Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Interesting. I've never experienced someone not understanding my post in a way such as this before. Must be a language thing.
    Since it was unclear, I'll give you a hint: My post is a slight mockery of how the OP insinuates the very thing you thought my post meant.
    Misinterpreting posts is his entire shtick. Don't take it away from him.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

Empty friendslist since MoP

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think there were around 20 daily active players on my list in Legion. BFA reduced that number to about 6, now there's one or two. And I only know this because I'm on Battle.net to play MW / Warzone every now and then, I left myself before 9.1.

No one on my Battle.net friends list plays WoW anymore. They've either 1. moved to private servers, 2. moved to FFXIV, or 3. dropped out of the MMO genre entirely.

I'm anti-social so I only have two people lol one who plays BC classic most of the time. The other one is usually logged on at the same time as me and we're partied ingame doing stuff together

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    So my friendlist usually has around 50-60 people online, all tho only 5-10 of those are usually online in WoW.
    rest just AFK in battle.net how about you, how many of your friends actually play?
    As someone that has always been a serious m+ player i will add players that are good at m+. to give you an idea of the state of the game in legion i had a bnet full of players that i was happy to play with.

In bfa maybe around 50 while also beginning to add the retardedly bad players that should never ever be invited ever again to the addon global ignore.

In shadowlands maybe 6 good players and 1700 players on global ignore.

The game has enough players, sadly with blizzards campaign to make the game casual friendly and push all the bads up to the top its resulted in a community that is mainly bad at the game, but thats ok, they are in a social guild and only log in to play with there friends. THEN WHY DO THEY INSIST ON SIGNING FOR +20 KEYS?????!!!

And a cycle begins, the good players get frustrated and unsub, the bad players rise higher, the good players return to try it and immidiately see how bad the players are in +20 keys and think.......NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i aint playing this shit.

On average 3-5 online playing TBCC/Retail out of 50+ on Bnet

Between Retail and TBC, as busy as it's ever been. 20-30+ most evenings.

I have exactly 0 people on my friend list and I've been playing since 2004. I always delete everyone I don't regularly talk to, so here I am with nobody left.

I have no friends, so my list is as it's always been through WoW.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

7+ Year Old Account
    I only have 16 friends

1 is online playing wow
    The other is playing hearthstone
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Most are afk in the app, most don't play anymore. It's kinda like some of the factions on servers, where some folks have tons of friends who still play and loads of active players on their servers, while others have virtually no friends playing anymore and their server faction is all but dead as well.

15 I know from rl and 10 through ingame means, usually 18-20 online at the start of shadowlands, now 1 guy playing tbc and 2-3 other blizzard games from time to time.

Yikes, even BfA wasn't that bad.

Lets see now.

Active

8 guild members.

1 person I used to play with on another server.

Inactive

A guy from work who hasn't played for 5 years.

A few guild members that haven't played since the start of SL.

A few more that haven't played since about WoD.

Some guy I don't even know who hasn't been online for 7 months. Genuinely no idea how that guy even got on my list.

87 friends, currently ten online, one in WoW

All my friends except for 1 quit unfortunately, I've been in 5 new guilds within the past 6 months since they decided to stop raiding (which is all they logged on to do). It is quite depressing for me, I do miss my peeps!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    So my friendlist usually has around 50-60 people online, all tho only 5-10 of those are usually online in WoW.
    rest just AFK in battle.net how about you, how many of your friends actually play?
    The real question isn't "how many people are online", it's "how many people do you actually still play and talk with". You can still have a ton of people on your friend's list, but if you never interact with them, it doesn't matter. Personally, I don't even really remember these people anymore. It's been years, and without the regular interaction, they just fade into the background memories of my life.

About as alive as the braincells in the people that are head of development and writing.

I have around 30 friends since starting WoW 15 years ago.

One of them is online frequently now.
    25 of them haven't been online in over a year.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    This is your post:

You clearly suggest that it is unusual to have people idle in bnet - which im telling you is totally normal - many people even have bnet load with windows, and so yeah, you will have dozens of people 'afk' in bnet. Your second comment implies they are not playing anything else, which is strange because it suggests anyone who plays wow ONLY plays Blizzard/Acti games, which is all that shows in bnet.
    wouldnt they not show as afk if they were playing something else?not in blizz app i mean