Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    So here dies the wild idea of WoW 2.0 being made after the Jailer destroys reality

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    Meh, this is basically using a bucket to try and clear water from the Titanic.

Wow's already basically done for, less than 2 million end game players and dropping fast. Giving a Void Elf Nelf hair isn't bringing anyone back.
    None realy is I am afraid, but coming back to one of their (few) main selling points is just easy to please some fans since the super lack on the initial costumization the first back left many a sour taste. Ofc this is not fixing the problems, but it's pointless to argue wether it should be added or not. It's an mmorpg where these things just matter to the playerbase.

t will just be old hairstyles being swapped over and I don't expect any real new stuff to be fair. That being said, I am glad Nightborne get some love.. their model was a huge dissapointment back then and still is. I can't think of any other race that people liked, but look nothing like the npc model you fell in love with. I mean that right there is hot garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    How about new hair colors for void elves, they look absolutely abysmal.

And when is the Brawler' Guild coming back?
    Whats up with void elves think they are first in line all the time? Void elves where one of the FEW allied races who actually got stuff added.
    Highmountain, kul tiran, nightborne all have less. Offical forums had some celebration going cus many nightborne fans were happy afther idk how much time they spend on these threads, only to be hyjacked by void elf players wanting high elf features. It's wasting time when you think about what they want.. is literally already there on the horde side.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-08-21 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    So here dies the wild idea of WoW 2.0 being made after the Jailer destroys reality
    Hardly, this is quite literally, in the most absoleute terms a *Patch* in the sense of a bandaid to try to stop the subs bleeding away.

Blizzard needed to throw a promise to players to keep them interested.

But heres the eye in the needle.

*When* is 9.1.5 comming out? Thats the important detail they've chosen to omit.

Sure its wonderful to make a promise to build hype, but there is 0 information about the possible roadmap of the rough estimate of when these things can be expected, in short, blizzard has no roadmap, no roadmap, no reason to believe 9.1.5's content will be released this side of 2021.

Realistically, given the reforms needed at blizz right now, its likley going to be febuary before you see any major content comming in 9.2ways, so 9.1.5 is likley at the most optimistic to launch in november, around the same time as XIV's Endwalker, which is, a disasterous time to release a patch.

Blizzard, likley knows that which is why they probably WONT release it untli at least January, or rush it out for mid-late October to act as a bandaid for the bleeding sub numbers.

This is some seriously desperate marketing, and the sad part is, im much more jaded than I used to be so I can see through the important detail, they havent said when this content is comming out and have only told people waht they're making, without a single artwork or preview.

Which means it will not even be in alpha development yet, just concept stage.

Yo for anyone who hasn't seen yet

After hearing how excited all of you were around the new customization options, we saw that many of your comments were requesting more natural hair colors for Void Elves. We relayed this feedback to the team and they were able to add 5 natural hair color options for Void Elves to the 9.1.5 update.

Character customization will continue to be expanded upon in the future, with our sights set on Highmountain Tauren next.

Quote Originally Posted by spalernTJ View Post
    Blizzard pretty much rivals EA in terms of how bad the company is at this point. From incompetent game design to work culture.
    yep. EA and ATVI Blizz are 1yard away of each other. but i would say ATVI Blizzards greed is even 1% bigger.

in a near so distant future wow will only have cosmetic content and we will travel around the world preaching peace everywere

10+ Year Old Account
    Pathetic. Developers are completely out of touch. Nobody needs those customizations. They're spending their time to work on meaningless features while game is crying for help.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Patch 9.1.5 - Lightforged Draenei, Nightborne, and more Customizations
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Greetings everyone

Our characters in game are a virtual representation of who we are in Azeroth and having more character customization options to design our characters helps us feel closer to them. Shadowlands brought a whole array of new customization options to the player races in World of Warcraft, but there were a few of the Allied Races that didn’t get as much attention as the rest.

Back at BlizzConline in February, we stated that we had no plans to add additional customization options until after Shadowlands, but after hearing the passionate feedback around the issue, we looked into whether we could implement more options sooner. We’re pleased to announce that 9.1.5 will introduce new character customization options for Nightborne and Lightforged Draenei which include: new hair styles, hair colors, facial hair, skin colors, accessories, horns, tail length, tattoos, and more!

In addition to new customization options for Lightforged Draenei and Nightborne, 9.1.5 will also introduce other cosmetics such as:
    • Ear Size options for Void Elves
    • New Travel Forms for Druids
    • New Soulshapes for Night Fae
      • New Crittershapes to unlock: Soulshape into an adorable squirrel or other small critters. Note: Due to their tiny appearances, they are only usable in rested areas.
      • Option to Soulshape and Crittershape into randomly collected appearances.
    • New Toys

We’ll be continuing to expand our character customization in the future, with our sights set on Highmountain Tauren next.

Stay tuned for more information.

I hope they someday adress DIAPER GNOMES.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    You...think there will be much more? LOL and you want to talk about the ignorance
    Yeah, these are not "official patch notes", not even close. I will make sure to qoute you with full ones in few weeks and then we will talk about ignorance.

You made a dumb assumption and now try to talk big, sad boy.

7+ Year Old Account
    and than they copy the ear options to the other elf races and announce it as something huge and game breaking, look guys we just delayed that copy paste so we can deliver content for longer big news :O

It would seem that adding in new skin textures no longer costs us a raid tier.

Yeah I'll be waiting with baited breath mr angry internet person.
    Not angry at all. Just pointing out your obvious bs.

7+ Year Old Account
    And of course blizzard only attending to this obnoxious fanbase of elves, cause fuck the other races and who play them am i right? we have to keep pandering the crybabies who want a carbon copy of the horde race but with even more options than then,. What is next i guess to change the name of the race so they don't feel dirty by playing a void corrupted elf. Expect the forums be overflowed with that cry now.

This game is going to shit in all directions, next they will add 2 horns for highmountain and call a day
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2021-08-21 at 01:02 PM.

I know I'm quoting myself and the shamelessness is unforgiveable, but when I log onto MMO-C today I actually do see a new hotfix patch for 9.1

and MFW it's actually longer than the official 9.1.5 patch notes
    Where are these official patch notes you speak of?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    It's clear that after all the shit storm that happened on the past months, made the "leads" to actually introduce new things to the game in order to keep the players quiet and happy. But also i believe is that now that most of the most "expensive" senior leaders have been fired, there is more money for the game, or at least the designers behind these changes....

Anyways, even with all that new crap, I'm going to stay far away from WoW. Shadowlands is not worthy and unless they drop a new expansion, maybe....maybe i would return to the game. But i see that's not going to happen any time soon. So I will be at FF14 for a long time.
    None of this is true. The game has a budget regardless of those "expensive" senior leaders so there isn't suddenly more money for the game because they aren't paying those leaders. Also, they are introducing things new to the game because that is their job and they would have been introduced regardless of the lawsuits. They always produce new content patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    Shadowlands is saved.
    this is exactly what everyone wanted

What about kul tiren? I need more customization for my warrior and there are no short hair female options at all. I want my character to look like me and I can't due to lack of decent hairstyle optiona.

there isn't much to say besides "too little too late"

Quote Originally Posted by steellz View Post
    No boob slider, no sub
    That would drive the MAU metric without players ever leaving the character creation stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    That would drive the MAU metric without players ever leaving the character creation stage.
    That would just inflate the number of trial accounts.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.