Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This would be a bad artistic direction for night elves to go in. I don't see them as "star elves" at all they should be more like bestial forest elves, she just looks like a typical nightborne now. Boring

7+ Year Old Account
    yea but illidan has the black temple and the den of delights so many women there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Pantheon of Life, here we come.

- - - Updated - - -

This is why Illidan wanted her.
    yes but illidan has the den of delights why would he ever wanna leave there so many women there for him to pick from.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

she's the one he couldn't have
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Nice I hope it carries over to the Night Warrior customization option. The blueberry eyes were kind of meh on their own but this looks dope.
    I never understood how any night elf player could view the black eye customization as a "reward".

The devs literally gave night elves "a black eye" - oh no, actually they gave us two. If you are not aware, because English is not your native language.

A "black eye" is what you have after someone punches you on that same eye. The bruise that goes with it is called "black eye". For me, it's just another spit in the face of night elf players. They added insult to injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    About time, I always found her Night Warrior model kinda dumb. Like, it's Tyrande with a different dress and hair on pigtails. Only the dark eyes suggested she was suddenly wrestling with near-uncontrollable power. This was needed, even if it's just for the cutscene where her power reaches a culmination point, causing her to go berserk (or something along those lines, anyway, I didn't read the datamines that thoroughly).
    isn't this happening after that???

if you look at the video at their official site, Bluebald Man and his army is invading Ardenweald while Tyrande has this star like model so it's probably happening after the ritual.

she does have a new model in her natural state albeit lesser one https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wo...20210514002231

maybe she can switch between the forms like Alleria.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    I never understood how any night elf player could view the black eye customization as a "reward".

The devs literally gave night elves "a black eye" - oh no, actually they gave us two. If you are not aware, because English is not your native language.

A "black eye" is what you have after someone punches you on that same eye. The bruise that goes with it is called "black eye". For me, it's just another spit in the face of night elf players. They added insult to injury.
    The "dark eyes" is the Skin with which the Elves are raised as Undead by Sylvanas.
    This is what the "night gurra" means that Sira and Dalarin switched sides.

Because the "win and regain dark shore" part is When Shandris and Maiev work together. The ritual has nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    The "dark eyes" is the Skin with which the Elves are raised as Undead by Sylvanas.
    This is what the "night gurra" means that Sira and Dalarin switched sides.

Because the "win and regain dark shore" part is When Shandris and Maiev work together. The ritual has nothing to do with it.
    I think you are totally not getting what I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    I think you are totally not getting what I'm saying.
    I perfectly understand.
    The "Black" eyes are Hits in the eyes.

I just said how I see what "black eyes" mean in terms of tradition.
    Last edited by geco; 2021-06-20 at 06:04 PM. Reason: mis Clicks

thats how she shouldve looked like from the start, when she became the night warrior
    doesnt excite anyone now, knowing she wont be night warrior anymore after next patch
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like her new model to be honest... Give me glam rock vibes :P

3+ Year Old Account
    I think this is probably going to be just something that happens to her before she nearly dies from the power. After that she'll be back to a normal glowing eyes elf
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    yea but illidan has the black temple and the den of delights so many women there.

- - - Updated - - -

yes but illidan has the den of delights why would he ever wanna leave there so many women there for him to pick from.
    Do you seriously think Illidan made the Den of Delights for himself?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you really think he'd make that, only to fuck all those women and still think about Tyrande? Really?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Do you seriously think Illidan made the Den of Delights for himself?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you really think he'd make that, only to fuck all those women and still think about Tyrande? Really?
    tyrande is ok but there is far better lore characters just saying.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    thats how she shouldve looked like from the start, when she became the night warrior
    doesnt excite anyone now, knowing she wont be night warrior anymore after next patch
    So far it looks she stays Night Warrior, but the power does not threaten her anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    She's rerolling Horde. That looks awfuly Nightborne themed.
    You mean Night Warrior themed.

Damn, hype is maximal

Let's hope she finally has her moment. She was always relegated to second-hand story, her only recent feat being about killing... nathanos (which felt more like a defeat as Nathanos didn't even care).

I'm still hoping for a full CGI Tyrande. It would be great... but I don't think we'll ever have one, they seem to stick to their Sylvanas/Orcs/Anduin models

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    This would be a bad artistic direction for night elves to go in. I don't see them as "star elves" at all they should be more like bestial forest elves, she just looks like a typical nightborne now. Boring
    well that's you, they are not children of the beasts, nor children of the forests racially , but children of the stars.

You've likely been to use to seeing druids only as night elves.

You probably don't view Nightborne or Highborne mages as night elves, and you probably don't view Zin'Azshari as night elven either, I had arguments with horde blood elf fans who could not see night elves as anything past the very rural druid image.

yet the Moon Priestesses in their temples, the civilization side of the night elves in their city, the Highborne too are all examples of that.

Night elves are not limited to just the forest and druidism, it is a huge part of them, and all night elves love nature.. but do you know all night elves are filled with arcane power and the race is born from the arcane energies of the well of eternity? Whether night elves use their arcane power or not, they all have it. Not all are talented enough in it to be mages, and amongst the Darnassians, mage craft as outlawed until a few years ago, but the talent is still there..

This race has had prolific representation from the highest echelons of society to the remote isolated deep wilds.

In other words, night elf is both your sackcloth clad druid in animal furs in a deep wild forest full of raw natural beauty, and your elegant noble or elegant priest in the high towers, temples and palaces in breath taking

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    tyrande is ok but there is far better lore characters just saying.
    If we go to the theme "Tyrande is fine" this Tyrande is to copy Maiev's style and put it on herself.
    To the subject that Tyrande "crazy with revenge" is more sane than normal Tyrande.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    Can you just stop making posts about elves everytime we learn something from ptr?
    When you can prove every time elves have got something in a ptr, I posted something - then I'll be inclined to think about it.

Tell me why I should post what you feel I should post and not what I am interested in? Wanna make a post about something else, knock yourself out, this post annoys you, don't bother coming here.. just ignore it. i don't respond to every post, you don't see me going on topics about the horde and Sylvanas and saying will you stop positing about Sylvanas

Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    I perfectly understand.
    The "Black" eyes are Hits in the eyes.

I just said how I see what "black eyes" mean in terms of tradition.
    I thought it was explained in the game as representing the "black moon", the dark side of Elune. But it really is just that the devs said: we want to piss on nelf fans some more. Give'em a "black eye" so they'll remember we hate them. That's how I see it, anyways.