Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Ah, Wikipedia is acceptable to you. Fascinating. So, Qatari media and a wiki page are legit, I bring books and what? Not good.

You people are a bit too much.
    Considering your lack of knowledge on the subject, chances are you picked stuff at random. And if you did read them and still come up with your final judgement that the poor Israeli settlers were only looking to live in peace with their fellow brothers and sisters, then I suggest you read something else.

Ah, Wikipedia is acceptable to you. Fascinating. So, Qatari media and a wiki page are legit, I bring books and what? Not good.

You people are a bit too much.
    So you just have intrinsic knowledge of those seven books, and could off hand, just remember the exact pages that were relevant to the given situation?

Or did you do this:
    - Peters, Francis E. (2005). The Monotheists: Jews, Christians, and Muslims in Conflict and Competition, Volume II: The Words and Will of God. Princeton University Press. p. 287.
    - Rubenberg, Cheryl A. (1989). Israel and the American National Interest: A Critical Examination. University of Illinois Press. p. 26.
    - Salim Tamari. "Ishaq al-Shami and the Predicament of the Arab Jew in Palestine". Jerusalem Quarterly.
    - Kant, Immanuel (1974): Anthropology from a Pragmatic Point of View. (the whole book really).
    - "The Palestinian National Charter: Resolutions of the Palestine National Council July 1–17, 1968: Articles 6–7".

Man, that's looking like I am really clever, and I have all this knowledge from a bunch of sources; don't pay no mind that's just copy pasted from that very Wikipedia article.

Being that you only feel confident in posting the references, I am guessing wherever you got it from is something you rather not reveal, since it is called I don't know, something like "Jews - supreme religious beings completely okay to kill them dirty arabs because they're dirty"?

I mean for crying out loud, you copied stuff that had one page references, that's something one only does if you have a particular paragraph relating only to the subject of that one page.
    Last edited by Howel; 2021-05-22 at 05:57 PM.
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    So you just have intrinsic knowledge of those seven books, and could off hand, just remember the exact pages that were relevant to the given situation?

Or did you do this:
    - Peters, Francis E. (2005). The Monotheists: Jews, Christians, and Muslims in Conflict and Competition, Volume II: The Words and Will of God. Princeton University Press. p. 287.
    - Rubenberg, Cheryl A. (1989). Israel and the American National Interest: A Critical Examination. University of Illinois Press. p. 26.
    - Salim Tamari. "Ishaq al-Shami and the Predicament of the Arab Jew in Palestine". Jerusalem Quarterly.
    - Kant, Immanuel (1974): Anthropology from a Pragmatic Point of View. (the whole book really).
    - "The Palestinian National Charter: Resolutions of the Palestine National Council July 1–17, 1968: Articles 6–7".

Man, that's looking like I am really clever, and I have all this knowledge from a bunch of sources; don't pay no mind that's just copy pasted from that very Wikipedia article.

Being that you only feel confident in posting the references, I am guessing wherever you got it from is something you rather not reveal, since it is called I don't know, something like "Jews - supreme religious beings completely okay to kill them dirty arabs because they're dirty"?
    "100 ways to cook Arabs"

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Absolutely, but it's hard not to recognise the reality; that at present, one side is being oppressed by the other.

An Israeli historian by the name of Ilan Pappé put it perfectly in the context of Western society. I'll paraphrase.

'Imagine if you've a piece of land in Arizona or a mansion in England and the native American or descendant of the original family came to you and said, this land belongs to me from millennia past. I have a gun, I will shoot you if you don't leave and/or the courts are rigged in my favour'.

Ultimately, the Israeli Government has always pushed this notion of the Israeli people being 'masters of their own destiny'. But why is that destiny at the cost of someone else's? It's also frustrating because the British have a track record of doing what they did in Palestine. Same thing with India.

They drew the Radcliffe lines and then literally left the Indian and Pakistani families to duke it out.

Same situation that happened in 1948 happened a year before. Divide. Conquer. Fund one side over the other. Watch fireworks.
    Well I guess according to your logic Palestinians have to fuck off because Israelies are living there now? See how your logic is completely flawed when you choose to be biased when looking at history. If you choose to pick only recent history, well then Israelies are currently living there in the present which is the most recent history. Now imagine Palestinian coming to a piece of land you own in Israel and telling you that the land belong to them.

You can't look at history and pick whatever suits you. What justify the illegal-palestinians settlers living in occupied-Israel before 1948?
    It doesn't help them adopting the name "palestinians" which originate from the Hebrew word philistine that translate to "Invader" In English
    They call themselves "The Invaders" what a joke!

For anybody who has done deep research other than clickbait headlines from Al Jazeera, the final analysis is that historically, morally, logically only Israel has claim to that land.

Quote Originally Posted by mich4el View Post
    Well I guess according to your logic Palestinians have to fuck off because Israelies are living there now? See how your logic is completely flawed when you choose to be biased when looking at history. If you choose to pick only recent history, well then Israelies are currently living there in the present which is the most recent history. Now imagine Palestinian coming to a piece of land you own in Israel and telling you that the land belong to them.

You can't look at history and pick whatever suits you. What justify the illegal-palestinians settlers living in occupied-Israel before 1948?
    It doesn't help them adopting the name "palestinians" which originate from the Hebrew word philistine that translate to "Invader" In English
    They call themselves "The Invaders" what a joke!

For anybody who has done deep research other than clickbait headlines from Al Jazeera, the final analysis is that historically, morally, logically only Israel has claim to that land.
    That literally makes no sense. The Israelis were given land by the UN without Palestine being involved in the actual vote. Since then, Israelis have encroached on territory repeatedly whilst getting international military aid to do so, against a Palestinian army with little international funding. In essence, it’s the same point. The. Land. Is. Stolen. The people are now being kept in what amounts to an open air prison with nothing even remotely resembling acceptable living conditions. This is not a normal situation. To keep pretending like it is, is just asinine and prejudiced. But you keep at it.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    [...]
    So we are essentially at an impass. Anything I say will be either ignored since it doesn't fit the world view you and others have, and if I cite anything its not good enough, and I cannot question any sources you guys come up with. AND via Cringefest I cannot talk about anything from 20 years ago, but you guys can selectively bring up stuff from 20 years ago, gotcha. Wow, these rules really seem arbitrary and merely like handing yourselves some "I Win" buttons very liberally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Has been constantly doing that, also ignoring that east-Jerusalem is Palestinian land that is occupied by Israel. Its so obvious that Isreal is just using this an excuse to kick those Palestinians out of Jerusalem preventing them from ever returning.
    I'm surprised you believe people can own land actually. So why cannot a Jew buy land in East-Jerusalem? Is it like some kind of ethno-state over there where non-Arabs are forbidden from buying things?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

what the hell are you talking about, the only authority Israel has to any of the land is based on the the British barging in and declaring this. this is just an argument for "might makes right" nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    what the hell are you talking about, the only authority Israel has to any of the land is based on the the British barging in and declaring this. this is just an argument for "might makes right" nonsense.
    Bingo again.

That literally makes no sense. The Israelis were given land by the UN without Palestine being involved in the actual vote. Since then, Israelis have encroached on territory repeatedly whilst getting international military aid to do so, against a Palestinian army with little international funding. In essence, it’s the same point. The. Land. Is. Stolen. The people are now being kept in what amounts to an open air prison with nothing even remotely resembling acceptable living conditions. This is not a normal situation. To keep pretending like it is, is just asinine and prejudiced. But you keep at it.
    The Countries Palestine, Jordan, and Sudan are recent invention
    Check out their flag and read about their history please. Those countries didn't exist in the past. And if they had done more research, then the group of arab people who call themselves now Palestinians wouldn't have adopted that name that means invader in Hebrew.

The philistines were sea pirates who've invaded Israel in the bronze age. The people of goliath from David and goliath. Later on when Rome conquered Israel they've renamed the country to philistine after their former enemies as an insult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    *shrug* i just find it funny that people are so quick to call out isreal with nary a peep about their own thefts of land.

"ahhh well its been X amount of years, what can you do..."

wonder what would happen if any native people were to try and... do something about it though.
    Seeing as my country is inhabited by its natives, I don't see the problem.

I support American natives getting back the land they used to hold though. A bit hard that those who had land stolen are all dead, unlike Palestinians, so its a different situation. But in the end, both are/where genocide,

So we are essentially at an impass. Anything I say will be either ignored since it doesn't fit the world view you and others have, and if I cite anything its not good enough, and I cannot question any sources you guys come up with. AND via Cringefest I cannot talk about anything from 20 years ago, but you guys can selectively bring up stuff from 20 years ago, gotcha. Wow, these rules really seem arbitrary and merely like handing yourselves some "I Win" buttons very liberally.
    I've not mentioned my world view, nor said that those sources were invalid in any way, or that you were saying anything invalid. That's not one bit what I said. You could easily clarify, or reveal that you did indeed just copy those sources from an article and then link said article or just tell me that yes, you do indeed have such knowledge just ingrained and capable of mentioning singular pages as reference points to the specific topic ahead.

I'd say it is rather important if it is the second one of those, because if it is from, I don't know, Zionists Now Monthly, I think people would like to know that fact, seeing as that would indicate a certain level of perspective that one would have to take into account.
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

Check out their flag and read about their history please. Those countries didn't exist in the past. And if they had done more research, then the group of arab people who call themselves now Palestinians wouldn't have adopted that name that means invader in Hebrew.

The philistines were sea pirates who've invaded Israel in the bronze age. The people of goliath from David and goliath. Later on when Rome conquered Israel they've renamed the country to philistine after their former enemies as an insult.
    You might want to read up about where the word Palestine came from instead of spouting right wing Israeli propaganda. The country Israel didn’t exist until 1948. 1948. It’s younger than George Lucas.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm surprised you believe people can own land actually. So why cannot a Jew buy land in East-Jerusalem? Is it like some kind of ethno-state over there where non-Arabs are forbidden from buying things?
    You can do what you want as long as it's, you know, accurate.

- - - Updated - - -

Fascinating story. That really justifies what Israel does now!

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    And the silly part of this is that people even back than knew that "conquering lands" just created more conflict (duh) otherwise they wouldn't have called it Mandate for Palestine and we wouldn't have had the league of Nations or the UN.

But sure.....current day conflict has nothing to do with people getting thrown out of there homes that in some cases are older than the Israeli Nation, it has however everything to do how unreasonable Palestinians are

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringefest View Post

Fascinating story. That really justifies what Israel does now!
    No, but you see, they only came to the region in the bronze age which gives european and American jews the right to come over and kick them out of their homes.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I've not mentioned my world view, nor said that those sources were invalid in any way, or that you were saying anything invalid. That's not one bit what I said. You could easily clarify, or reveal that you did indeed just copy those sources from an article and then link said article or just tell me that yes, you do indeed have such knowledge just ingrained and capable of mentioning singular pages as reference points to the specific topic ahead.

I'd say it is rather important if it is the second one of those, because if it is from, I don't know, Zionists Now Monthly, I think people would like to know that fact, seeing as that would indicate a certain level of perspective that one would have to take into account.
    Hey, if citing the Qatari News agency is fine, I don't know why this would be a problem. Basically if I cite anything it's either not good enough or you want more, because at the end of the day there is a double standard. Cingefest exemplifies this, one minute "Look nothing from before 20 years ago matters!" but then freely cites anything from the past. The standards are for me, not for thee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    And the silly part of this is that people even back than knew that "conquering lands" just created more conflict (duh) otherwise they wouldn't have called it Mandate for Palestine and we wouldn't have had the league of Nations or the UN.

But sure.....current day conflict has nothing to do with people getting thrown out of there homes that in some cases are older than the Israeli Nation, it has however everything to do how unreasonable Palestinians are
    those ungrateful second and third class citizens who we don't care about sure do seem to get unreasonably upset when we kick them to the curb!

Hey, if citing the Qatari News agency is fine, I don't know why this would be a problem. Basically if I cite anything it's either not good enough or you want more, because at the end of the day there is a double standard. Cingefest exemplifies this, one minute "Look nothing from before 20 years ago matters!" but then freely cites anything from the past. The standards are for me, not for thee.
    I never said that though. Also what's wrong with a Qatari news agency? I know they're Arabs but try to control yourself.

You might want to read up about where the word Palestine came from instead of spouting right wing Israeli propaganda. The country Israel didn’t exist until 1948. 1948. It’s younger than George Lucas.

You clearly haven't read history don't tell other people to read history when you have no idea what you're talking about. If you had read history and it was on your side then you wouldn't have to be biased by only considering recent history and ignoring anything that doesn't suit you. If you want to be biased by only considering recent history then lets look at recent history: In recent history and present Israel is the country that occupies that land and Palestinians have no right to it.

Why are you playing these dumb games? Just reveal that you're neo-nazi who hate Jews which is clearly what you are.

You clearly haven't read history don't tell other people to read history when you have no idea what you're talking about. If you had read history and it was on your side then you wouldn't have to be biased by only considering recent history and ignoring anything that doesn't suit you. If you want to be biased by only considering recent history then lets look at recent history: In recent history and present Israel is the country that occupies that land and Palestinians have no right to it.

Why are you playing these dumb games? Just reveal that you're neo-nazi who hate Jews which is clearly what you are.
    And this answer above, Theo, is why I think talking about history is ridiculous.