Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the most annoying thing about all these changes to the game is that I doubt even 10% of what is left of the player base gives a single fuck about any of this, there's probably a handful of people working for Blizzard that are genuinely offended. This is just a P.R. move to save face on twitter, the only place that ever gives a shit about this kind of social commentary. It's funny that a lot of this stuff getting removed has been in the game for years and I have never even noticed it, nor ever heard a single person complain about it ever.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

I find their direction a bit weird too but why would you blow up like that?

80% of the changed/removed stuff are things I've not even come in contact with in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by jkq View Post
    Western Creators of anything are failing left and right cuz they put their Politics in the Content they create

Lets hope this Shit stops in a few Years
    Everytime some franchise goes woke and fail I get a little hard.
    Its so strange that these idiots havent woken up to the fact that the quiet many does NOT want that bullshit in films yet. Its like they are fine with losing millions of dollars just so they can push the portrayal of weak, nerdy, gay or evil men alongside powerful 120lb women that can beat down droves of physically stronger men.

Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    Heres a nice quote :

of or denoting the sex that produces gametes, especially spermatozoa, with which a female may be fertilized or inseminated to produce offspring. (male)

of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes.
    (female)

Go try any of that with the same gender fuckng dumb fuck,i cant belive im trying to define male from a female.Go out and ull see it by urself,
    Which sex is someone who has a Y chromosome?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yattz View Post
    Everytime some franchise goes woke and fail I get a little hard.
    Its so strange that these idiots havent woken up to the fact that the quiet many does NOT want that bullshit in films yet. Its like they are fine with losing millions of dollars just so they can push the portrayal of weak, nerdy, gay or evil men alongside powerful 120lb women that can beat down droves of physically stronger men.
    Can you name one example that isn’t ghostbusters?
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Yattz View Post
    This is bullshit! You CANNOT please EVERYone and you cannot force people to accept you - how come if someone doesnt like me i dont/cant FORCE acceptance (unless im gay or a woman apparently)
    smh....
    They can't force you to accept them either dude lol. You obviously don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This seems unlikely to go anywhere constructive. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead