Thread: Genshin Impact

5+ Year Old Account
    Kokomi bad yep, but she not so useless if you use reactions that can't crit to began with, can only image eyes of these who pulled her 5* weapon from weapon banner.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

6 star floor 12

Xinyan Fischl Albedo Ningguang
    Hu Tao Baal Xingqiu Noelle

Last boss didnt stood a chance with infinite triple reactions.

gotta say, I was just qiqi-ed and couldn't be happier, I got a healer that I didn't have (and she can crit bit still suck as dam dealer) AND I have 100% drop for next 5 star banner
    now to wait 2.2 livestream on sunday so I can plan if and where I'm going to dump my primo this patch, or not...

Lumine is so pretty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post

Lumine is so pretty.
    They misspelled company there.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    gotta say, I was just qiqi-ed and couldn't be happier, I got a healer that I didn't have (and she can crit bit still suck as dam dealer) AND I have 100% drop for next 5 star banner
    now to wait 2.2 livestream on sunday so I can plan if and where I'm going to dump my primo this patch, or not...
    i'm skipping kokomi and tartaglia, will go all-in on hu tao to get C-how much i can
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Day 2 emergency reward is 2 fragile resins

I guess we'll have to see if we get the furniture from the bundle too, or if they just threw the wings out to pasture, and they'll still try to sell the bundle.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wish it was like 10, but i need more artifacts so ill take it

10+ Year Old Account
    So it seems like google playstore in now threating people and forcing them to give minimum 3 stats to genshin.

Lawsuit when?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So it seems like google playstore in now threating people and forcing them to give minimum 3 stats to genshin.

Lawsuit when?
    unless someone has the funds to pay for such a thing i doubt it will happen, which is sad because that's not how 'reviewing' is supposed to be.

Lawsuit when?
    Again, truly Orwellian times we live in.

Lawsuit when?
    And the source for this is….

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    well seeing as apple locked the game at a 4.7/5 on the app store despite seeing thousands of 1 star reviews posted, and the google play store saw an influx of 1 star reviews that were there one day and gone the next, i doubt that requires much 'sourcing'.

I honestly have no idea why people are so upset over the anniversary. I mean, they aren't owed anything by anyone. They can choose not to play. Review bombing just because they are upset that they didn't get super free loot on the anniversary is, imo, childish. Someone mentioned that reviews aren't supposed to work with people being forced to give a certain amount minimum, and this is true. However, they also aren't supposed to be idiots down vote spamming because they want free things in a game whose goal is to make money. Just my thoughts on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    well seeing as apple locked the game at a 4.7/5 on the app store despite seeing thousands of 1 star reviews posted, and the google play store saw an influx of 1 star reviews that were there one day and gone the next, i doubt that requires much 'sourcing'.
    Which part of any of this tantrum review bombing bullshit has anything to do with “threatening people” and “forcing them to give 3 stars”? I asked for sources on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    She is awsome hope this helps
    The guides will. Trying to find a good team for her now that I am reading more in depth to her abilities and how they function. I do have Hu Tao, but I would build a team around her so she doesn't go splat. Also, I don't think I have a good weapon for her since I didn't get her staff.

That said, it seems Baal plays a lot like a main dps imo. Ganyu is me just spamming charged attacks. Or Noelle specifically, is me spamming others abilities for her sweeping time. So I could see using Baal, swapping to use other abilities to proc reactions + build her stacks, swapping back as they build and attack with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    I wish i could link you the thread, but it got deleted
    Mihoyo is still cenzoring their forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    The guides will. Trying to find a good team for her now that I am reading more in depth to her abilities and how they function. I do have Hu Tao, but I would build a team around her so she doesn't go splat. Also, I don't think I have a good weapon for her since I didn't get her staff.

That said, it seems Baal plays a lot like a main dps imo. Ganyu is me just spamming charged attacks. Or Noelle specifically, is me spamming others abilities for her sweeping time. So I could see using Baal, swapping to use other abilities to proc reactions + build her stacks, swapping back as they build and attack with her.
    The Catch is free for everyone and at R5 it's barely behind Engulfing Lightning, you just need to fish for a couple dozen hours (:
    As for teams, I'd run her either in a national team instead of Sucrose, or a Eula team where her field time requirement isn't a downside.
    If you don't have C2, her ~10 seconds of swap-E-Qanimation-Qburst-swap every rotation will most likely lose you team dps over a character with more team synergy.
    Last edited by bajcli; 2021-09-30 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I honestly have no idea why people are so upset over the anniversary. I mean, they aren't owed anything by anyone. They can choose not to play. Review bombing just because they are upset that they didn't get super free loot on the anniversary is, imo, childish.
    Don't claim your free shit that was given to you courtesy of the temper tantrums and "childish" actions. I expect integrity out of you if you're gonna high horse like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right right they are listening:
    https://www.gamesradar.com/genshin-i...-celebrations/

My ass they do.

Meanwhile me waiting for a free 5 star weapon/character choice: