Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    You're reaching for justification to excuse their behavior. If you need to do that then something in your own brain is telling you that what they're doing is wrong but you wont listen to it, so you won't listen to me either.
    They aren't doing anything wrong. Youy are not tyhe arbiter of what is right and wrong and you are massively projecting your opinion to boot by insisting everyone thinks just like you do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Miross View Post
    There we go , activision couldn't help themselves huh
    Activision had zero to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    They aren't doing anything wrong. Youy are not tyhe arbiter of what is right and wrong and you are massively projecting your opinion to boot by insisting everyone thinks just like you do.

- - - Updated - - -

They're manipulating players. Thats wrong, and the millions of players who quit feel the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    I'm already subscribed with monthly subscription, that means I probably not qualify for a mouse mount. Such a shame but quite lovely mouse.
    NOt a 6 month mount. You get the mount for playing Hearthstone.

Shadowlands is saved!

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You're reaching for justification to excuse their behavior. If you need to do that then something in your own brain is telling you that what they're doing is wrong but you wont listen to it, so you won't listen to me either.
    I’m not justifying their behaviour that’s what your doing by trying to pretend they weren’t stringing you along to please investors in the past.

Blizzard are scummy businessmen who will use every trick in the book to up earnings they have always been such.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Company adds incentive for you to use their product...

Welcome to business 101?

You guys are fucking pathetic with this constant bitching...
    Try misleading, borderline fraudulent business 101.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    It is not misleading or borderline fraudulent to offer cross promotions for two products. Lol. Why do you think grocery stores offer Buy 1 get 1 or the term "Loss leaders" exist. Your bring them in for X so they might spend a little more on Y.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    I’m not justifying their behaviour that’s what your doing by trying to pretend they weren’t stringing you along to please investors in the past.

Blizzard are scummy businessmen who will use every trick in the book to up earnings they have always been such.
    Wow ok. So you've been arguing with me for a half hour only to turn around and show you have agreed with me the whole time. You're mental.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    You can make drinking game out of this - take a shot every time someone thinks it's store/6 month sub mount.
    Not really sure if you guys are trolling, or just trying to be stupid on purpose, or sarcasm, but it clearly says..

"Once you’ve purchased the 6-Month subscription from the Blizzard Shop, the Sapphire Skyblazer mount** will be automatically added to your in-game collection."

Also..

"Players who purchase a recurring 6-month subscription will not only get the Hearthstone goodies and Sapphire Skyblazer mount for World of Warcraft"
    Clearly implying Hearthstone Stuff. And then, There's a 6-month sub mount..

Are you trolling by saying you're playing opposite day, but then not really in your head?
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    What is misleading and borderline fraudulent about this? I am legit curious.

Play one game (which is fucking free to play) -> receive reward in another

As I said, fucking pathetic. All of you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow ok. So you've been arguing with me for a half hour only to turn around and show you have agreed with me the whole time. You're mental.
    Did you not read my first post? I haven’t turned around at all I was always pointing it that blizzard have been using business tactics to please there investors.

Again welcome to 2004, do you think rare mounts were locked be low drop rates for the health of the game in classic? No they were to keep you subbed longer so they could make more money and please investors it’s always been that way. Truth is, the games been rigged from the start.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Not really sure if you guys are trolling, or just trying to be stupid on purpose, or sarcasm, but it clearly says..

"Once you’ve purchased the 6-Month subscription from the Blizzard Shop, the Sapphire Skyblazer mount** will be automatically added to your in-game collection."

Also..

"Players who purchase a recurring 6-month subscription will not only get the Hearthstone goodies and Sapphire Skyblazer mount for World of Warcraft"
    Clearly implying Hearthstone Stuff. And then, There's a 6-month sub mount..

Are you trolling by saying you're playing opposite day, but then not really in your head?
    The sky blazer isn’t the new mount the mouse is and it’s a cross promo it has nothing to do with subbing.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Likely raping and harassing women in Dreamhaven, Riot, or the other places founded by former blizzard devs that either knew or were involved in what happened.
    Yeah, Totes Rapes.
    Lit-er-ally, Rape.
    Bent over the desk, while made to code WoW with their panties around their ankles, forced sexual intercourse, of female employees.

How will we ever look at WoW the same way again? Everytime we see Jaina, Sylvanas, Tarande, and the slew of others, all we'll be able to picture is those poor, poor, female employees of blizzard being RAPED.

(This is all sarcasm to prove the point of how DRAMATIC your post sounds, when you literally use the word Rape.... How disgusting to do such a thing.)
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

- - - Updated - - -

When say activision i'm refering to Activison Blizzard after all the BS in the past years i don't consider them "different" companies anymore

when your desperate to get subs back up or sweep bad reputation under the rug, thats the kind of publicity i would expect

10+ Year Old Account
    The sky blazer isn’t the new mount the mouse is and it’s a cross promo it has nothing to do with subbing.
    Even though it clearly says, "AFTER YOU'VE PURCHASED YOUR 6MONTH SUB"??
    How?

5+ Year Old Account
    NOt a 6 month mount. You get the mount for playing Hearthstone.
    Oh really? That's amazing. Can be arranged!

This is just pathetic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Even though it clearly says, "AFTER YOU'VE PURCHASED YOUR 6MONTH SUB"??
    How?
    this is for the new mount.
    New Hearthstone Mount for WoW - Sarge
    Blizzard has revealed a new cross-promotion mount for Hearthstone and World of Warcraft, Sarge the Mouse. This can be obtained by completing a bounty in Hearthstone's new Mercenaries mode that launches October 12th!
    The other mount shown is from this and is not new.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...Mount-Reward-f
    or-a-6-Month-Subscription

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't the Sapphire Skyblazer already there?

Why are we all screaming?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    I'm already subscribed with monthly subscription, that means I probably not qualify for a mouse mount. Such a shame but quite lovely mouse.
    The mouse is tied to the Hearthstone mode, you play the tutorial and 1 Bounty after and you get the mount.
    You don't need the 6 month bundle..

Formerly known as Arafal