• Never/Cancelled

47 12.53%
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    What will I do in 9.1?
    You're going to raid and do m+. Or pvp.

If none of these things appeal to you, quit and find something new to play. The game is not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The base patch is almost 7 months old. 9.1 was announced in February or March..? It is now June 9th, 6 days from the 2nd quarter of June. June 21st marks the first day of Summer. When is this patch going to release? This has been one of the longest if not the longest content droughts for a -patch- I've ever seen. No, not counting the patches between patch and next expac like Siege.
    I know you're not new, so you must be simple. We. Never. Know. Until. It's. Imminent. /endthread
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Here is the final answer: When Blizzard says it will be.
    Now move along. This topic is old and tired and there is nothing to discuss that hasn't been said already.

Imo, as late as possible to make sure it's not another rushed POS.

Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    Blizzard is known to add in new non-flying zones when they add flying in. Argus in Legion is a perfect example.

Besides, while we might not get flying in the Maw (or Korthia) we do get mounting which honestly is a big improvement if you haven't already unlocked one of the maw mounts.
    As of now flying in the Maw is not on the menu, only in the covenant zones. We will however unlock the ability to use normal mounts in the Maw, possibly alongside the flying.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosteye View Post
    The 6 month sub mount promotions are to dangle a carrot in front of players to get them to lock-in for 6 months when they normally wouldn't. Normally that player might only re-sub for 1 month, blow through the new patch content, and unsub --- they might still stop playing now, but Blizzard already has their money because they wanted the pretty mount. My guess is there's quite a few active subscriptions right now that aren't being used.

If Blizzard is hitting their subscription goals, they don't necessarily need to release more content, so this is a bad thing.

If you're a wow lifer who never unsubs - ever, then you're already subbed for 6months recurring anyways, so the mount isn't to incentivize you.
    no1 is subing for 6 months and not playing 5 of them just for a mount LOL,the people who get the 6 month sub are typicaly the ones that get it regardless,if someone really likes one of the 6 month mounts...they can just buy it later from the shop lol

Basically all of the cutscenes are still work in progress and look very rough. Maybe they have still more work to do than we've expected.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Basically all of the cutscenes are still work in progress and look very rough. Maybe they have still more work to do than we've expected.
    You realize "work in progress" is default layer put on every cutscene, right?

If anything, recent updates to torghast and conduits could be sign of later release, no one would hold patch cause some cutscene look rough.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    no1 is subing for 6 months and not playing 5 of them just for a mount LOL,the people who get the 6 month sub are typicaly the ones that get it regardless,if someone really likes one of the 6 month mounts...they can just buy it later from the shop lol
    Maybe they should change that and only make them available through the sub - would make the 6 months mounts more rare similiar to Tyrael's Charger. I would like it

#TEAMGIRAFFE

With the current state of the PTR and TBC having this much traction i dont see it comming before july. They basically busted out TBC to buy time for their dev cycle.

Late July or somewhere in August is still my bet. If it was going to be this month or even early July I expect that they would have announced it by now.

My dad works at wow and he told me June 26th! Surprise!!!1

Seriously though no one has any idea until blizzard announces it. It's soon™

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    4th of July is the National Day of the United States and that's a Sunday this year. Don't see it really interfering with the 9.1 release tbh.
    Don’t they make it a big thing though? I think I remember a patch being delayed for national holidays before?

Late august if everything goes as planned for them, which it won't. October wouldn't surprise me and fits well with when TBC hype has died down and its time to prop up Q4 numbers. Makes perfect sense. At this point 1 or 3 months more won't matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Late July or somewhere in August is still my bet. If it was going to be this month or even early July I expect that they would have announced it by now.
    They always announce patches around 2 weeks in advance. I even think they once announced a patch only 3 or 4 days in advance. So no, they wouldn't have announced it by now.
    If we get an announcement next week (or rather ID), we'd be in for a june 30 release, even though i think it'll only be this date if the raid launches 1-2 weeks later. If they don't "delay" (i hate this word) the raid, and open it up on patch day, then my guess would be 1st or 2nd week of july.
    Last edited by ceall; 2021-06-11 at 10:23 AM.

On or before december 31, 2021

when the ptr build changes to release candidate thats your 2 week notice, although i would like it if they did an official notice for people who need to change covs because of how great it is that you have to meaningfully pick whichever one sims the highest.

TL; DR other replies: with PvP changes and such going on, 9.1 seems to be a tweaking process patch for now. With the Torghast changes and listening to community replies I'd say July, 1st week. Yeah, July 6th sounds good.

I was a couple of weeks late to the Shadowlands party, so my 6-month sub is actually up today. The thought of another month of waiting... eeeesh. Now I'm no doomsayer (quite enjoy playing, just doing my own thing, ticking off achievements, chatting in /g), but even I'm starting to think they've dropped the ball here. Thank Elune it's the summer and outside exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    leave them time
    ready when it's ready

People actually voted "Never/Cancelled"

So let me get this straight, 9.0 will be the only and final patch of Shadowlands
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!