Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    I'm glad you're able to find joy in the experience. When I tried out classic, I felt that for a moment, but then I just felt sad. All the potential the game had. All the hope we had for its future. All the friendships that had yet to be made and lost. Playing the game as it was would never recapture any of that. I don't think I made it out of STV.
    Ah, the only thing missing from Classic was really just the friendships and the community, but everything else was pretty spot on for me when I played it at launch in 2019.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

so uh where is the PTR

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexilius View Post
    so uh where is the PTR
    Still in her mother's womb, birth is expected in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Ah, the only thing missing from Classic was really just the friendships and the community, but everything else was pretty spot on for me when I played it at launch in 2019.
    The game I imagined that we might have in twenty years is very different from the game we actually got. There have been a few moments of realizing that potential, but by and large...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    so uh where is the PTR
    We're probably looking at 2 weeks out.

Would put it right next to Endwalker which is probably what Blizz wanted anyway.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    We're probably looking at 2 weeks out.

Would put it right next to Endwalker which is probably what Blizz wanted anyway.
    I still can't believe they really will have the next content patch on live servers just in March. That means 9-10 months of 9.1.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

It looks like a shield on a stick. Honestly, I rarely complain about stuff like this (I'm willing to suspend disbelief in fantasy franchises), but I can't even imagine a fantasy world in which someone looks at that and thinks it would be a good weapon relative to any other choice.
    Yeah I'm much the same, weapon design doesn't bother me in general (so long as it looks cool) but there's something about it that puts me off.

I think part of it is also where exactly you hit someone with it. There's that glowing blue spike but its position out of the forehead indicates (and the picture of the Jailer holding it shows) that that would be the backside. There is a spike off the chin but it doesn't feel quite like that's the part to hit with.

Basically you'd be smashing the tip of the skull's chin into someone. Just doesn't seem right.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Also: PTR Today?
    With the new round off bullshit that just came from ActiBlizz? No way in hell. We will be lucky if there is PTR before December.

On the "top" of the weapon, though? When he swings that thing, he's going to be hitting with the jaw of the skull.
    I mean that is just the model holding the weapon stupidly. I'm not saying it would be practical, but you can certainly hit someone with that ugly ass thing.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2021-11-17 at 09:14 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    We argued if there won't be any 9.3 or if expansion will launch ~mid 2023. Well, it could be both, especially if Kotick will fight back. In summer he had people to throw some to the mob, now focus is precisely on him.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2021-11-17 at 09:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    We argued if there won't be any 9.3 or if expansion will launch ~mid 2023. Well, it could be both, especially if Kotick will fight back. In summer he had people to throw some people to the mob, now focus is precisely on him.
    If there's more walkouts yes absolutely. Really its up in the air.

Pretty tired of the excuses. What happens with Bobby Kotick has nothing to do with the day in day out at Blizzard, most if not all of the information in the article was not new. They are happy to collect a monthly subscription, it's ridiculous that 9.0 and 9.1 have lasted as long as they are.

Too bad, its the reality of the situation.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2021-11-17 at 09:35 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    With the new round off bullshit that just came from ActiBlizz? No way in hell. We will be lucky if there is PTR before December.
    Pretty tired of the excuses. What happens with Bobby Kotick has nothing to do with the day in day out at Blizzard, most if not all of the information in the article was not new. They are happy to collect a monthly subscription, it's ridiculous that 9.0 and 9.1 have lasted as long as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    I mean that is just the model holding the weapon stupidly. I'm not saying it would be practical, but you can certainly hit someone with that ugly ass thing.
    Might as well be a log or a found object in general, though. It isn't designed as a weapon.

When the devs walk out on them then all they have is excuses. Though I have the feeling the need to eat will get people back to work sooner than later. Bobby just needs to have the patience to sit it out, especially with the week off they get.

Though I would keep the doomsaying to other threads that already deal with this.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Devs still stopped working and walked out.

And we have the second 9.2.0 encrypted vendor build...

VersionsName: 9.2.0.40958 → 9.2.0.41089

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Well I still think it's gonna be sometime this month, probably not this week though if they only pushed an encrypted build.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    What is your estimate ? Still 2 weeks ?

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    What is your estimate ? Still 2 weeks ?
    I'd say any "educated guessing" based on history is something that can be entirely thrown out the window at this point. Could be anywhere from tomorrow to December at this point with what's going on as well as them now getting a full week off next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, we'll see, there is so much going on right now... :/