Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    They need to make armor that shows more skin otherwise tattoos and body cosmetics are pretty mutch a waist.
    You nuts? Showing more skin in female chars would defy the "brave and stunning" PC culture. The way things are going soon they will be making burkas for the chars.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    More tattoos for Male Lightforged Draenei and more skin colors for Female Nightborne?

Does Blizzard think that this will bring people back? I think not. People won't be returning en masse back to their game without the distinct lack of love and passion injected into it.

It's like drinking pumpkin spice, sure it tastes good every once in a while, but put the flavor into everything is when it starts to get stale and old. WoW? It's trying to put it's "pumpkin spice" into features that'll WoW a few people that have been vying for more customization, but not draw the people who've been complaining since the player model rework that Night Elf belly buttons are too high.

5+ Year Old Account
    What about male nightborne? Could make ears with a shorter option. They are definitelly too big.

Quote Originally Posted by Preliatus View Post
    More tattoos for Male Lightforged Draenei and more skin colors for Female Nightborne?

Does Blizzard think that this will bring people back? I think not. People won't be returning en masse back to their game without the distinct lack of love and passion injected into it.

It's like drinking pumpkin spice, sure it tastes good every once in a while, but put the flavor into everything is when it starts to get stale and old. WoW? It's trying to put it's "pumpkin spice" into features that'll WoW a few people that have been vying for more customization, but not draw the people who've been complaining since the player model rework that Night Elf belly buttons are too high.
    Why did you bother to type this?

Nobody thinks that releasing a few different allied race customizations would get people to come back, you're getting mad about a small amount of content being injected into the game because you have a seriously sad life.

Why not just go outside?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by h8ryan View Post
    Why did you bother to type this?

Nobody thinks that releasing a few different allied race customizations would get people to come back, you're getting mad about a small amount of content being injected into the game because you have a seriously sad life.

Why not just go outside?
    I adore how you think I'm mad.

Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    This was something they had no intention of releasing as they said it themselves. They are only doing it to appease the players and it's BS.

I could care less about new raids or being sarcastic about saving the game. If you think the game is fine, then come back in a year when it's changed direction and YOU are frustrated about it.
    Yeah no. It's the art team adding more options. This isn't the "play".

When did I say the game was fine? You're boxing shadows....

Any excuse and you people fucking loose your minds :L

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    You nuts? Showing more skin in female chars would defy the "brave and stunning" PC culture. The way things are going soon they will be making burkas for the chars.
    Wow everything you said was bollocks.

I can never keep track of what you people think is pc culture. I member when Mikey Cyrus twerking was the fault of the SJWs trying to destroy western culture....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The fact that you no longer HAVE to have a purple tail-jewel as LF draenei is awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

The colours are new, aren't they?
    well more so the "jewelry colour" whicheffects the tatoos are new, but yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    This

Right now the way to show empowered women is to basically make them look like butch dykes with the personality of a toxic asshole man.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    The official forums are 10x worse than here. Every single thread is whining and crying about one thing or another.
    And this forum is what? Filled with happiness and optimism? Considering you called me out for daring to not hating the game, I assume you enjoy this atmosphere of doom and gloom?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Shill hands typed this post.
    A cute remark. If you knew the guy I called out then you would know his entire schtick is complaining. It doesn't matter what the news is, he will turn it into another crime that Blizzard is commiting against us. He has been playing FF for months and years, but can't shake his need to complain about everything wow related.

This news has no negative angle, but people like him cannot exist if they can't complain. They complain to complain and for no other reason and that is plain and simple bullshit. It's not even an opinion, it's just pure hatred and that is something the world does not need.

So maybe next time before you throw around words you inform yourself first? Ah who am I kidding, you are now going to call me a white knight and sling more hate around, as is the custom in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    This

Right now the way to show empowered women is to basically make them look like butch dykes with the personality of a toxic asshole man.
    I love how you respond "this" then post something totally different :L

Yes lesbians and devout Islamic women truly are the same model of womenhood!

(Also no clearly no)
    Last edited by Newname1234567890; 2021-08-24 at 02:08 PM.

These are small ass previews. Tf y’all whining about?

Damage control.

A bunch of team leads were brought in on an all-hands and asked what do they have on the stove, what can be put out there for some positivity...

Bam. Some customization options and the Island Expeditions thing.

At least they're listening, because people have been asking for making Islands soloable?

Angry Please get rid of trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Wekko View Post
    Looks bad. But ok.
    Honestly MMO Champion, the amount of trolling and whining on this forum is insane. Start removing these morons who can’t just quit and move on.

Clearly you like this culture as you have a bunch of adds to filter through, so any type of post is fine with you as you are paid out.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    I think next expac features will be the real test
    I think this to be very true.

Legion, I was able to convince many lapsed guildmates to return.
    BfA, I was able to convince many to stay, although many more left.
    SL, I wasn't able to convince anyone who left to return, and lost everyone who had stayed.

The next expansion? If I can't convince anyone to play it with me - which is very much dependent on the game Blizzard develops - even I will be dipping out. I suspect the same is true of many irrationally loyal players such as myself. We are the people that let the fair weather players know that the winds are changing. When even we disappear, no amount of YouTube ads are going to bring people back, let alone new blood.

I've no complaints but also won't give praise as things like this should've been with them to begin with and the recent videos of just 1 person overhauling several race's customization options makes stuff like this pale in comparison. The timing of it is of course skeptical but who's to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still realy skeptial.. I need to see that famous female and male npc hairstyle, arcane hair and image 2 and 3 seem to have actual nightborne eyes, but for some reason the eyelids still look odd for some reason.

Cant wait to see more of female, but also male.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    I think this to be very true.

Legion, I was able to convince many lapsed guildmates to return.
    BfA, I was able to convince many to stay, although many more left.
    SL, I wasn't able to convince anyone who left to return, and lost everyone who had stayed.

The next expansion? If I can't convince anyone to play it with me - which is very much dependent on the game Blizzard develops - even I will be dipping out. I suspect the same is true of many irrationally loyal players such as myself. We are the people that let the fair weather players know that the winds are changing. When even we disappear, no amount of YouTube ads are going to bring people back, let alone new blood.
    Same opinion here.. i am this close to realy stopp playing.

Wow, this seems lackluster.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    I love how you respond "this" then post something totally different :L

Yes lesbians and devout Islamic women truly are the same model of womenhood!

(Also no clearly no)
    I was referring to showing a lot of skin and the "stunning and brave". But words are hard so I understand the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    I was referring to showing a lot of skin and the "stunning and brave". But words are hard so I understand the confusion.
    You don't think lesbians can show skin? What does short haired blonde lesbians have anything to do with not showing skin :L

Also you're just wrong :L

Old expansion content made soloable, and a few customization options for a few races?

9.1.5 officially worse than the twitter patch from WoD.