Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    Would it be 12 tier sets for classes as usual with 3 bonuses on top depending on role then? a combination of sets and domination sockets active effect perhaps?
    I mean each class got a tier set per role, so that’s the most easy way to think about it imho.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Maybe we'll forge out class set ourselves with the power of the First Ones, in order to kill Zovaal.
    That could be an idea. Would be a nice easing back into tier sets after the domination shards, and it could be fittingly unbalanced for the final patch.
    I could definitely get behind that idea.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I’ve read other ideas on Twitter:

12 + 3 in

12/3 for December 3rd PTR
    3/12 for March 12th patch release
    I doubt they will have finalized a release date yet. And 3rd of December is far too late for PTR, I'm actually expecting the PTR tomorrow similiar to 8.3.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Something that catches my interest is that we have 12 runes in the tweet, yet only 8 of them are used in the circle piece. Why were those four left out?
    Maybe there were 12 Eternal Ones and 8 have been trapped / killed and only our four remain? I mean you can interpret a lot of stuff here.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Something that catches my interest is that we have 12 runes in the tweet, yet only 8 of them are used in the circle piece. Why were those four left out?
    They're nerd runes and the 8 jock runes didn't want them in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe we'll forge out class set ourselves with the power of the First Ones, in order to kill Zovaal.
    In the research faction, one of the upgrades was something called "First Alloy" That and well Zovaal can just pull a "lol brainzap" on you and win. It wouldn't be too far out there if we have to obtain armor to protect us from domination magic.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    That's the most non-sandy sand i've ever seen in that case. Looks more like First One aesthetics imo.

It’s the same material the portal was made of that Zovaal used after the Sylvanas fight.

Sand was prominently featured in the guardian of the first ones fight, so probably just leaning into that theme some more.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account

It's first ones runes.

Formerly known as Arafal

…Yes please.

Also, I want the Sepulcher Raid to have 6 Cosmic Facilities representing each force, and it’s all held and given form by the First Ones tech.

I really wonder what those runes are about... the hype though! Tomorrow guys!!!

F o r s a k
    e n e l f s

we did it

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    F A T E
    O F
    E T E R N I T Y

Wow the leaks were true! </s>
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

A r t h a s
    A n d u i n

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to tomorrow. Either way, I'm more curious than excited. Definitely I just hope their vision is sound and fun for their consumers.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Anyone else kind of hate these developer insight videos? I'm nostalgic when new assets were dumped onto the ptr & we had to piece together context: That's the magical part. Blizzard please don't do this every single time theres a major patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Anyone else kind of hate these developer insight videos? I'm nostalgic when new assets were dumped onto the ptr & we had to piece together context: That's the magical part. Blizzard please don't do this every single time theres a major patch.
    Cataclysm leak by Boubouille, damn the theories were back and forth...

Cataclysm leak by Boubouille, damn the theories were back and forth...
    It was one of the best one tbh. The magic of the old days...