7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    The incoming hot fixes may make a quick re-clear a little difficult. Sounds like two bosses are getting buffed to prevent the tactics used the first time around.
    Or they just extend, grab weekly Vault and PvP gear, do Hc splits and they are gucci.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Please don't give them ideas lol
    I know that them extending fucked them in the past

But they don’t have time to waste on a mythic reclear

They play too sloppy this tier to expect it to be quick so they need to extend, use the vault, run heroic for sockets and gems (not a split just a pure run) and then wreck Sylvanas

Echo got to 46 so it’s going to die tomorrow

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Wasn't something similar there with Jaina as well?
    They did the opposite. They did not extend.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anytime someone mentions the reset advantage, take a shot.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

If Limit gets consistently to sub 50%, they might as well extend and hope for Vault/HC reclear upgrades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting point from Gingi on his stream now. Blizzard did change it some time ago so that expansions are globally launched now. Seems weird if they dont make the same thing with patches/raids too.
    Must be more work to do it with expansions compared compared to patches / raid releases.

Quote Originally Posted by awadh View Post
    Yeah, the first to kill it thanks to a reset advantage. Not the better guild to kill it, not the fastest kill, not the one with better execution.
    Can't argue with facts.

There were deaths. Almost flawless. They can still squeeze in more DPS.
    That extra dps will be in p2

Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Anytime someone mentions the reset advantage, take a shot.
    Will you give away your liver afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Limit did kt with the right strat

Echo that did abuse of the trinket

Guatdian is another story..
    No they didnt... limit did 60+ wipes doing brez/sacrifice strat, when they saw how echo killed it with extra "brez" from trinkets, they replicated that strat and killed it in few pulls. Get your facts straight.

If Limit gets consistently to sub 50%, they might as well extend and hope for Vault/HC reclear upgrades.
    You vastly overestimate how long reclear for these guilds will take.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoon View Post
    You vastly overestimate how long reclear for these guilds will take.
    kt is being fixed and painsmith is still painsmith could easily be 2 walls there
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Interesting point from Gingi on his stream now. Blizzard did change it some time ago so that expansions are globally launched now. Seems weird if they dont make the same thing with patches/raids too.
    Must be more work to do it with expansions compared compared to patches / raid releases.

it is a stupid take though. having early or late weekly reset doesn't matter when you are leveling. blizzard doesn't change reset times when they global launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    kt is being fixed and painsmith is still painsmith could easily be 2 walls there
    I am 100% convinced something like this happened in BfA when one of the guilds hit a reclear wall and were hours behind.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    That extra dps will be in p2
    Yes and more dps in p2 means they go into p3 with less health to shave off.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    They are NEVER going to do that, it lost them G'huun. If they had re-cleared, they'd kill G'huun world first.

Will you give away your liver afterwards?
    That liver will be useless after all those shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zortport View Post
    it is a stupid take though. having early or late weekly reset doesn't matter when you are leveling. blizzard doesn't change reset times when they global launch.
    What? Why is it stupid if it doesn't matter while leveling? That's an even bigger reason to change to a global release then, since it obviously matters for raid release, but if it doesn't matter for the rest then why not change it to global release then?

That way US don't have to get to bosses first and have to test them before EU does and EU doesn't have to have the disadvantage of reset one day later. So what is the negative of a global release?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Limit did kt with the right strat

Echo that did abuse of the trinket

Guatdian is another story..
    Uh? Limit is the one that started using mechanics in a not intended way, cf the hotfix. Echo simply added a battle res and was more clever in the way they used that.
    Last edited by Loeko; 2021-07-19 at 10:09 PM.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    It's also probably more to do with their testing schedule, making sure bugs are fixed, less strain on their support team, etc, etc. If Blizzard really wanted to do a global raid release, they'd do it, no problem. Time zones and other things prevent it. A global expansion release is different, it is a one time ad-hoc thing where people are OK with staying up for it.

Same for 'split raids', Blizzard could easily make it that anyone that kills a heroic boss (only during the first month) gets an auto-generated heroic and mythic id assigned to them (everyone in the same raid gets the same id), this means that they have to bring all the mains in the same heroic run to get the same id and split raiding is essentially a thing of the past. Doesn't really hurt casuals.
    Last edited by gobarj; 2021-07-19 at 10:08 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The negative of a global reset is time of day the reset happens. Imagine having reset happen during prime raiding hours for your group. That’s pretty much guaranteed with a global reset time.
    It's another one of those "genius" changes that ignores everyone beyond the World First guilds.