Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    The arakkoa in WoD were really interesting up until they opted to join the Legion. Similarly, the Klaxxi Paragons were a really interesting group to work with up until they threw their lot in with Garrosh for reasons. Lastly, the Zandalari in Cataclysm and MoP were villain batted hard after being perfectly reasonable allies in Classic.

Sylvanas was leader of a hostile power who invaded his homeland; I don't think shooting her was in any way a crime, particularly given everyone who is raised is supposed to be given a choice (at least up until BfA). His greatest crime was treason, over which he killed himself. But I do agree it would've been interesting to have him stick around a bit longer.
    He was technically a member of the forsaken at that point though, so does that make it double treason? I suppose so, since he's a dungeon boss for both factions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    Sylvanas was leader of a hostile power who invaded his homeland; I don't think shooting her was in any way a crime, particularly given everyone who is raised is supposed to be given a choice (at least up until BfA). His greatest crime was treason, over which he killed himself. But I do agree it would've been interesting to have him stick around a bit longer.
    He betrayed both sides, when he owed them fealty, at the time of doing the betrayal. (Swearing fealty to Sylvanas was literally the first thing he did as an undead noting that being undead is still better than being a mangy mongrel or something to that effect)

It helps to remember that Godfrey turned on her because he thought she was too soft for keeping her word and not just having Crowley and company killed. Same reason he shot the Forsaken escapees who she sent you to save.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.