Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Tinker Apology Thread

So seeing as how 10.0 is sure to be announced this month or the next. And seeing as how the Tinker class will undoubtedly be WoWs next class. I made this thread so that all those who denied tinkers and harassed Tinker fans can come inside a safe space to give your formal apology.

You will get no sassy remarks or "I told you so"'s.

Feel free to proactively say your sorries.

no

/10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    no

/10chars
    Please don't derail this. if you can't apologize please don't post.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    So seeing as how 10.0 is sure to be announced this month or the next. And seeing as how the Tinker class will undoubtedly be WoWs next class. I made this thread so that all those who denied tinkers and harassed Tinker fans can come inside a safe space to give your formal apology.

You will get no sassy remarks or "I told you so"'s.

Feel free to proactively say your sorries.
    I’m sorry! Please forgive me!

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I’m sorry! Please forgive me!
    Thank you kind sir, for realizing the error of your ways. You will find peace in accepting our techy overlords.

Please don't derail this. if you can't apologize please don't post.
    ..........................no
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Only on anonymous forums would someone take the time to be condescendingly smug about a theoretical future video game event they’re probably wrong about.
    Bonus points for claiming the expansion is announced by Feb!
    I’m excited to see where this goes!

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    ..........................no
    ..........................Please don't derail this. if you can't apologize please don't post

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Only on anonymous forums would someone take the time to be condescendingly smug about a theoretical future video game event they’re probably wrong about.
    The february thing is the most accurate he posted. They have (ex)Blizzcon videos to show and the only thing coming out this year is WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I'm not smug, just pragmatic and proactive. Got to be fast in this world.

I'm of the opinion that there would be a Tinker class, but not one that is exclusive to Gnomes and Goblins (and their Allied Race variants)

So we'll see if they happen to be exclusively Gnome and Goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    I'm of the opinion that there would be a Tinker class, but not one that is exclusive to Gnomes and Goblins (and their Allied Race variants)

There are too many tech races with robots in the game for it to be only Gnome and Goblin, yes. Blood Elves had mecha golems in the first expansion.

I don't care if we never see another class again. In fact I might prefer it given how terrible Blizzard are at handling the current range of available specs.

As far as tinkers are concerned, the theme of the class itself has never interested me, but the people on this forum in particular have been so frequently obnoxious in their demands of the Tinker that I'll be overjoyed if we never see it implemented, purely out of spite.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Jesus I want tinkers and this makes me want to punch you

What if tinker ends up being a 4th spec?

7+ Year Old Account
    It would be so sweet if the next class was anything but tinker. Just to make people like this guy look dumb.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not smug, just pragmatic and proactive. Got to be fast in this world.
    When your rebuttal to being called smug comes off as smug.

MetaSmug?
    Here is something to believe in!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    When your rebuttal to being called smug comes off as smug.

MetaSmug?
    Smug-ception.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post

Honestly I agree. I think we're going to see a Mechanic class that is actually all, or the majority of the playable races.

Admittedly though, a Gnome/Goblin centric class makes more sense, and would be easier to develop (mech-based).
    Last edited by Teriz; 2022-01-06 at 11:37 PM.

Tinkers could get added in 10.0 and it wouldn't make the past almost decade of "It's absolutely gonna be added this expansion, 100%, no other option, wait and see!" any less laughable. If you keep swearing "they're gonna be added t-this time" long enough, you'll probably be right eventually, even a broken clock is right two times a day after all.