Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalvia View Post
    Well, most bosses are large target dummies. Barely any mechanics. We lost world buffs on the first trash pack in naxx once due to asspulling. It was the most boring night ever. Took us like an hour longer to clear, without being a tad more interesting.

Fun part for us was to clear stuff us fast as fast we could, and the thrill of going in with buffs and being on edge to not lose them is what made classic raiding for me.

I was hoping for the chornoboon / making them not dispellable or cutting down the amount of world buffs, or at least a server option on which wb's are still a thing.

No world buffs without actual boss mechanics but more hp is the most boring thing I can think of personally.
    Fair enough. Long raids are boring to me too. For me the perfect raid takes about an hour, no trash mobs would make that happen.

I think the world buffs should just be an NPC at the start of a raid (with a cooldown) to please both crowds. But this is Blizzard, oblivious to what their players want.

3+ Year Old Account
    Nice changes, with the removal of world buffs I might give it a try, but they need to make way more changes: more loot per boss, buff to meme specs, more content (Classic+), total rework of pvp system, dual spec, anti-gold buying, more bots control, etc etc...

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    cant find it, what are they changing with mages?
    They mention wanting to look at mage boosting in beta, and have some ideas for it, especially for maraudon like hotspots.

My guess is they’re gonna tether some mob packs, making it impossible to kite 100+ mobs.

Best solution is just to give 0 exp if your grp has high lvl mage or paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    I like their changes espacially the XP changes. Been there, done that and so on. Also it is not retail fast. Will still take very long to reach 60.

Class balance stuff would have been amazing. Making stacking the same classes not sooooo much better.

Why not balance a bit to make specs like Moonkin and Ret a bit better. Give druids a freaking out of combat rez.
    Vanilla wow with TBC Class balace/spells and re-made Dungeon and Raid Bosses would be so dope..

I dreamt of that since a few weeks after original TBC was released. Having all of vanilla end game scaled to 70

What mechanics were outright removed from raidbosses in vanilla?
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2021-10-01 at 11:08 AM.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    Vanilla wow with TBC Class balace/spells and re-made Dungeon and Raid Bosses would be so dope..

I dreamt of that since a few weeks after original TBC was released. Having all of vanilla end game scaled to 70
    Well tbh the change from Classic to TBC regarding bosses is not that big. If i had my way i would take modern wow graphics and mechanics with talenttrees fo both version combined ( i like the new ones for their versatility ). And difficulty upped by a good bit. Same bosses and raids etc but with better mechanics and models.
    Basically a wow classic remake.

Quote Originally Posted by Nak88 View Post
    Nice changes, with the removal of world buffs I might give it a try, but they need to make way more changes: more loot per boss, buff to meme specs, more content (Classic+), total rework of pvp system, dual spec, anti-gold buying, more bots control, etc etc...

HAHAHA exactly this is the reason they remove world buffs for people like you who will play for 2 weeks only to say at lvl 45 '' its to hard to lvl'' fuck you and your casual idiot friends

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mcstealth View Post
    HAHAHA exactly this is the reason they remove world buffs for people like you who will play for 2 weeks only to say at lvl 45 '' its to hard to lvl'' fuck you and your casual idiot friends
    I did play Classic and leveled up two lvl 60s without boosting and played and cleared all content, retard. Don't judge anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by mcstealth View Post
    How to be embarrasing 101

Well played mate =)

Exp gain boosted, no thanks.

The devs are clueless, nuff said.

Some of the "hardcore" world buff parser raiders seem to think classic was only a success because of them.

I'm paying attention, i want to see class changes outside of the boss debuff limit increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Some of the "hardcore" world buff parser raiders seem to think classic was only a success because of them.
    no we dont but if we enjoy to speedrun why should that be ruined because filth feels bad others get world buffs and pump? its so selfish

Good start with the changes. Now buff weak specs, and fix or remove the god awful PvP Ranking system.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nak88 View Post
    And here we see the slippery slope in full effect.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    And here we see the slippery slope in full effect.
    And i do hope its slippery!! Fun with new stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    And i do hope its slippery!! Fun with new stuff
    Agreed. Let's slip and slide to a better version of Classic

Not a fan of the xp boost and summoning stone changes. These two (together with LFG and shared servers) broke the MMORPG elements of wow.

Have leveling be like in Vanilla
    Have group finding and traveling to instances be a thing (and yay for warlocks who can summon)
    Getting a group and getting to an instance is part of the experience, and a motivation to find a good guild so you can coordinate and be efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    Hi
    Increased health on bosses, to offset player buffs and the removed debuff limit
    What buffs are they talking about?