super long on that ability.

But if it's a problem, why aren't you switching the teams around?

Or use a lvl 1 Amber to stun them for 30 seconds.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-04-11 at 11:03 AM.

so I finished the guide chap 9, got enough primo for 3 wishes and ... I got tartaglia grrrrr
    I needed a 2nd real archer, since I just got fishl so she's still leveling and until now I had only amber

I am AR 42 for reference. all my others bows that I have leveled are : stringless R2, sitting at 70, and farming the arrow bits since it's said to be her best 4* bow.
    question is which one should I put on tarti ? I have amos 20 R1 rust 20 R1, sacrificial 1 R2 and the one on amber at the moment : favonius 70 R1 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    so I finished the guide chap 9, got enough primo for 3 wishes and ... I got tartaglia grrrrr
    I needed a 2nd real archer, since I just got fishl so she's still leveling and until now I had only amber

I am AR 42 for reference. all my others bows that I have leveled are : stringless R2, sitting at 70, and farming the arrow bits since it's said to be her best 4* bow.
    question is which one should I put on tarti ? I have amos 20 R1 rust 20 R1, sacrificial 1 R2 and the one on amber at the moment : favonius 70 R1 ?
    I would personally use your Rust r1 and farm Heart of the Depth artifact 4 piece bonus.
    +50% auto atck damage from rust
    +30% auto atck damage from artifacts

This for main DPS or sub DPS.

Im very interested in leveling Tartaglia because he sounds cool on paper...but im not sure if he is "interesting" or "frustrating" with his long cooldown on E.
    I know there is a "trick" to make his E cooldown very lower if you cancel it at the right time...but i dont know what exact time is that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post

Difficult, but since Rust is only R1, I'd say Amos.

I have Amos on 2nd account and no archers
    I'm very close to soft pity, let's see if i get childe and give amos a worthy wielder
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©