Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    This is so wrong and fucked up I don't even know how to respond.

First though as someone that was actually around in the 90's. That didn't shock anyone except the most staunch of Christians.
    Same thing with the current swear words barring specific groups. Times change its actually rather interesting to see how " swear words" change over the years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Are you confusing the protests over police accountability with the Occupy Wall Street movement? Because there's like...a decade between those two events, and they occurred for wildly different reasons. I'm not sure why you'd even think of Occupy Wall Street in this thread since it's not relevant to the topic of discussion.
    He was talking about the slow pepper spray guy housing down a bunch of cuffed students it was from quite a while ago.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipped coin View Post
    Same thing with the current swear words barring specific groups. Times change its actually rather interesting to see how " swear words" change over the years.
    What do swear words have to do with being racist? We aren't talking about swearing we are talking about being racist.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

I don't know if I agree with that. If you take the early 90s saying fuck it shit was enough to shock people. Now I would argue they are not even swear words. Now if you want to actually swear you call someone a faggot or the N word with a hard R. I think it is the zoomer version of being edgy myself but I could be out of touch with the kids.
    If you are hearing that, It's cause you and whomever you associate with are racists. But lol at trying to be subtle.

What do swear words have to do with being racist? We aren't talking about swearing we are talking about being racist.
    They are this generations swear words. If you want to shock someone that is the language you use. Fuck,damn, ass, etc are the older style on their way out.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are this generations swear words. If you want to shock someone that is the language you use. Fuck,damn, ass, etc are the older style on their way out.

No they aren't. I used them back in the 90's before I realized what a racist prick I was.

They are used be racist pure and simple.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Chipped coin (krakens burner?). Just say 'i don't support the right to protest' and you'll save pages of dancing around.

This is about as convincing as the asshole complaining he was suspended from Twitch for using a "gamer word" that was really just a homophobic slur.

I get you find this all entertaining, you've admitted to such on numerous accounts, but you'd probably be far more entertained by doing something you are actually good at. Just an FYI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Are you confusing the protests over police accountability with the Occupy Wall Street movement? Because there's like...a decade between those two events, and they occurred for wildly different reasons. I'm not sure why you'd even think of Occupy Wall Street in this thread since it's not relevant to the topic of discussion.
    That is on me. I brought up the Occupy Wall Street protest incident as an account of police instigating, or making matter worse by use of unnecessary force.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

They are this generations swear words.
    They're racist slurs, not swear words. There's a difference.

If you want to shock someone that is the language you use.
    No, if you're a racist you use racist slurs.

Fuck,damn, ass, etc are the older style on their way out.
    Quite the failure of imagination to think that only racial slurs are "offensive" anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Until you hear it on network television, or in a meeting with HR, it is not socially acceptable. lol

For real though, Fuck is still very much a curse word that is not socially acceptable.

Ass and Damn have been relaxed quite a bit. But when you look back at what those words really mean, you can see why. Damn is short for God Damn You (which might be one of the more literal "curse words"). Ass is another word for Mule. Short for Jack Ass.

The one that gets me, is when I hear on a kids show, "That sucks". The origin of that word is either Sucks Ass, or Sucks Dick. Sucks is just short form of those, and does not belong on youth programing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    The one that gets me, is when I hear on a kids show, "That sucks". The origin of that word is either Sucks Ass, or Sucks Dick. Sucks is just short form of those, and does not belong on youth programing.
    That's just a product of shortened expressions becoming more well-known than their origins. I definitely knew that "it sucks" meant "it's bad" as a kid long, LONG before I was even remotely aware of the etymology of the phrase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    That's just a product of shortened expressions becoming more well-known than their origins. I definitely knew that "it sucks" meant "it's bad" as a kid long, LONG before I was even remotely aware of the etymology of the phrase.
    That bolsters the point of why kids shouldn't be saying it. Which is why I would expect most parents to discourage it.

Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    Reformed Pedophile haha.
    Prove he was a pedophile after he served his time in prison, I'll fucking wait.

- - - Updated - - -

I vaguely recall that troll a few years back and while I would rather 4chan tolls not be a driving cultural force for society I admit that could well be the case.

I don't know if he is or isn't a white supremacist I'm hesitant to condemn him over what what might just be someone being edgy.

- - - Updated - - -

Guarding a building from arsonists isn't a counter protest and if it has become one we are truely fucked.

My fear with BLM is how much of an absolute boom it's been to radical racial elements. You have riots that happen like clock work usually from a justified shooting that police are hesitant to interfere in or disburse. You can argue that it is fringe elements that are being bad actors but it honestly doesn't matter.

People are going to look towards those willing to defend. If the police wont vigilante groups will become increasingly common and we might not see the heroic self restraint of rittenhouse and innocent people might be injured or killed. I would rather children not be the ones protecting property I rather the police be mobilized and if that proves inefficient military elements.
    How would you recall a troll from years ago when you aren't even a month old account? Openly admitting you are a burner?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post

Um.... Just him committing that act in the first place does that. Just because he served his time doesn't mean he is no longer a pedophile. Even if he never assaulted another kid in his life(had he lived longer) he would still be a pedophile.

Um.... Just him committing that act in the first place does that. Just because he served his time doesn't mean he is no longer a pedophile. Even if he never assaulted another kid in his life(had he lived longer) he would still be a pedophile.
    He did his time in prison, he was reformed, which is exactly what I said. And Sircaw the murderer defender, came in saying he wasn't reformed.

- - - Updated - - -

How would you recall a troll from years ago when you aren't even a month old account? Openly admitting you are a burner?
    That does not mean he is reformed it means he served his time, understand the difference.

Make fucking sense when your post bullshit narratives.

Don't let your warped sense of hate for someone cloud your judgment.

That does not mean he is reformed it means he served his time, understand the difference.

Make fucking sense when your post bullshit narratives.
    Which he did serve his time, and unless you can say he was still doing it, you can't claim that he was still being a pedophile. Good job defending a murderer though.

Which he did serve his time, and unless you can say he was still doing it, you can't claim that he was still being a pedophile. Good job defending a murderer though.
    where did i say i was defending a murder, stop trying to worm the conversation into a favorable direction for yourself.

You were wrong, end of story haha

where did i say i was defending a murder, stop trying to worm the conversation into a favorable direction for yourself.

You were wrong, end of story haha
    No, I wasn't. And you literally celebrated that Kyle killed a convicted pedophile, but at the time, Kyle didn't know that. If he would have, it would have been 1st degree murder. But they should have been able to bring into Kyle's past history where he wanted to murder black people shopping at CVS and his assaulting a girl that was winning a fight against his sister.