Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    how about a particular epic level necromancy spell called Familicide?
    I immediately though of this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Speaking of necromancy, using souls of unborn children as homing missiles is pretty high up as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The only two things I can think of are murdering someone's child and the parent(s) helpless and forced to witness and having your will suppressed utterly. Everythign else on the list is bullshit.

Souls? Come on now.
    Jesus Christ, they're talking magic here lmao c'mon.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Nah, that sounds like recipe for endless circle of chosen one becoming next kidney tyrant with nothing changing so spell wasn't used for good.
    This is a dumb assumption again. Not everyone is a sadist, though, at this point, I have to assume it's projection.

Good thing you put logical in comma.
    This all you can come up with? This is your argument?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    This is a dumb assumption again. Not everyone is a sadist, though, at this point, I have to assume it's projection.
    Ah yes, we already reached phase of personal attacks.

This all you can come up with? This is your argument?
    Well its better than anything you came up so far given how i shut down all your 'logical' arguments. I suggest making less assumptions and getting more familiar with OP.

I'm sorry, you were saying?
    Nah, using kindey stones on other living beings is peak of sickfuckery. + lets face it, you wouldn't use it because its non-lethal, you would use it because its painful.
    Well its better than anything you came up so far given how i shut down all your 'logical' arguments. I suggest making less assumptions and getting more familiar with OP.
    You haven't done anything of the sort. You've done nothing but make stupid assumptions that don't apply to this thread's premise.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, you were saying?
    You haven't done anything of the sort. You've done nothing but make stupid assumptions that don't apply to this thread's premise.
    Wrong again pal. And you are the one who went on multi-post moral rant about kidney stones. Btw you really like word assumption don't you?
    Because it seems that when you make them its ok but everyone else is wrong.

Also how exactly is my quote personal attack? Subjecting other people to pain is generally seen as sick by majority of people.

Wrong again pal. And you are the one who went on multi-post moral rant about kidney stones.
    Do you know what absurdist fantasy is? Have you read any of it? Kidney god is just a lazy version created solely to realize a situation where "conjure kidney stone" could be used for good, failing the test presented in the OP. Again, refamiliarize yourself with the premise of the OP.

Also how exactly is my quote personal attack?
    You implied I was a sadist. Then, gee, you did it again:

Thats kinda how cops who tend to suffocate people for few minutes think.
    You know I can read things you've posted previously right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you know what absurdist fantasy is? Have you read any of it? Kidney god is just a lazy version created solely to realize a situation where "conjure kidney stone" could be used for good, failing the test presented in the OP. Again, refamiliarize yourself with the premise of the OP.
    So you are just making assumptions?

You implied I was a sadist. Then, gee, you did it again
    Nope, i listed sadistic behaviour, then you went and started defending it.

You know I can read things you've posted previously right?
    And what exactly is wrong with that statement? This line of thinking that "We subject people to suffering for greater good" is incredibly common in all police organisations in totalitarian regimes.

So you are just making assumptions?
    Again, magic and absolutes. You're unfettered in your assumptions that expand reality sets and constrained in your assumptions that restrict reality sets. This isn't a complex idea.

Nope, i listed sadistic behaviour, then you went and started defending it.
    Let's put that quote up again, shall we?

you wouldn't use it because its non-lethal, you would use it because its painful.
    And what exactly is wrong with that statement? This line of thinking that "We subject people to suffering for greater good" is incredibly common in all police organisations in totalitarian regimes.
    You're implying I think like a sadist murderer. Let me know when you figure out that, yes, painful things can be used for good. The fact that they're often used for ill, does not change the fact that they can be used for good. Reference the OP again if you're still trying to figure out the distinction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, magic and absolutes. You're unfettered in your assumptions that expand reality sets and constrained in your assumptions that restrict reality sets. This isn't a complex idea.
    So what you are saying is that multiple assumptions you make are ok but ones other people are bad. kay.

Let's put that quote up again, shall we?
    You're implying I think like a sadist murderer. Let me know when you figure out that, yes, painful things can be used for good. The fact that they're often used for ill, does not change the fact that they can be used for good. Reference the OP again if you're still trying to figure out the distinction.
    First the 'you' you bolded up is used as general figure of speech to make example.

Second we have thread about evil magic. I listed the dumbest, most pointless and petty way to torture someone. And you are defending it. You are defending imlanting people with goddamn kidney stones. Then you make up most absurd examples in desperate attempt to defend it. Let it sink.

Then let me put it simply, no you wouldn't use kidney stones for good, you would use them because they are painful and inconvinient for victim which would be one and only reason why some demented mage even bothered inventing it.

So what you are saying is that multiple assumptions you make are ok but ones other people are bad. kay.
    This is basically you admitting you don't know what absolutes are, nor how to deal with questions regarding them.
    First the 'you' you bolded up is used as general figure of speech to make example.
    Not commonly. Especially not when quoting someone and responding directly to them.
    Second we have thread about evil magic. I listed the dumbest, most pointless and petty way to torture someone. And you are defending it. You are defending imlanting people with goddamn kidney stones. Then you make up most absurd examples in desperate attempt to defend it. Let it sink.
    You're saying that giving someone a kidney stone to stop a genocide is not an objectively good thing. Let it sink.

Then let me put it simply, no you wouldn't use kidney stones for good, you would use them because they are painful and inconvinient for victim which would be one and only reason why some demented mage even bothered inventing it.
    Again, people don't use "you" in this manner except to insult people.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is basically you admitting you don't know what absolutes are, nor how to deal with questions regarding them.

Not commonly. Especially not when quoting someone and responding directly to them.
    You're saying that giving someone a kidney stone to stop a genocide is not an objectively good thing. Let it sink.

Again, people don't use "you" in this manner except to insult people.
    Desperately playing victim won't get you anywhere. And no, you would stop genocide with a kidney stone spell, you would make guy commiting it pretty inconvienied. Because you know, thats what this spell is, a means to torture someone in a midly annoying way.

Desperately playing victim won't get you anywhere.
    You just can't help yourself can you? Again, you know I can read what you've previously written right?
    And no, you would stop genocide with a kidney stone spell, you would make guy commiting it pretty inconvienied. Because you know, thats what this spell is, a means to torture someone in a midly annoying way.
    Once again, demonstrating what you're lacking.

10+ Year Old Account
    You just can't help yourself can you? Again, you know I can read what you've previously written right?
    Once again, demonstrating what you're lacking.
    Ok so you cast kidney spell on evil king...and why would he stop being evil? You have no way to dispel it. So how exactly does it achieve anything good? You know that kidney stones don't drop people dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Invisibility View Post
    Killing curse = headshot with a bullet
    I think the killing curse is implied to be way worse. For one there is some implication of it being extremely evil, potentially soul-shatteringly, which on the other hand was never implied by stuff like burning your enemies to death with the various flame spells. Dying by the magic equivalent of napalm is probably alot more painful and disturbing than people just instantly keeling over. Though I wouldn't put it past the magic community in HP (and Rowling) to be massive hypocrits.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisibility View Post
    Killing curse = headshot with a bullet
    Well yeah.... guns fall in the same thing. The only reason they exist is to kill humans. There is no other application. Normal Guns are not used for hunting.

Controlling peoples bodies/minds and locking in eternal torture seem to be the worst