15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    That wouldn't balance things out at all though. You'd still have a ton of high level mats and a ton of low level mats. A lot of servers have a money problem where things go for .01 gold on the trading post. Making gather mats more plentiful won't fix those problems. It won't fix that you'll still have a glut of high level resources because there are more low level players then there are high level.
    Yes, it would balance it out. You don't seem to understand how the system works. Do you know WHY the high tier mats are 0.01? It's because you can't use them due to the lack of t1 mats required to refine those t5 mats.

You are also biased. New World isn't broken yet needs to be fixed. Strange no? If it isn't broken why change it?
    The system is not broken, it's unbalanced.

There's a clear difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

So perks don't' impact game play because they are optional? You can play well so perks are not really broken? Lol.
    Many perks work fine but they are not required, just because some things dont work doesnt mean the game is broken, most of the game works just fine, accept not everything works as planned and move on, they are not forcing you to play the game, you just like to complain about pointless things it seems.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    It takes a LOT longer to traverse across Revendreth on foot than 2 minutes what the...?
    No it doesnt i can traverse it in 5 mins from 2 furthest points on the ground, WoW zones are tiny and made irrelevant very quickly, dont be in denial.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    Many perks work fine but they are not required, just because some things dont work doesnt mean the game is broken, most of the game works just fine, accept not everything works as planned and move on, they are not forcing you to play the game, you just like to complain about pointless things it seems.
    Wanting features of the game to work is a pointless thing?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Wanting features of the game to work is a pointless thing?
    Everything will work the way its supposed to in time, complaining about something that will take time is just a pointless waste of time, you claimed the game was broken when the game is clearly not and just has the usual issues every new game has at release.

15+ Year Old Account
    Everything will work the way its supposed to in time, complaining about something that will take time is just a pointless waste of time, you claimed the game was broken when the game is clearly not and just has the usual issues every new game has at release.
    So the game is not broken but everything doesn't work currently. Your own words contradict each other. These are more then just the usual issues every new game has at release. These are issues of a game that shouldn't have left Beta.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

So the game is not broken but everything doesn't work currently. Your own words contradict each other. These are more then just the usual issues every new game has at release. These are issues of a game that shouldn't have left Beta.
    A game is not broken just because of bugs, every game has bugs so in your own opinion all games are broken, WoW releases new expansions and you cant even play it for several days, but you can actually play new world and do everything it has to offer. Dont talk BS and claim a game is broken just because it has some bugs.

WoW has whole patches where classes are severly broken and OP and some are next to useless, and then next patch they break things again, that is more broken than a few perks and some features not currently available.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2021-10-25 at 05:57 PM.

A game is not broken just because of bugs, every game has bugs so in your own opinion all games are broken, WoW releases new expansions and you cant even play it for several days, but you can actually play new world and do everything it has to offer. Dont talk BS and claim a game is broken just because it has some bugs.
    Blatantly false. The last three WoW expansions have had very smooth launches. The last bad launch experience was WoD. Why are you lying?

WoW has whole patches where classes are severly broken and OP and some are next to useless, and then next patch they break things again, that is more broken than a few perks and some features not currently available.
    False again, everything is playable at the highest level whether in M+ or raiding. Every class except feral druid has at least someone with 2,8k score. Why are you lying again?
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2021-10-25 at 06:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Any game that has bugs is broken and needs to be fixed. Why are you acting like it is crazy to have that view? Yes, WoW has bugs and they need to be fixed. The last few expansion releases haven't had several days of not being able to play the game though. So you are lying.

You literally can not do everything New World has to offer. Outpost Rush is disabled. Lol. The amount of problems with New World go beyond "a new launch" and the amount of fixes they are doing with a new launch is lower then should be acceptable. It is more of a Early Access launch then a leaving beta launch.

The same happened with the last game AGS released. Crucible was released and then put back into beta. It was ultimately cancelled.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2021-10-25 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Blatantly false. The last three WoW expansions have had very smooth launches. The last bad launch experience was WoD. Why are you lying?
    Are you serious SL launch had tons of server issues at release you couldnt even play on some servers, lack of capacity or stability, the same thing happens every single expansion launch.

Quote Originally Posted by MrYesbody View Post
    His only arguments are 'but WoW'....

he is simply trying to hate WoW. Not defending NW. He has no arguments for NW because he knows people are telling the truth. He is one of those who will go down silent once they played NW enough to see the big pile it is overall.
    His only arguments are "but WoW", but they are pathetically wrong and exaggerated. It's ok to dislike WoW for whatever reasons, but there's no need to be a liar.

His only arguments are 'but WoW'....

he is simply trying to hate WoW. Not defending NW. He has no arguments for NW because he knows people are telling the truth. He is one of those who will go down silent once they played NW enough to see the big pile it is overall.
    Im simply stating a fact, all games have issues when they release something even WoW after decades of development cant get it right, why do you expect a new team and new game to do it perfectly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I admit I enjoyed the game for a while. I got to 60 and it lost it's luster. The more I played the more unpleasant things I was observing.
    I stopped logging in, but I'll check the forums from time to time. Maybe it gets better. It's B2P!

Where are you finding all those statistics with how many players left and so on?

Yes. Any game that has bugs is broken and needs to be fixed. Why are you acting like it is crazy to have that view? Yes, WoW has bugs and they need to be fixed. The last few expansion releases haven't had several days of not being able to play the game though. So you are lying.

You literally can not do everything New World has to offer. Outpost Rush is disabled. Lol. The amount of problems with New World go beyond "a new launch" and the amount of fixes they are doing with a new launch is lower then should be acceptable. It is more of a Early Access launch then a leaving beta launch.

The same happened with the last game AGS released. Crucible was released and then put back into beta. It was ultimately cancelled.
    Outpost rush was available so you have been able to do everything NW has in the game, if a problem comes along it needs to be dealt with and that takes time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outpost rush was available so you have been able to do everything NW has in the game, if a problem comes along it needs to be dealt with and that takes time.
    It was disabled after launch. The last patch renabled it for a few hours before it was disabled again. That is not available.

That is completely wrong. SL, BfA and Legion had insanely smooth starts without major problems at all.
    Come on boy, stop comparing New World to WoW and bring some arguments why you think New World is good and not only 'but WoW QQ because I know they are right'.

Guys like you just bring back memories from Wildstar, SWTOR etc. Same disaster. You cannot be taken serious.

I am stating fact that New World has some serious bugs that make the gameplay horrific even for stuff like farming Azoth heavily influenced by it, and as that is the only real endcontent the game sucks at endcontent. YOu can say anything about any other game, New World still sucks ass. If you don't think so, start playing it seriously and you will notice.
    Its not completely wrong why are you lying, takes 2 mins to see there were plenty of launch issues for shadowlands that people couldnt even log in for a few days.

- - - Updated - - -

It was disabled with in a few days of launch. The last patch renabled it for a few hours before it was disabled again. That is not available.
    Its also a feature to be used a max level, most of the players are still not max level so its not an issue, there is more than enough to do without outpost rush with wars and invasions and everything else.

Its not completely wrong why are you lying, takes 2 mins to see there were plenty of launch issues for shadowlands that people couldnt even log in for a few days.
    You can prove that, of course? Because a quick google search shows queues or minor disconnects and some issues that were quickly resolved, not that "people couldn't even log in for a few days".
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2021-10-25 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Broken systems are crafting systems like eg. in WoW, where you needed copper ore for 2 days - 17 years ago and NEVER since. Yet the copper veins are still there.
    Completely disagree. If my character is actually improving in skill, the time it takes to craft better stuff should be the same time it took to craft crappy stuff in the past. Likewise, they should be able to craft crappy stuff WAY faster. This is how real life works, this is how I want my video games to work. I don't want to put in exponentially more time to keep the same level of competency. Getting better MEANS invalidating older stuff to the point of uselessness. I very much like graduating from things in games, same way I graduated from things in real life.

Making stuff take exponentially more time is garbage design. Requiring me to constantly have to go back to old zones is boring as fuck. Tedious work is not fun, nor engaging, nor a "good" system.

10+ Year Old Account
    this game is really a Destiny-tier level
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Bugg View Post
    Where are you finding all those statistics with how many players left and so on?
    I think https://newworldstatus.com/ + https://steamcharts.com/app/1063730

--

Has this thread become SC 2.0 ? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Please link them. Let's see who's fool.
    I just had high hopes. I played I'm just talking here about the game. don't make it personal. Make reasonable discussion.
    Corrupted Zealots
    Corrupted Occultists
    Corrupted Acolytes
    Corrupted Grunts
    Corrupted Raiders
    Corrupted Snipers
    Corrupted Bombers
    Corrupted Brutes

https://newworld.fandom.com/wiki/The_Corrupted