Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The crazies take over companies because they know nobody likes their ideas. Their only hope of preaching their ideas is to take over properties with a pre-existing fanbase and use that as a platform to preach.
    Or the more rational explanation being that the things being changed and stopped are seen as bad and no longer have value. So those who are opposed to such changes have to actually believe that thousands of companies are being infiltrated in a secret conspiracy replacing each employee one by one.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

It IS a joke, right? I think there are things much more urgent than the incubus that I will never use by the way ... now blizzard has gay developers? because ... this is not normal ... who wants an incubbus being able to have a sucubbus? it's ridiculous....
    What they should do is let us choose at once the demon we want to use, by means of a glyph, to anybody, who would like a permanent tyrant? xd

developers seem unable to think clearly

All I know is that this announcement has more people replying and getting in their jimmies 4x the amount of Classic season announcement, which I would've thought would be way bigger. I underestimated people's rage yet again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    It IS a joke, right? I think there are things much more urgent than the incubus that I will never use by the way ... now blizzard has gay developers? because ... this is not normal ... who wants an incubbus being able to have a sucubbus? it's ridiculous....
    What? You don't have to be gay to add an incubus to the game. It is entirely normal to add something thematic to the game and Blizzard has talked about expanding the genders of demons since at least 2011. The developers can think just fine and are not the ridiculous ones here.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

It's not that companies are listening to crazies on twitter. It's that the crazies on twitter are infiltrating companies through their HR departments. Someone at the company slips up and hires a crazy and puts them in HR. At that point, it's only a matter of time before the company is fully converged, as the crazy selectively hires only fellow crazies. Eventually the crazies become a significant portion of the company's staff, and they start witch hunting anyone who pokes their head up. Everyone else still at the company has to keep their head down and their mouths shut or else they will be next.

The crazies take over companies because they know nobody likes their ideas. Their only hope of preaching their ideas is to take over properties with a pre-existing fanbase and use that as a platform to preach.
    And every company also needs social media managers now as well. And no sane people do that job. Every company's social media is run by some blue haired, nose pierced they/them.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    What they should do is let us choose at once the demon we want to use, by means of a glyph, to anybody, who would like a permanent tyrant? xd

developers seem unable to think clearly
    as a straight guy ill absolutely use a good looking incubus and likely swap between it and the scubi defending on the character and transmog theme.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    People that talk about humor being "inclusive" and "not punching down" are weak and deserved to be mocked. You already know what these "people" look like.

Its just a sad state of affairs when a game company that originally made game worlds that were fun, and with lots of jokes, some crude and some completely neutral, to switch to an SJW - trigger warning - "inclusive" - steaming pile of hot garbage.

The fact that you cant /spit on players, or that certain emotes no longer change when targeting other players literally takes the RPG elements out of a game that is supposed to be an RPG.

Its a fantasy world. Let people be nice avatars, and let people be mean avatars, and let people be everything in between avatars. To get angry as the result of someone doing RPG things in an RPG game is quite ridiculous and pathetic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalocy Jim View Post
    Its just a sad state of affairs when a game company that originally made game worlds that were fun, and with lots of jokes, some crude and some completely neutral, to switch to an SJW - trigger warning - "inclusive" - steaming pile of hot garbage.
    The only thing changing is the crude part. If getting angry about things in a fantasy world is pathetic then what is getting angry about how a fantasy world is created?

If they really want to be inclusive, they should turn the gay male couple in Heart of the Forest into humanoids instead of representing them as animals to make them easy to localize to "best friends" in China.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The only thing changing is the crude part. If getting angry about things in a fantasy world is pathetic then what is getting angry about how a fantasy world is created?
    but spamming the same emote at a speed no living person could achieve is very in line with a living, breathing, fully realized fantasy world...

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    If not being able to be a jerk to other players ruins your gaming experience, frankly, you're the problem the rest of the world is trying to solve.

Try growing up. It's not really that difficult and the bonus is, you'll stop being a pointless jerk toward strangers.

At least the Japanese still believe in making their characters be 9/10 beautiful.

- - - Updated - - -

SJWs always say they are boycotting something, but 9 out of 10 times they never would have bought that thing in the first place. They are just looking for a reason to go keyboard crusading. And their word of mouth thing is free marketing, spreading awareness and any non-crazies who hear about it might have their interests piqued and buy the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Last time rape was mentioned in Warcraft, it was in the 2014 novel War Crimes, in which Alexstraza said she forgave the Dragonmaw Orcs who captured and raped her and enslaved her children and turned them into expendable soldiers to die. Given how Blizzard has been so hellbent on "we must forgive genocidal nazi dictators!" and such, I'm pretty sure that if Sinestra was touched upon again Blizzard would say that she forgave Deathwing or secretly actually loved him or something.
    Japanese mmo enjoyer.. can you convince them to make a harder gameplay difficulty?

My people seek a land where we can be free...

We are witnessing the downfall of WoW, but also Blizzard Entertainment, and posts like this, proves that it is fully deserved. Thankfully, there will always be developers who will put good content above fake progressivism and players will simply move to that new home. Fake ass company, acting all inclusive and shit, yet they prey on female coworkers. Now that they are caught, they are changing a 3d model in the game, something no one asked for, and is a blatant copout and more importantly a gross attack on artists freedom of expression. This is an embarrassment, to think that I once wanted to work there as an artist myself.

All of these changes are things nobody asked for. Blizzard knows it. Their company is burning down because of their own fuck ups but they're making these changes so they can say "It wasn't us that was the problem. See? It's the players!" They don't actually feel bad about treating large swaths of their employees like shit. They're just doing all this shit that they know will piss fans off so they leave in droves. Then when the company fails, they will point at the players that left and say they were the reason for the failure instead of taking responsibility for the failure themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Empower View Post
    Japanese mmo enjoyer.. can you convince them to make a harder gameplay difficulty?

My people seek a land where we can be free...
    Sadly, I cannot think of any recent Japanese games besides Dark Souls that are remotely challenging.

At this point I would switch games in a heartbeat if only FF could implement some harder gameplay, and my husband and our friends are all in the same boat. I very much enjoy games with more freedom, for me the ultimate fantasy is looking amazingly attractive and sexy while kicking ass.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sialina View Post
    At this point I would switch games in a heartbeat if only FF could implement some harder gameplay, and my husband and our friends are all in the same boat. I very much enjoy games with more freedom, for me the ultimate fantasy is looking amazingly attractive and sexy while kicking ass.
    good thing they literally say in the post that they are not removing that freedom, and are actually going to add more customization in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    good thing they literally say in the post that they are not removing that freedom, and are actually going to add more customization in the future.
    Of course they say that, but when your actions and your words are exactly the opposite, you should not be trusted.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    All of these changes are things nobody asked for. Blizzard knows it. Their company is burning down because of their own fuck ups but they're making these changes so they can say "It wasn't us that was the problem. See? It's the players!" They don't actually feel bad about treating large swaths of their employees like shit. They're just doing all this shit that they know will piss fans off so they leave in droves. Then when the company fails, they will point at the players that left and say they were the reason for the failure instead of taking responsibility for the failure themselves.
    Wait so you think they are going out of there way to try and ruin the game and drive players away so they can blame the fans? They would all rather lose there jobs then take responsibility?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sialina View Post
    Of course they say that, but when your actions and your words are exactly the opposite, you should not be trusted.
    How are there actions and words the opposite they literally haven’t touched any transmogs?
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Wait so you think they are going out of there way to try and ruin the game and drive players away so they can blame the fans? They would all rather lose there jobs then take responsibility?

- - - Updated - - -

How are there actions and words the opposite they literally haven’t touched any transmogs?
    Yes. The higher ups, based on the last two expansions, seem to be sick of WoW and want to move on to something else. BfA and SL are joyless and unfun expansions. Each addition that's been announced for SL has done nothing but piss more players off. They will milk WoW for as long as they can but once enough players quit, they won't take responsibility and just shift all the blame to the players. They'll claim "We gave players what they wanted and it still wasn't enough" so they can look like victims instead of a shit company.