Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Discord I follow shows the exact place. You can see the Tuskar building and ice match.
    Yeah and you can see the Geyser fields as well in the background

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by himmelschein View Post
    but why northrend and (maybe) borean tundra not maelstorm since maelstorm is a hole to titan soul
    To milk all the WotLK nostalgia.

If this is legit, this will be for 9.2 I'm sure. Even if BlizzCon will be heald in November and 10.0 annnounced there, it is more than half a year away. Classic Wrath is two years away. And it is very unlikely to be a movie. Hell, it might be shown in 9.1 after the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    I would like to see new wow movie. Arthas/LK story <3
    thats what we all wanted haha. whenever the warcraft movie was announced, thats literally what every person wanted to see, instead they make their own warcraft 1 storyline...

Could be an invasion by Necrolords that follow the Jailer?
    Maybe they will rezz Galakrond...

Quote Originally Posted by himmelschein View Post
    [redacted]
    found on 4chan and classic sub
    Looks like necropolis (naxxramas?) and northrend. Maybe connected to 9.1 maybe not. Classic WotLK? Warcraft 4?
    Oh, look - the brand new account now removes the screenshot.

shockedpikachu.gif

If this was fake, it was a good one, because it wasn't really anything obvious. It was just a floating necropolis over something that looked like Northrend. If you wanted to fake something, you could have gone with something less subtle. Additional points in authenticity for using the Maldraxxus necropolis model and not Naxxramas / Acherus.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Oh, look - the brand new account now removes the screenshot.

shockedpikachu.gif
    I saved the picture

#TEAMGIRAFFE

could be legit, we already know from the season 3 KSM mount coloration that its gonna be a Maldraxxus-related patch somehow

Quote Originally Posted by morsdood View Post
    could be legit, we already know from the season 3 KSM mount coloration that its gonna be a Maldraxxus-related patch somehow
    Can you elaborate on this or is there a link? I guess I missed this.

Probably the climax of the 9.1 raid where the Jailor ‘wins’ and ends up invading Northrend. Its to early to be something for WotLK Classic and the graphics don’t look like it will be for a new movie.

The necropolis are also have these bone elements around its four corners which look like the ones made by the necrolords and not the scourge.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    The necropolis are also have these bone elements around its four corners which look like the ones made by the necrolords and not the scourge.
    I wouldn't take that too seriously tbh - they're just updated models, so it's easy to argue that it's how they've always looked.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    If this was fake, it was a good one, because it wasn't really anything obvious. It was just a floating necropolis over something that looked like Northrend. If you wanted to fake something, you could have gone with something less subtle. Additional points in authenticity for using the Maldraxxus necropolis model and not Naxxramas / Acherus.
    Plus way too much work for a fake screenshot. Like would you just make a whole CGI landscape to mess with people?

fuzzy clouds at 240p resolution, why not believe this leak! you seriously?
    Last edited by Cherry123; 2021-04-26 at 11:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    fuzzy clouds at 240p resolution, why not believe this leak! you seriously?
    The first leak of Bolvar and the SL trailer was pretty low quality as well.

Woohoo here comes the WOTLK 2.0 Northrend revamp expac hype train

No hype for me so far I've learned my lesson.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Bit too early for an expansion cinematic, but could be a sign of things to come.

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    What? Who would think that? It was clear from day 1 that Shadowlands will sooner or later takes place on Azeroth. Would still be amazing to see a revamped Northrend, it was a great continent with so much potential. Still sad we didn't have a massive troll raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Plus way too much work for a fake screenshot. Like would you just make a whole CGI landscape to mess with people?
    Yeah. If someone wanted to fake this, they wouldn't have taken the shore of Borean Tundra as location which is barely recognizable. And what's the point to fake this in midst of an expansion for a content patch?
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-04-26 at 01:14 PM.

I literally never believe these things, but after not believing the bastion concept art leak I'm trying to be more open minded. And I gotta say this one looks pretty believable