Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    You ruined it as soon as you said "store". Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Free and any company go together like that. Do you work for free? How do you pay your rent and feed yourself if you do? Maybe you live in a community that trades good for neighbourly help.

Anybody expecting this to currently work on a grander scale is just delusional. Even the idea that shops since forever actually give you a discount out of the kindness of their heart is bs. They give you a discount on x so you come to their shop and spend double what you save on y.

I honestly can't believe anybody truly believes in the purest form of "free" to do anything ^^

I swear to you...if Amazon started to hand out free shit...they somehow make twice as much somehow through something else. And be it only that ppl think "Oh, they are so nice...no I buy double the stuff that I wouldn't have normally bought"

We all are so comfy in capitalism. That is how it works.

And fun fact: by tax laws, a company is actually REQUIRED to operate with the goal to MAKE MONEY
    So we agree? I am always confused by people that make posts like this..

To those who disagree and have been arguing with all kinds of reasons I say, you win because you think like blizzard (profit over fun) but the classic server(s) will be forever dead because of you.

F2p games are currently making the most money, for the record, besides being the top most watched on twitch. Mind boggling how this guy says nothing is for free, stating the obvious as if a genius discovered something new and revolutionary.

As if subscription is the only way to make money.

This mindset is able to keep WoW afloat but that’s only because of sheer luck that no other game releases so far managed to grab people but soon that will change.
    Last edited by RemasteredClassic; 2021-06-12 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by greysaber View Post
    This is dumb and irrelevant. It's been thoroughly proven that it doesn't take much to run these classic servers.

and it's not like ActiBlizz is short on cash...
    however little the upkeep is, its still not free, and as with every business, the classic servers exist only to make money, why on earth would they go f2p?

Yeah... no.

Absolutely not.

Pay for your fancy whims, I don't want to pay for them for you.
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

Just this year, several mmorpgs or mmolite games that are f2p either released or will release soon that is besides the buy once play for free forever games. The nay sayers here must be living under a rock.
    Last edited by RemasteredClassic; 2021-06-13 at 01:11 AM.