Page 59 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Pretty much this. The thing for many is that transphobia is normalised as ‘ewww, who would kiss that’. Which is childish. I identify as straight, but I wouldn’t be freaked out if anyone I knew was in a relationship with a trans man or trans woman, even though I find the idea of anal sex quite off putting. Which I later found out didn’t matter, because so do many in the LGBTQ community, so it wasn’t an indictment of anyone.
    To be fair, if you don't like anal as a gay man, what are you left with?

Just the blowjobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    To be fair, if you don't like anal as a gay man, what are you left with?

Just the blowjobs.
    Was at a wedding the other day, and this came up. Seems like a lot of gay men are a-okay with just the blowjobs! Was a teachable moment for me.

Was at a wedding the other day, and this came up. Seems like a lot of gay men are a-okay with just the blowjobs! Was a teachable moment for me.
    Which you can also get from a woman, so, why be together with a man?

Do they have different lips? Do you need a beard to tingle the head of your penis?

Maybe getting a guy to suck your dick is just easier than getting a woman to suck your dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    Which you can also get from a woman, so, why be together with a man?

Do they have different lips? Do you need a beard to tingle the head of your penis?

Maybe getting a guy to suck your dick is just easier than getting a woman to suck your dick.
    That's some 10/10 ignorance right there, bud. I'm not even going to waste my time. Clearly you're a burner account. Bye.

That's some 10/10 ignorance right there, bud. I'm not even going to waste my time. Clearly you're a burner account. Bye.
    No, I'm right.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Relish it! We will probably never see that kind of movies made again :P
    Yeah, sadly. But, we have those movies, and those are awesome imo

Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    So you do believe they can invent more time. Gotcha. Cause that’s the only way they can do this without it impacting something else, unless they hired more to do this (they didn’t). It’s ok, you can believe in magic, I just keep that for my D&D games.
    "Something else" in a company with thousands of employees can mean anything from wiping up after the last cube crawl to developing the next expansion after the expansion that comes before the last expansion that came after the first expansion since the third expansion that we haven't heard about yet. It doesn't necessarily have to be the next patch (ie, development time from the game) but I understand why you wouldn't want to admit that because, well, lord knows it'd suck to be wrong about something on the internet. And hey, why do that when you can just be a pointless cynic and pretend like nothing good could ever come from the most meaningless change that's ever existed?
    Last edited by Relapses; 2021-10-14 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagbag View Post
    I like how you accuse people of transphobia then proceed to say "I wouldn’t be freaked out if anyone I knew was in a relationship with a trans man or trans woman" but what about you? Why did you exclude yourself from that?
    Because he literally said he identifies as straight? Hello?

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Because he literally said he identifies as straight? Hello?
    Ehhh...that doesn't follow, especially if they've had confirmation surgery. It's also really not a question that can be answered unless one is in the actual scenario with, say, Nicole Maines. It's also no one's damn business outside of the scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacia Ultan View Post
    Ehhh...that doesn't follow, especially if they've had confirmation surgery. It's also really not a question that can be answered unless one is in the actual scenario with, say, Nicole Maines. It's also no one's damn business outside of the scenario.
    It just seems like a pretty silly thing to try to "gotcha" somebody over.

It just seems like a pretty silly thing to try to "gotcha" somebody over.
    Oh, it's definitely also that. But, seriously: that's not something it's appropriate to pry about.
    Last edited by Dacia Ultan; 2021-10-14 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagbag View Post
    I like how you accuse people of transphobia then proceed to say "I wouldn’t be freaked out if anyone I knew was in a relationship with a trans man or trans woman" but what about you? Why did you exclude yourself from that?
    Because I'm happily married, and a serial monogamist. And prior to getting married, I hadn't come across a trans woman or trans man I was personally attracted to, which would have led me to reassess my sexual identity. Had I felt either an emotional or physical attraction, I'm sure I would've been happy to explore if such feelings would be reciprocated, and would lead anywhere. I hope that answers your question sufficiently.

Taliesin flamed Bellular for being a dogshit content creator. If I'm being honest, he didn't flame him hard enough because that bald piece of shit still has a YouTube channel. That guy has done more harm for the WoW community than I ever could from the comfort of my arm chair developer morality throne.
    For someone pretending to take the moral highroad that is pretty fucked up that you would insult someone based on their appearance. Especially one they have absolutely no control over.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    For someone pretending to take the moral highroad that is pretty fucked up that you would insult someone based on their appearance. Especially one they have absolutely no control over.
    Sorry, when you care more about money than you do being a legitimate WoW content creator you lose all credibility in my book. Perhaps he can go the Preach direction and use some of that sweet YT ad revenue to buy hair plugs. Moreover, I'm not "pretending" to take a moral high ground here. I'm providing my opinion on the matter which happens to be that Blizzard developers can do whatever the fuck they want for whatever reason they want and that most of the noise surrounding these changes isn't because of the changes themselves, it's because people just want to be mad at Blizzard for changing something.

Sorry, when you care more about money than you do being a legitimate WoW content creator you lose all credibility in my book. Perhaps he can go the Preach direction and use some of that sweet YT ad revenue to buy hair plugs. Moreover, I'm not "pretending" to take a moral high ground here. I'm providing my opinion on the matter which happens to be that Blizzard developers can do whatever the fuck they want for whatever reason they want and that most of the noise surrounding these changes isn't because of the changes themselves, it's because people just want to be mad at Blizzard for changing something.
    trying to get any of these people to present even a vague idea of how to fix the working conditions at Blizzard in hopes of less "censorship" in the game is a herculean feat. probably because as you said, all they really care about is bitching about changes being made. like, I tried to get @Video Games to answer that question and all they did was shrug their shoulders and say: "well go work somewhere else, you can't always get what you want". so nothing in terms of fixing the problem they pretend care about but plenty of material to call the WoW devs idiotic feminist's who hate sex or whatever...

Of course you have been pretending to take the moral highground. I'm pretty sure I've called you out in other threads before when you attacked people while pretending to be the good guy. Thank god Bellular isn't black would hate to hear what you call him then.

And for the record I think Bellular is a dipshit too. I'm just not going to attack him based on his appearance cause I'm not an asshole.
    Take my latest marvel post. Even though I mention Will's appearance of having a goofball face I don't attack him for it.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-10-14 at 05:09 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Of course you have been pretending to take the moral highground. I'm pretty sure I've called you out in other threads before when you attacked people while pretending to be the good guy. Thank god Bellular isn't black would hate to hear what you call him then.

And for the record I think Bellular is a dipshit too. I'm just not going to attack him based on his appearance cause I'm not an asshole.
    I've called this clown out as a low tier troll in this very thread already. The only reason they're here is because they like to get a rise out of the 'outrage crowd' as some likecto call people out here. This person's posts are as valuable as a tinker-fanboi's lol.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

I implore you: What do you think I'd say if he were black?

You seem obsessed with putting a label on me that I'm not even supporting. I don't think I'm a "good guy" for siding with Blizzard. I don't think I'm fighting against "bad guys" who have opinions which differ from my own. This is all imaginary nonsense you're constructing in your mind to deal with the fact that somebody on the internet doesn't think exactly the same way you do. I'm sorry I couldn't provide you with the life reassuring validation of your negative opinion of Blizzard. But please stop inventing arguments so you can label me as something I never claimed to be in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ironically, I feel like that's a part of Blizzard which is actively being corrected by these changes. This tweet from a dev pretty well sums up the vapid hostility in this thread:

Your 'corrected' is someone else's spoiled.

We don't all agree on what 'trash' even is - 'One man's trash is another's treasure' and all.
    The quote is just demonstrating the immaturity of that person's viewpoint.

And this is gonna keep happening as the older generation of Blizzard devs are forced out. Sad times.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    I've called this clown out as a low tier troll in this very thread already. The only reason they're here is because they like to get a rise out of the 'outrage crowd' as some likecto call people out here. This person's posts are as valuable as a tinker-fanboi's lol.
    TIL expressing an opinion that differs from the hivemind means you're a troll.

I mean, I guess I already knew that but it's not like you needed additional reasons to dismiss ideas that question your absolutist mindset.