Poll: Do you have four level 60 characters with each covenant yet or plans for it?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    23 toons at max level across all 4 covenants. The only one with all armor classes is Venthyr because I like the gothic look for an adventurer. The next would be Night Fae with no plate wearers. Kyrian has leather and plate but it is the worst for covenant story line with Perdition Hold as part of it. Last place is Maldraxxus with only a DK in it. The story line is fine but the armor appearances besides plate are nasty.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aktavite View Post
    Trying to get 16, one for each armour class per covenant.

Struggling to find a suitable Night Fae cloth wearer.
    Nelf mage should do the trick imho.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

The thought of playing more than 1 character in Nocontentlands makes my skin crawl

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    I have multi characters for each covenant but that's a side thing, i lvled them because Torghast really interested me and i wanted to try it on as many classes as possible
    And Torghast experience vastly differ for me depend on class (druid is sh8t, the worst, while Rogue is best for me, with warlock/shaman strong runner ups)
    If i'm going to lvl multiple alts of course i'd give each different covenant
    What? Druid is one of the best, if not the best Torghast class in terms of power level.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Have 8 60s currently, working on last 4. Think my breakdown is 2 venthyr, 3 kyrian, 4 nightfae, 3 necrolord.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    My long term plan was to have at least 1 of each armor class in each covenant to earn all the transmog available.

But if Blizzard doesn't plan on changing the increased anima gain to account wide, there's a fat chance I'll ever actually put in the effort to grind out enough anima to purchase multiple recolours for every armor class.

Not to mention the means of acquiring one of the Necrolord recolours requires a rank 5 stitchyard to even begin acquiring it, and even then you only have a 1/20 chance of getting a random piece of armor when doing world quests with a specific follow in Maldraxxus from my understanding.
    I don't exactly get how this new buff / achievement thing works. I've got all covenant stuff at rank 3 on my druid - got the achievement. When I logged on my shaman shortly after, who only has them at rank 1, also got the same achievement for rank 3, and also gets the increased anima benefit from rank 3.. Not sure if bugged or what exactly is going on there.

My freshly dinged DH did not get the achievement though.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    I have 3 characters with Night Fae, Kyrian and Venthyr but I plan on having all 4 in the next few months just to experience each story and get all the specific rewards and achievements.

Do you have all the covenants on four characters?
    Nope. I have one with each Covenant but only finished Kyrian and Nightfae campaignes. It is just honestly quite the boring storyline and i have absolutly no interest in what is happening with them. Hollow and boring. The whole system.

10+ Year Old Account
    My intended plan at the end of BfA as to have that happen but I quit playing WoW in January... so it doesn't look like this is going to happen now

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Yes, that was pretty much one of the first things I did in SL.
    Ele shaman - Night Fae
    Havoc DH - Venthyr
    UH DK - Necrolord
    Prot. Pala - Bastion

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I tried but all the fun skills are night fae

Current 7 x level 60:

Kyrian: Paladin, Druid
    Venthyr: DK, Priest
    Night Fae: Warrior, Mage
    Necrolord: Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    What? Druid is one of the best, if not the best Torghast class in terms of power level.
    not for me, most druid anima powers are generic that works for all specs, i don't want taunt increase dmg or break prowl to increase dmg on my boomkin, in fact best anima power is the one that buffs the covenant (of course night fae) ability for druid
    on reverse many anima powers are fun in rogue (like sap take dmg, all end-abilities, ambush gives rapture etc), and same for warlock/shaman, even paladin has more fun abilities than druid
    of course it is self taste, some ppl hate Torghast and don't even like that system, i only don't like its sh8t reward system
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Yes. For completionism purposes I levelled 4 warriors first (including my main) to get into each covenant to slowly build up sanctums, anima etc. I don't do them all simultaneously nor at the same pace though. Main has everything maxed and has most of the cosmetics, the others are still far away from that.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I got three before the raid released but couldn't figure out who I wanted to be a Necrolord. I just didn't really like any of the abilities for my other alts.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

I had 3 characters, but with how easy it was go get to 200+ ilvl which is more than enough to clear the content I care about I just gave up on it altogether and unsubbed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once flying opens up I will be more inclined to level my alts. But so far no. I have 1 max character and everyone else is still 50. I just cant be bothered to do the Maw intro lol.

Only two characters at 60 at the moment, fire mage and prot paladin, both Kyrian.

But I have a Necrolord ele shaman, Night Fae fire mage and Venthyr ass rogue in the mid-50s, will work on them more when flying is enabled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    I have 3 characters with Night Fae, Kyrian and Venthyr but I plan on having all 4 in the next few months just to experience each story and get all the specific rewards and achievements.

Do you have all the covenants on four characters?
    I planned to.... But now, my plan have changed, so I will switch covenant on my main in stead.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Plan on doing this in 9.1, when we can mount in the Maw and fly in SL.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I was on route to have every class at max level and the plan was to have each armor type represented on each Covenant.

Then I took an arrow to the knee in the shape of "Why the hell bother with this before flying?" and quit.
    OH EM GEE, Queen going full casual!

I wont get all, but many. In good time. Got aaah year or twooo.. Yaaawn.. Play other games in betweeeen...done... Aah during hmmm...

2022!